Chapter 38: Shipwrecked!

🛥Chapter 38: Shipwrecked!

The cyan treeangle piece was floating over the fountain, ready to be taken. The gang stood there, as they had felt amazing that they had just won. But they quickly picked the piece and Cas held it in his arms. Rey was now on the ground, very weak, so Cho and Pepe went over to him.

"Are you ok?" Cho asked him.

Rey starting crying, as he still rememberd how Erl had protected him before. The both of them felt bad, so they both decided to stay behind.

"We need to help rebuild our home," Pepe told the rest of the group.

The others understood, as their home now had lots of things destroyed. Plus, Rey needed some emotional help, so they let them stay on the island. Elis was waiting for them by the dock, but they didn't know where to go. Luckily, one of the locals remembered they had a map stored somewhere. He went to go get it, and found it in a chest. It was a map for an island fairly far away, but to Elis, it was no problem.

He even said, "We can get there in a day. I know a shortcut."

Before they left, Cho and Pepe gave them the other two treeangle pieces they had on them.

The rest of the group got on Elis, but before setting sail, Ina had to say, "Take care everyone!"

The townfolks, including Cho, Pepe, and Rey, waved goodbye to the gang as they set sail for the next treeangle piece.

The island was soon a dot from where the gang was starting. Elis explained he saved a few hostages while the gang was on their adventure.

"Keep your eyes out everyone. We have had a lot of sea attacks, but so far nothing bad has happened." El said.

The rest decided to stay on their toes, and Elis kept their eyes out for any creatures that could splash water onto the crew. Ami, Digo, and Ari decides to look at the map so they have a bit of background information. The island seemed to be more of a resort than an island. There were rollercoasters, waterparks, hotels, beaches, arcades and carnival games, and....yeah you get it.

"Is this a joke? This looks more like an amusement park than a place a treeangle piece would be." Ami complained.

"Well, that place looks fun to me!" Digo screamed.

"Yeah! Place looks fun!" Ari said with a face of excitement.

Elis heard everything, and replied, "Yeah. That was a place for cruise ships and airplanes to stop by, and was a very popular vacation spot. So popular, that I imagine even the corrupted have fun there."

This seemed like a bit more relaxing adventure, but someone else had another idea. Watching from the island the gang was planning to go to, Sese was watching them like a hawk. He heard from one of his troops that a treeangle piece was here, but this was going to be a challenge. He had already lost the cyan one to the gang who was collecting all the rainbow treeangle pieces. The one on this island was so far the hardest.

Even though the place looked like a dream vacation, a treeangle piece was hidden around somewhere. But the place was full of hiding spots, so it would take forever. And worse, the group is on their way! He only had one way to disrupt them. Using the army of sea snakes he had, he starting making a storm, with big waves, lighting clouds, etc. He and his forces soon sent the storm near the gang, to hopefully take them out.

"Ha. That should take care of them," he said to himself.

"SIR! SIR! We found another island with a treeangle piece!" a minion told him.

The minion showed him the island location. It was near the group, and the storm he made was meant to strand them on the island.

"Ahhh............Shoot."

The group were now halfway to the island the map says too. Yet however, the waves were getting stronger and stronger. Elis nervously glanced around, hoping he could make it. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like he'd be able to...

"Stay close everyone, I hope it's not what I think it is." Elis told everyone.

Soon, clouds were shooting lighting everywhere, and rain was now here as well. It was the thing Elis was hoping would not happen, a storm.

"A storm! Awesome!" Cas said.

"IT'S NOT GOOD! EVERYONE, HOLD ON!" El screamed.

Everyone started holding the edges, avoiding water, hope to not get struck, etc. Elis, meanwhile, was trying to get out of the way of the storm. He had been though storms, but not one as bad as this. He figured out it was sent by the corruped to stop them in their paths, which made the rest of the group become worried. The lighting strikes were also pink, which didn't make things better.

They had to dance to avoid the strikes, which was easier for some, harder for others. Some were outright doing tango, while others were forced to do the chicken dance, which was a lot funnier than it sounded. After a while it seemed like they were in the clear, but then, they saw the biggest road block they had on their adventure. A hurricane was on they way, and hit the group like a bullet. It wasn't cold at least, but now this was going to be a fun ride.

The group themselves approached as a twister formed out of the hurricane. They were now spinning clockwise. No wait, counterclockwise. Clockwise, counterclockwise, clockwise, counterclockwise, cloc---ah forget it. They were spinning in circles. It was spinning fast, flinging water everywhere. Everyone was getting dizzy.

They were all seperated due to the slippery deck, trying to survive the harsh weather. The heavier members were closer to the bottom, while the lighter ones where closer to the top. While some were having fun, others were trying to escape. Or scream. That's what most shapes would do. Anyways, the gang needed a way to get out of the water.

They tried to swim out, they tried flinging themselves, but nothing seemed to work. But the tornado was carrying them somewhere. Way off their course. The only thing they could do is wait for it to take them. But Elis was thrown out before they made it to their destination, so now they didn't have a way to go. The twister spun wildly, flinging everyone into the air. They all shut their eyes and braced for impact.

-----

They all woke up, but they had been split from each other. They scanned the area around them, as it appeared to be an island. It looked deserted, and no pink was seen. But now they needed to survive. So they looked up a guide on their phones. Just kidding! They only had their knowledge.

Looks like they were on their own.