Chapter 19: How Did This Happen?

🤷‍♂️Chapter 19: How Did This Happen?

Back with the main group, they were treakimg up the mountain, which was now a lot harder, since the terrian was hard to grab on to.

"Ugh. How much longer until we reach the top?" Coco groaned, looking very tired and annoyed.

Ina turned to him, and replied, "It shouldn't be too much longer. I-I looked down when we took our last break, and it seemed like we were very high up."

"Well the terrian is much harder to climb now, so don't let your guard down," El said, as she is used to climbing mountains to look for temples.

But they were still on edge. They hadn't been attacked for a while, so they don't know what's going to happen. However, in the distance, a rock with arms and legs was watching them, but soon left.

"Perfect," it said to itself. Looks like it got the pieces it needed.

Soon, the rock entered a hidden cave, smiling at what it had seen. Inside, many more rocks that looked exactly like it turned to the one who had just entered.

"O, what did you see?" asked one of the other rocks.

"Heh. I saw the shapes who were giving us trouble. And they are getting through the best spot for an attack. Get the army ready, H," O replied, with an evil grin taking over their face.

H quickly nodded and turned on a some form a radio and said a message. Soon they were standing in front of many rock creatures.

"Everyone," they said in unison, "It is time to strike. The shapes are weak from the rocky climb, and they are going very slow. Sadly, W isn't here yet to help us spread the message, but she will turn up soon. But now, we must get together and attack!"

The entire place filled with cheers, and then, they went out, ready to attack.

The main group was still climbing the hardest part of the mountain. They were going very slow, so they didn't hurt themselves.

"Why is it taking so long to climb up this part?" Cas complained.

The rest facepalmed, as they knew Cas was a risk taker. Digo was at the bottom, as he accidentally slipped and fell down some of the mountain, but he was still ok.

"I better catch u-" he was saying to himself, before noticing something was going towards him.

It looked like a pink rock wall, but the wall looked alive!

"Guys! Look here!" Digo and Ami said together.

The rest looked in both directions, and saw the rock wall coming towards them, however they saw giant rocks being thrown towards them from above. They were being attacked by both up and down! They now needed to dodge attacks, but also go as fast as they can! This had gotten really bad.

The group were now going as fast as they can, hoping to avoid the rock wall. However, they also now needed to dodge incoming rocks from above. Coco thought he was going to be hit, but he managed to dodge the rock, and it hit the rock wall at the bottom.

"Guys, we can hit them with the rocks if we just dodge them, but we need to move them towards the wall!" He told everyone else.