ShEuVoEsN ShEaAnS

⚓️🏴Chapter 80: Seven Seas🐍☠️

The Seven Seas Sharax Remix - Treeangle-Boosted Corrupted Sese Fight

The battlefield opened up, and immediately Racu was swimming around quickly. The group was currently being filled with adrenaline for every second of the song, and moved out of the way as Racu swam around the field. The music for this battle was different from their first battle, but since it still followed the basic points of it, the group had some idea of a prediction about how the battle would go. There were warning markings flashing, sure, but these markings were again faster than the original. They just barely dashed out in time to avoid Racu's charge as he swam.

But Racu was still swimming. The warnings were starting to be quicker, and Ina nearly got hit by Racu speeding by. Cas and Digo were on their toes, and El and Ari were warning people to dodge whenever they needed. They hoped the music wouldn't drown them out over time, because warning others over dodging was pretty handy. Coco was also doing his best to stay out as the others commanded.

Then the vocals came in. They were definitely different sounding from the original fight theme, but they still followed the same rhythm. Racu chose a different swimming pattern now, and from what the group could tell, the song sounded like it was setting up for a drop of sorts. That was probably when Sese would come in, so they steered clear of the middle as best they could as they dashed around Racu. Racu finaly made it down to the bottom of the field just as the song's melody changed enough to alert the group something was going to happen.

And then Sese came in. 

Now that he had a new humanoid form, he was more agile. He easily spun his sword around as if he had no trouble with his new limbs, and Coco was the first to be on the receiving end of a sword swing. It was okay, they still had a lot of HP, but they couldn't let their guards down like last time. Sese's swinging was so fast and unpredictable though, and the warning flashes couldn't keep up. The group could only estimate where he'd swing and dodge around that area, but they were still prone to getting unexpected slashes anyway...and Ari was hit by one of those strikes.

A second verse started up, and Sese abruptly changed swinging patterns. He swayed from side to side, swinging his sword up and down. Even though he wasn't aiming at anyone in particular, his wide range landed a hit on both Ami and El at the same time. Everyone else had dashed to safety around the top and bottom middle areas of the field, and let the phase run its course...though their breathing was fast paced and their bodies shook from anticipation of the next move. It wasn't an ideal state to be in, but it allowed them all to dash out of the way as Sese squatted down and then jumped up to the upper area of the battlefield.

The second verse went on full swing, and now the group had to deal with Sese leaping about as he still swung his sword. Unfortunately Cas' shouts were drowned out by the music, and he got hit while trying to warn the others to move. At this point, it was every shape for themselves, and the only way they could really communicate was if they got grouped together from dodging an attack together and winding up in the same safe spot. El, Coco, and Ina were stuck down in the lower area where Sese kept landing (though he left convenient little safe spots every time), and the rest of the group was stuck in the top area, trying to avoid Sese's head as it repeatedly surfaced. Sese then made one last really large jump and shot through the upper area of the field.

A part with bass made its way into the song, and Racu re-entered the field. Sese landed aboard him and used him as a bit of a mount to cover more area with his sword. The beats hit pretty hard, and the group was nearly blown back by it. Ina was damaged with Sese's extended reach, but it allowed the group to see how Sese swung his sword with the beat. Since most of his movements were repeated, they were able to keep in the clear for the rest of the bass part.