Part 91

On a bright sunny day, Steven, (Y/n), and Xipilli warping into Little Homeworld by acting a commercial. While Starla was getting a piggyback ride from Xipilli.
"Hey, all you Gems out there in the universe! Have you been feeling lost and confused in this new era? Then come on down to Little Homeschool!" Steven started first. "Are you used to destroying things? Then learn to be constructive instead!" Xipilli said as he was standing next to Lapis. She was making a sculpture. "Are you used to plotting? Then you can tend to this plot of land!" (Y/n) said as the scene was at the field of crops with Peridot on a tractor. "Feeling lost without direction from the Diamonds? Come and find your center." Steven said as he and Garnet were doing some yoga. "Everyone deserves a chance to change, so come on down today!" Starla finished the commercial as she, her cousins, and a few gems waved at the camera
"And, cut." Steven picks up the camera. "Thanks for helping update our commercial, guys."
"I'm an actor." Little Larimar spike.
"We should get home and edited the video." (Y/n) told.
Peridot walks over to (Y/n). "(Y/n), you smell good."
(Y/n) was confused. "Um... thank you? But why?"
"It's written on your back." Peridot told. (Y/n) reached towards her back. It was a sign that said. 'Tell Me I Smell Good'. Now it was confusing for (Y/n). "You obviously wrote this yourself." Peridot laughs. "No, I didn't." (Y/n) assures.
Steven takes a sip of his juice box, but he spits it out. "Bleh! Tomato soup?"
"I thought you loved tomato soup!" Starla smiles.
"Yeah, but... where'd my juice go?" Steven sees toilet paper on his car. "Oh, no! The Dondai's been, um... kinda covered in toilet paper?"
Suddenly the cousins heard a mysterious laugh coming from someone.
"Hey! Whoever you are that's "pranking us" you've got a really weird idea of what a prank is." Steven sighs." At least we don't have to pick up more toilet paper"
"That's true." Xipilli shrugged his shoulders.

Steven was driving back to his house as his cousins sat patiently. Once everyone exit the car, they noticed that a welcome party was being hosted.
"Another party? It means another friend!" Starla squealed.
Everyone made it inside. They saw everyone having a grand time and talking to one another. Soon, Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl join the cousins.
"Yo, dudes, come over here and introduce yourself." Amethyst said. "Welcome to Earth! My name's-" Steven was interrupted by a cockney accent. "Well, well, well, if it ain't the old Gem saviors and new diamond children themself, Steven Universe, (Y/n), Xipilli, and Starla Diamond!"
Steven and (Y/n) at the fusion in front of them. They instantly knew that it was Eyeball and Aquamarine fusion together.
"Bluebird Azurite, at your service! All right, give us a hug then!" She hugs (Y/n) and Steven. They were both shock to see her hear. They started to nervously sweat a little. "Mmm. Oh! You like food, yeah?" Bluebird asked. "Yeah?" Steven answered in a questionable tone. "Well, sit tight, then. I'll be right back!" She flies away.
"Say what now?!" (Y/n) pulls on her hair. "Yeah, she just got here and is already exploring Earth cuisine." Pearl smiles and Bluebird flies back with a plate in her hands.
"What is this?" Steven asked. "Just some old Earth things. Clams, peanut butter, and a side of fresh cut grass. Please enjoy it. I'm begging you. Please!" Bluebird begs.
"Gosh, guys, don't make her beg." Amethyst places her hand on Steven shoulder. "Yeah, Steven. Why don't you go first. I just ate." (Y/n) pushed Steven in front of her.
"S-Sure! Heh. I'll just, uh... dip this here...." Steven eats the fresh cut grass with peanut butter. "Mmm.
"Is is good?" Bluebird asked.
"Yeah, it- it's great."
Bluebird laughs. "Brilliant."
"Can I see you guys in the bathroom?" Steven asked.
Inside the bathroom, Greg was brushing his hair, but he was interrupted when Steven, his cousins, and the gems enters.
"Sorry, Dad. Emergency meeting." Steven turns on the Faucet for hot water. He draws a picture of Aquamarine and Eyeball. "Don't panic. I think Bluebird is a fusion of Aquamarine and Eyeball!"
"Well, duh." Amethyst said. "It's pretty obvious." Garnet adds.
"What?! Well, how come you're all so calm about this? Did you forget that Aquamarine kidnapped me? How about the fact that Eyeball tried to stab me and ratted me out while I was on trial? They must've fused because they both hate me!" Steven listened.
"That was them. This is Bluebird." Garnet said. Starla raised her hand. "So aquamarine and Eyeball are the same gems that did bad thing to you, Steven? The ones you've told us about?"
"Yep, thats them. Aquamarine should be lucky that I didn't report her sorry gem to Mother when she threat to kill our friends when she was on Earth." (Y/n) paced. "She even did these weird pranks on Steven and I. She put a sign on my back that said I... smelled good, switched Steven's juice with tomato soup, neatly stack toilet paper... on top of the car?"
"None of that stuff sounds particularly malicious." Pearl points out. "Besides, don't you like tomato soup?" Amethyst asked. "Yeah, but isn't it convenient that Bluebird just showed up here at my house?" Steven questioned. "Steven, you've literally invited all problematic Gems from across the universe to come here and learn a better way of living." Pearl replies.
"Yes, but the way Steven and (Y/n) told us about her-" Xipilli was cut off by Greg. "Listen, guys, if you don't want this Gem around, that's totally fair."
"No, you guys are right. Everyone deserves a chance to change." Steven gave up. "Don't worry. If she tries anything funny, we'll be there to squash her." Garnet gave her support. "Thank you, Garnet." (Y/n) grins.
Everyone exits the bathroom. They were soon greeted by Bluebird. "Hey, Bluebird! What's up?" Steven asked.
"Steven Universe! I'm sorry. I gave you all that food without something to, uh, wash it down with." Bluebird give Steven a soda can. "Okay, thank you!" Steven opens the can, but it squirts soda on him. Amethyst and Starla tried to cover up their laugh. "How'd that 'appen?" Bluebird looked surprised. "You obviously shook it!" (Y/n) glares. Garnet clears throat. "Chance to change. A-hem" Steven looks defeated. "You obviously shook it... by accident." Bluebird giggles in responses.