One, Two, Seven, Three!

🎸Chapter 70: One, Two, Seven, Three! 💙

Rockefeller Street Nightcore - Corrupted Digo Bossfight

The field opened up, and almost immediately exploding pellets appeared. The group was able to dodge them with ease though, since this was only the beginning. Cas, Coco, and Ina recognized the song because it was popular amongst teenage shapes. They figured that this would be easy, they just had to warn El, Ami, and Ari when the time came. In the meantime, the dashing around began.

Daylight is fading away
Night silhouettes in the sky
LED lights are flashing on towers
It's Manhattan's magical time

There were pink figures starting to weave in and out of the arena, but they were still easy to dodge. They were also moving in a rhythmic pattern, and since so many were familiar with the song, they were able to dodge easily as well. The others that didn't know it as well simply followed their lead, and the group was smooth sailing from there...though Ari did mess up once and got hit. At least the group still had enough HP left to survive more. Smaller diamonds and circles also began to fall from the top of the field as well.

Ballerinas dancing the Swan Lake
On a river made of diamonds and pearls
Everything's a little bit weird now

The battlefield cleared out, and music notes rose from the bottom of the field. Pink street lamp shapes also stabbed downwards from the top of the field, so the key was finding a balance between the two. El and Ami got hit in an attempt to dodge, and the others were just barely making it as they dashed in and out of the available safe spaces. Things were starting to pick up now, and the group would have to pay closer attention. They just hoped their other teammates would last, though it would technically be okay if they failed as long as one person remained alive to grab the smaller treeangle.

Because tonight, it is showtime
In the middle of the street life
All we celebrate are good times
Because tonight, it is showtime

A large star came in from the right part of the field, and started spinning slowly. Smaller stars lined the parameters of the field as well, so the group sort of had to hide in the crevices of the star for the safe spot. It was also small enough to dash past, so this wasn't that bad. But then Digo came up from the center, and the group expected something for the main part of the song. He spun his guitar around once, and the whole field became chaos in seconds.

Come and walk with me
1273 down the Rockefeller street
Life is marchin' on, do you feel that?
1273 down the Rockefeller street
Everything is more than surreal

Beams of light shot around the field on par with the beat, along with more exploding pellets and dancing cacti from the sides. The stars shot out their points before disappearing along the sides of the field. Ina and Coco lost health points as Cas used his size to his advantage. Ami, Ari, and El definitely lost another health point as well, and if they kept going like this they would definitely lose more than half their health in seconds. It wasn't like anything was tracking them, no, everything was solid and in place. But...it was still hard.

(Alright, alright, alright)
(Let's go, let's go!)

The field soon cleared out with only the exploding pellets remaining, but the group knew they were going to have more

Oldschool Hollywood stars
Party cinderellas are here
They move like computer game heroes

Digo made his way across the field, leaving a trail of spinning stars in his wake.

Because they know it is showtime
In the middle of the street life
All they celebrate are good times
Because tonight it is showtime

Digo spun his guitar around again, and the chaos that was field clutter soon resumed

So let's keep movin' on
1273 down the Rockefeller street
Life is marchin' on, do you feel that?

More beams of light started shooting horizontally as well as vertically, and even worse, the field started to scroll. Spinning stars lined the bottom of the field, so if the group didn't keep dashing in a strategic way, they'd run into them. God, this was getting harder and harder, just how hard would it get before the group failed?

1273 down the Rockefeller street
Everything is more than surreal
So let's keep movin' on

The beams of light stopped, but were replaced with a cacti crowd along the sides, who bopped to the beat and would occasionally leap out to shoot spikes.

Cas was struck down

(third member eliminated)

Keep movin', keep movin', keep movin', keep movin'
If you want to know what Rockefeller groove is
Keep movin', keep movin', keep movin', keep movin'
Time is right to celebrate good times

The field came to a slow as the music faded somewhat, but the duo did not let their guard down. Music notes and stars intertwined as they spun around the field, and Ari and El

As Ari narrowly dodged (), El ran into a bundle of pink, and was knocked out.

Keep movin', keep movin', keep movin', keep movin'
If you want to know what Rockefeller groove is
Keep movin', keep movin', keep movin', keep movin'
Time is right to celebrate the good times

Ari was the last one standing! There was still the rest of the song left, and they had to last for that long. The others quietly prayed that they could win this fight, because if they didn't...well...the fate could be worse than what happened when Sese won against them. The beams of light shot down once again, but since the third time's a charm, they had already remembered the pattern of the battle. They skillfully dodged out of the way as they'd seen the others do.

1273 down the Rockefeller street
Life is marchin' on, do you feel that?
1273 down the Rockefeller street
Everything is more than surreal

The others watched Ari dodge as Digo reappeared on the field. This was their last chance, and he also only had one health point left.

We're singing
1273 down the Rockefeller street
Life is marchin' on, do you feel that?
We're singing
1273 down the Rockefeller street
Everything is more than surreal!

Ari saw the finish line just up ahead through the falling corruption pieces. They couldn't waste any more time, so they dashed forward and hit the finish line. Once the small treeangle piece appeared, they wasted no time in grabbing it. Just like that, the battle ended and the field closed. Everyone was passed out around him, even the cacti, so he did what he had to do.

The treeangle suddenly began vibrating as the smaller treeangle zoomed around it. The smaller piece then flew into the larger one, and it lit up.

x

(spins and flies out of hold)

RAINBOW ROAD!

The large treeangle piece slammed into the ground, and a shockwave of purifying energy rippled throughout the room.