Part 41

Steven was in the bathroom as he was getting himself ready by singing.

Mom was a Diamond who invaded Earth. Saw its beauty and its worth. Mom made an army and she fought herself. Did that even end up mattering when she faked her own shattering?Mom lived in hiding by the name of Rose, but the friends she'd made, and the form she chose. Now all that's left of her exists in me and I think that we can all agree. That is a little bit upsetting. I'd rather think about... a wedding!

Steven exits out the bathroom and helps out everyone prepare for Ruby and Sapphire's wedding.

Let's think about cake. Let's think about flowers. Let's think about dressing up and dancing around for hours. There's an awful a lot of awful things we could be thinking of! But for just one day let's only think about love.

Ruby walks by as she and sapphire cover their eyes. "Okay, Sapphire! I gotta get dressed for our big day now so... no peeking." She comes back and points. "And no future vision either!"
Sapphire giggles. "Okay."
"Oh, Steven...I just wish I could've said something sooner about Rose and Pink." Pearl sighed.

We could think about lies that we told in the past. We could think about hurt feelings and how long they can last. Or we can think about hope

"Hope?" Pearl questioned.

You know I've been hoping.

"About what?" Pearl asked.

That everything is better now Everything's out in the open

Steven greets Bismuth outside of the door. Bismuth, is that what you're wearing to the wedding?"
"It's the nicest thing I own." Bismuth replies. "Looking sharp!" Steven winked at her.

We could think about flowers We could think about cake. We could think about wonderful promises we have the power to make. There's an awful a lot of awful things we could be thinking of! But for just one day let's only think about love.

"Maybe I shouldn't have picked up roses
maybe a little... controversial." Amethyst said.

We could all rethink how we feel about Rose,
when it comes to pink,and the things that she did in the past I suppose.

"Yeah." Amethyst agrees.

Or we both could feel better because we could think about how. We could think about us and We could think about now.

"Well, if we're not going to use these, then we're going to need something else." Amethyst said. "No worries, Peridot is gathering more flowers right now
I'll go get her" Steven said.

But for just one day let's only think about

"Peridot?" Steven stood next to her.  "What if Lapis was right? Sooner or later the Diamonds are gonna come for the Cluster." Peridot said nervously. "We are all gonna die here!"
:
We could think about war. We could think about fighting. We could think long lost friends we wish we were inviting. We could think about the broken gems and the Cluster at the planet's corer we could think about the bubble we made so that they can't be hurt any- they can't be hurt anymore. We can think about joy. We could think about pain. We could think about sunshine. We could think about rain. There's an awful a lot of awful things we could be thinking of! But for just one day let's only think about.

The others join in with Steven.

Just one day let's only think about! Just one day let's only think about! Love!

Steven leaps into the air and floats down beside Sapphire. Greg begins the ceremony by playing his guitar and leading everyone else to the beach.
"You nervous?" Steven asked. "I'm not." Sapphire replies, but ice forms at her foot and she kicks it away. As everyone is walking to their places, (Y/n) sprinkles flower petals on the floor while Peridot her's at the people.
"Flowers for you! Flowers for you! Flowers for you!" Her last flowers are thrown at Mr. Fryman's face while caused him to fall off his chair.
"Wedding commander, all flowers have been deployed!" Peridot informed. "Thanks, Peridot." Steven thanked.
Greg sees Ruby coming out the house in a white dress and plays his guitar slowly. Ruby and Sapphire smiled at each other. Ruby hurriedly comes down from the house, to which Greg plays faster. As Ruby reaches the wedding, she uses her powers to get to Sapphire as fast as possible, leaving fire behind, to which Amethyst tries to put it out by stepping on it.
"Dearly beloved, Gems, humans, lions big and small, blue wolf, half- gem, living gourds, Onion." Steven began. "We are gathered here today to celebrate Ruby and Sapphire, two of my favorite people, who combine into one of my other favorite people. You all probably know her as Garnet. She's their love, given form, now it's your turn to talk about that."
"I know this is all kind of silly, I mean, we've been together for 5,750 years." Ruby said. "And 8 months." Sapphire adds. "I used to feel like I wasn't much good, just one of me on my own, but when we're together, it feels like it's okay to just be me. So I wanna be me, with you, and, and, not even the Diamonds will come between us. And if they try, we'll beat em up!" Ruby finished her speech. Sapphire laughs and begins her speech. "Ruby, my future used to look like one single, obvious stream, unbending 'til the end of time. In an instant, you pulled me from that destiny, and opened my eye to an explosion of infinite possible futures, streaking across space and time, altered and obliterated by the smallest force of will."
Ruby and Steven stare at Sapphire with stars in their eyes.
Sapphire grabs Ruby's hands. "What I mean is, you changed my life. And then, I changed your life. And now, we changed our lives."
"Bismuth, the rings." Steven called out. Amethyst bumps Bismuth with her elbow. "Hey Bismuth, that's your cue." Bismuth is crying as she approaches the couple to give them the rings. Ruby and Sapphire places the rings on each other's fingers.
"Ruby, do you take this gem to have and to hold on this and every other planet in the universe?" Steven asked. "I do!" Ruby exclaims. "And Sapphire, do you..."
Sapphire interrupts Steven. "Yes."
"You didn't let me finish."
"I'm just very excited."
"Then by the power vested in me by the state of Delmarva, I now pronounce you... Garnet!"
Ruby and Sapphire kissed. Ruby carries Sapphire and twirls her around and fusing back into Garnet. The crowds cheers for the new wedded couple and Garnet's return.
Everyone is enjoying party and dancing around on the dance floor. (Y/n) Sadie, Connie, Jenny, and Kiki are seen behind Garnet. She threw the bouquet so high up in the air that it disappeared. The cool kids were dancing, while Jamie and Mr. Dewey dance in sadness about their misery. Everyone was having a conversation with guest; Pearl and Kiki, Amethyst and Vidalia, Bismuth and Ronaldo. (Y/n) goes to the dance floor and dances with Jenny. Jenny was teaching her some cool moves and (Y/n) was a fast learn.
"That's it, (N/n)!" Jenny cheered. "Thanks, Jenny!" (Y/n) blushes. Sour Cream puts on some auto play music and walks up to (Y/n). Sour Cream tabs on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "May I have this dance?" He hold out his hand towards her. She smiles at him and takes his hand. "Of course."
Sour Cream grabs her hand and places his free hand on her waist. (Y/n) places her free hand on his shoulder. They dance with each other as if they were the only ones at the dance floor. Sour Cream would sometimes dip or twirl (Y/n), which causes her to giggle.
"This was a beautiful ceremony. On Earth, humans found a way to make a moment's decision last forever." (Y/n) sighs dreamily. "I wish to have one when my time comes." Sour Cream smiles at her. "Same here"
They looked into each other's eyes and closed the space between them. Once they pulled from each other's kiss, all of a sudden, (Y/n) started to cry. "Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Sour Cream asked. (Y/n) wipes the tears away. "I'm all right. I guess seeing everyone so happy is making me emotional." More tear came from (Y/n)'s eyes. They were growing bigger. She realized that these weren't her tears.
"Wait a minute..." (Y/n) let's go of Sour Cream and runs to Steven and Garnet. "Steven! Garnet!"
"(Y/n), you don't think...?" Steven asked.
Garnet removes her visor and opened her third. "Blue Diamond!"
"She's here?!" (Y/n) yells. "And she's not alone." Garnet said.
Everyone's fun was interrupted when a shadow covers over them. Everyone looks up and gasps when they see the ships of Blue and Yellow Diamond.
"Oh no." (Y/n) whispered.
"It's the Diamonds!" Steven exclaims.