Chapter 71: Sharkbait

🦈Chapter 71: Sharkbait

*Meanwhile, while the fight was going on*

"UGH HOW DID THEY SERIOUSLY REACH ANOTHER TREEANGLE PIECE THESE STUPID SHAPES DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! AT THIS RATE WE MIGHT HAVE TO-"

"OH WILL YOY SHUT UP?! YOU WERE ABOUT TO SHOUT OUT THE SECRET PLAN! UGH, WHY WAS I FORCED TO WORK WITH YOU?!"

There were two underwater animals, of course pink. This is expected of the series any-Of course, it doesn't mean they like each other. They were enemies from when they were born. Makes sense, a shark always hunts for a squid to eat. They were stationed at the outskirts of the base, but begged to not work with each other. Well, look where that got them.

"Reports are in. They won."

"ARGH!"

Both of them have a temper, so they get angry pretty easily. Yep, they are breaking plates and oil tanks now...

-----

With the heroes, they were sprinting back to Elis. They were so close, they couldn't give up! The locals talked about after said there was an island covered in pink. That must be the corrupted base. It has to be. They all got on, Wendy in tow, as she wanted to redeem herself after that battled.

She couldn't even believed they escaped. She quickly introduced herself, and they set for the seas. Everyone was on high alert. They were searching everywhere, looking for signs of the pink island. Elis was also giving his all, speeding while also keeping his eye out.

They all wanted this to end, so they gave it their all. It felt like a few hours of only searching, but so far, no signs. They all felt tired, but in the end, it felt worth it. As the island came into view, an island covered in pink. But, the two guards noticed the ship in the distance.

"HEY! HEY! ACTIVATE THE CANNON! NOW!"

The squid is panicking and yelling at the shark to activate the cannon.

"....I don't see anything."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T SEE THE CANNON?! ARE YOU BLIND?! THERE IS A SHIP RIGHT THERE! PLEASE TELL ME YOU AREN'T BLIND!!!!!!!"

"I'M NOT BLIND, CALAMARI!!!!! IT'S NOT IN VIEW!!!"

"WELL JAWS, AT LEAST I DON'T KILL PEOPLE EVERY YEAR!!!!"

This goes on for a while, even letting Elis and the gang get closer.....and let them laugh. They looked for a way in, but the duo looked up from their arguing, and could clearly see the ship.

"SEE?! FIRE THE CANNON!!!"

"OK, OK, JEEZ. RUDE MOUTH!"

So they finally fire a net from the cannon, which catches Elis, making him unable to move. The heroes tried cutting through, but the net proves stronger than expected. The guards commanded, and the ship was slowly hoisted to shore. The heroes had no choice, so they surrendered, and the guards now had them.

"Ha! The boss will be happy when I turn them in!" the shark bragged.

"You turn them in? I'm turning them in! You didn't even see them when I did!" the squid rebutted.

"Oh, do you really want to start? I. WILL. TURN. THEM. IN."

"OH YOU WISH!"

Now they have started fighting. Hitting each other, like how cartoons do it these days. A cloud and only fists and hurt areas. But they lose a grip on the rope that they were using to hold the heroes hostage, so they were able to escape easily.

"Well that was easy." Digo said.

Then the guards both realized they let go of the rope. They argued a bit more, then tried to capture them.

"Wait....if we kill them.....I WILL GET A BETTER REWARD!" the squid cried.

"NOT IF IT GET IT FIRST!" the shark yelled.

The heroes knew what was coming next.

Alien Attack Remix - Vs Calamari and Jaws

The battle area formed, but it actually looked like two battle arenas. It was clear the two guards were at each other's throats. But their attacks were no joke. The shark had fish skeletons that he commanded to attack as minions, whole the squid threw ink pockets that could hurt and blind. While they did attack together, they also threw attacks at each other. They were still at each other's throats. The heroes kept their eyes out to dodge, with was kinda hard, but since the guards were throwing attacks at each other, it wasn't that hard.

"HA THEY ARE DODGING YOUR STUPID ATTACKS!!!!!!!"

"THEY ARE DODGING YOURS TOO, IDIOT!!!!!!"

"WELL AT LEAST I'M TRYING!"

"TRYING?! YOU ARE THROWING ATTACKS LIKE A CHILD!!!!"

It's probably not going to stop. This did go on for a while, but because the attacks did pretty little damage. Then one screwed up MEGA TIME. One even backfired onto them and did damage. Man, they were bad at this.

"Ugh, why don't we just enter the code Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh into the pass and head back inside inside the building. We will clearly not win."

The look the shark immediately got after saying that he screwed up.

"YOU GAVE AWAY THE ENTERANCE CODE YOU WILL DIE NO MATTER WHAT!!!"

"WELL I'M TAKING YOU DOWN WITH ME!!!!"

And they start fighting. Jeez, they are leaving cuts on each other, scraping themselves, and biting. They are really going all out. And...they landed in the water....and they not coming back up. Yep, they are definitely dead. The battle even ended too, so it was all over.

The heroes stared with terror, but not as much considering how Fang died and all. Well, they had the code now, which was somewhat funny. But they had to continue. Elis managed to land on the shore and dump everybody off, he then said he couldn't stay in one place for long or corrupted creatures might capture him. The group nodded, and looked at the island.

Far away, there was a castle. To the side of it was a town, though it seemed like only corrupted people lived there. The group had to be on their toes, ready for a fight at any time. They figured the castle was the place they could go, so they started running towards it. However, on the way...

Ami spotted a non pink citizen in tears.