Part 54

Back at Beach City, everyone was by the shore while Sadie Killer and the Suspects were playing their own version of Let Me Drive My Van (Into Your Heart). As everyone was enjoying the song, the Diamond ship lands above the stage making the cheer as if it were part of the show. Which surprises Sadie and drops the microphone in process. The ship bends down lowers the Diamonds, Crystal Gems, Connie, Steven, and (Y/n) with one of its hands. Everyone was left shock.
"Steven!" Greg runs towards his son. "Dad!" Steven tackles his dad into a hug. "Welcome home!" Greg said.
(Y/n) leaps off of the ship's hand and spotted Sour Cream on stage. "Sour Cream!" (Y/n) squealed. "(Y/n)!" Sour Cream hopped off the stage and ran towards her. He picks her up and spins her around. Once he puts her down, (Y/n) pulls him down for a sweet kiss. As they broke their kiss, they looked up to see the Diamonds looking at them curiously.
"Oh, right." (Y/n) laughed sheepishly. "Sour Cream, this is my other aunt. Aunt White, this is my boyfriend, Sour Cream."
White gave a small wave to Sour Cream which he returns the gesture. Yellow and Blue kneel down at their level. "Thank you for looking after my daughter." Blue thanked. "She's told us all about you and from what we've heard; it's nice to see her with someone who can make her happy." Yellow stated. Sour Cream smiles at them and squeezes (Y/n). "They're starting to like you." (Y/n) whispered as she squeezes his hand back.
Out of nowhere, the Sun Incinerator flies in and lands on the beach.
"I predict our long journey through space will soon be over." Padparadscha said. "Welcome home, guys." Lars spoke. "We finally made it! Earth! No more running, no more hiding! No more Diamond Authority!" Rhodonite cheered until all the off colors noticed the Diamonds, who have heard everything she said. "Welp... we're cracked."
"Wait, wait! It's okay! I know what you're thinking, but they're here to help! Off Colors, meet the Diamonds. Diamonds, meet the Off Colors!" Steven introduced.
"Hello." White greeted awkwardly. "Aah! It's the Diamonds!" Padparadscha shrieks. This caused the Diamonds to gasp. "Padparadscha, it's okay!" Lars calmed her down.
"Hey, Lars, remember Lion?" Steven said as Lion walks up to them. "Hey there, buddy." Lars pets Lion. Then Lion shows affection towards Lars which caused his to chuckle. (Y/n) walks up to them with Wolf walking along side her. "Hey, Lars, meet Wolf, she's new to the family." (Y/n) introduces. Wolf walks up to Lars as he licks Lars face, causing him to laugh.
"Lars? It's really you!" Sadie said in awe. "Sadie?!" Lars rushes towards Sadie.
"There she is! It's her!" Rhodonite gasped. "We're about to see Sadie -- in-person!" Padparadscha foretold too late.
"Hey." Lars greeted to Sadie. Padparadscha gasps. "Lars isn't going to know what to say!" Rhodonite shushes her. "Shh! Give 'em a moment!"
"Lars... Look at you! You're... you're a space pirate!" Sadie said. "Look at you! You're a rock star!" Lars said in amazement. They both let out a laugh.
"I think it suits us!" Lars laughed. "Yeah. Me, too!" Sadie agreed.
Suddenly the crowd chanted, 'One more song.'
"Ah! Oh, I gotta back on stage!"
"Oh, no, ah! I totally crashed your show!"
"You wish! That honor goes to Steven."
Steven, (Y/n) and the Off Colors were busy petting Lion and Wolf.
"Sorry, Sadie! I'll make it up to you!" Steven apologized. 
"Hey, that's not a bad idea!" Sadie returns to the stage and grabs the microphone. "Hey, Beach City, we're not done yet! I'd like to welcome my friends and yours to the stage -- Steven Universe and (Y/n) Diamond!"
Steven and (Y/n) run up to the stage. "Thanks, Sadie!" They thanked in union and began to sing.

We are the Crystal Gems!
We always save the day!
And if you think we can't
We'll always find a way!
That's why the people of this world believe in
Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl, and...

Later, Steven and (Y/n) take the diamonds to heal the corrupted gems occurs. First they showed White the corrupted Centipeetle Nephrites. Steven and (Y/n) explain the situation to her as Blue had an idea. The group is then seen at Rose's Fountain, where their plan went into action. In the Burning Room the Crystal Gems are seen taking all the bubbles gems and throwing them into water. Steven and (Y/n) dive into the water as the Diamonds enter into the fountain. One by one all the corrupted gems are being reformed into their original forms. Steven and (Y/n) swam over to Nephrite as they greeted her. The Crystal Gems we're reuniting with old friends as Steve and (Y/n) meet their new friends.

If you're staring with your giant eyes
You can see that there's more of us than four of us!
And each one of our new friends completes us
We'll get together and go out for pizzas!
'Cause we believe in peace and love
We are here for fun!
If you're not then let's not fight 'cause
We've already won!

Soon Jasper emerges from the water. She spotted Steven and was ready to attack when she the others gems and the Diamonds. Before Steven went to greet her, Amethyst swam up to her and greeted her new sisters. Jasper was left speechless and sinks into the water only half of her head in the surface. As everyone was enjoying themselves, White stared at Steven and (Y/n) and gives them a small smile. (Y/n) swims up to White as she scoops her out of the water. White dabs a huge drop of water on (Y/n) arm and within seconds the white spot was gone along with the cracks. (Y/n) bursted with tears of joy as she hugs  White's fingers.
Before the Diamonds could leave, Blue kneel in front of (Y/n) signaling her to come back to Homeworld. With a smile, (Y/n) shakes her head and closes her mother's hand. Blue wasn't upset about it and she carefully picks up her daughter. (Y/n) gave her mother and aunts a kiss on the cheek before they left for Homeworld. Steven and (Y/n) waved goodbye to them.
Later, everyone was by Greg's van having some fun as Steven and (Y/n) were in the distant. (Y/n) watches Steven play with his ukelele. Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl approach them.
"Room for three more?" Pearl asked. "Always." (Y/n) smiles. "Whatcha playing?" Amethyst asked.
"I had an idea. Well, a song idea -- but also an idea idea." Steven explains. "Let's hear it." Garnet said as Peale and Amethyst agreed.
Steven began to play the song as he and (Y/n) sing.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me
I don't need you to love me, I love me
But I want you to know you could know me
If you change your mind
Change your mind