Chapter 52: Shark Bytes

🦈Chapter 52: Shark Bytes

Once they were out, the group went back to the tournament area to check on the contest thingy. The crabs had decided that everyone was winners, as Champion was gone. Seeing that they weren't needed for a celebration, the group went back to the shore to find Elis. He wasn't near the shore at the moment, and the group had no way of calling out to him. So they waited for him to come around.

About 5 minutes passed before Elis came by and got on shore. The group told him about what happened, and he congratulated them. As everyone boarded, they made sure nobody was left anything behind. Then, Elis was off, and the group told him where to go from the map. He made sure to follow those directions.

Out at sea, they kept their eyes out for another island. The last one was a doozy, with all kinds of crazy crabs. And the writer kinda winged it. Anyways, Elis kept his eyes out for any signs of life. Because the travels on sea haven't always been so relaxing.

Like they were attacked by a dolphin, cactus monsters, and other things. Jeez, they never get a break, do they? Well, this trip seemed to be going smoothly. The waves weren't very strong, only little fishes were seen and they weren't hostile, and Elis seemed to know where he was planning to go.

"That island you mentioned shouldn't be far. I used to deliver tourists there." he said to everyone on board.

He took a fairly quick route, and soon the island was in sights. Yep, something finally calm........if a shark didn't pop up out of nowhere. The shark had what looked like an octopus in its mouth, ripping away its skin and devouring it's meat. Hey, you are lucky. I have to see this in action.

Anyways, they knew a battle would start. So they got ready. A deadly shark vs an entire team if friends, who will win? Well, you don't see in the next chapter. Someone else is must be met.

A shape at the edge of the island was hiding and waiting. He needs help, but doesn't know if help will come. His name was Wave. He is a blue star, which fits his job.  He was a fisher, catching fish and shellfish and sometimes, poison fish actually, and other things.

But the island was soon ransacked by pink creatures. It took out the rest of the fishing crew, but he managed to run away just in time. Now forced to fish to survive, he hoped someone would come to his rescue. But he is being pestered. A shark has been taking his catches and eating them for itself, making him go more and more hungry.

But today, none of his catches has been stolen yet, so it made him supisious. He had his eyes open all the time, waiting for the time the shark will finally strike. But then, he heard the ripping and tearing. The signs of the horrific monster is heard. He looks across the horizon, and sees a ship, the help he needed, but the shark monster was there as well.

He needed to help, so he decided to make a net. A net big enough to catch it. It would take a while, but he needed so save them. Meanwhile, the shark tossed Elis all around, kicking water in his face, and trying to take bites out of him. Sure, Elis was good at dodging, but he couldn't do it forever.

The group needed to do something. Pushing it away wouldn't do much, so all they could do was to feed it. They started throwing down food item after food item into the shark's mouth. But they had to start throwing entire boxes full of food just so the shark wouldn't bite Elis. The shark just never seemed to get satisfied, it just kept eating and eating and eating! Man, this is like an entire elementary school at an all you can eat buffet. They'd need to restock after this. They were running out, but a cry from the island was heard.

"DON'T WORRY! JUST HOLD IT OFF!"

That cry was from Wave. His net was nearly complete. Building noises were magnified. He worked as fast as he could. Only a bit longer, and it would be complete. He pulled out the righty tighty, the bamboozl, the zicky wretch, screwey screws, hard hitter hammers, and yeah, I don't even know what those things are either.

The writer is just saying random crap now. Well, they do want to be more funny. I'm not kidding, they are writing in these 4th walls breaks and I'm just reading them. Well, the net was made of very strong string, with titanium to keep it secure. It was made to be so strong that nothing could escape it. Not even stupid over powered characters like a bird and a cuttlefish from a different universe!

Finally, the net was finished. With all of his might, he tossed the net, with got caught over the giant shark. He pulled it to shore, the shark struggling to breathe. Elis quickly followed, and docked at a nearby port. The team got off, and defeated the now weak shark.

Wave threw the shark in a tank, so it wouldn't go anywhere. He thanked the group for distracting the shark. He told them what happened in the past. The island was pretty popular and had a welcoming atmosphere. But he didn't have much to say since he usually stayed near the edge.

But he did keep in contact with some friends. He hoped that they were ok, since they all worked in different places. But some information was very crucial. Appearntly, the mayor about a mouth ago, found a rainbow treeangle piece. Considering it to be something historical, he put it in a museum in the center of the island.

The group knew they needed to get to the museum, but Wave didn't have a good idea on instructions. They had to move on, so they started their adventure. Cue the adventure music! On wait, readers can't hear that? Well, these goes all the music I was playing for the past since the entire book!