Chapter 67: W Is For...

🍖Chapter 67: W Is For...

They all looked at the square after what he said. Even though he was the main reason they got thrown into prison, he did help save everything. So they asked where it is. The square said it was in a safe kind of area, but he knew the exact location.

"Be careful, though. There should be traps on the way," he said before he started moving.

So the rest followed. However, a trio of villains and one who has wolf minions watch from cameras, waiting for a good moment.

"Heh. We finally have them running. O, W, and Bone, get ready." H said to rally all of them.

"Yes, we need to advenge Fang. They made him go crazy," O replied, looking revenge hungry.

W rolls her eyes, then said, "You guys are going a bit crazy as well."

"Well who cares, we are giving a mega final shot, right my puppies?" Bone said.

All of the wolves perked up for one final fight. But W really thought she was the only one who felt bad, and that was weird for her being corrupted. You're not supposed to have feelings of your own...are you?

"Everyone, fire the traps first. If those don't take them down, get ready for the biggest fight we all will have." H said.

All of the other villains agreed, but W hesitated. Phase 1 had started before she could do much more, though. Basically, it was like a mash all the buttons scene. All of the villains were hiding or setting of traps left and right. The heroes were on their way to where the treeangle piece was, then the square was nearly stabbed before being pulled back by Digo.

"Everyone, be careful! I don't think those traps are being set of by us!" El immediately said, before nearly falling into a spike pit.

"DANG IT! I WAS SURE THE SPIKE PIT WOULD HAVE DONE IT!" Bone yelled in anger.

"Expections don't always meet reality!" W cried.

Then W was slapped by H and O. They were clearly not happy with W's changing attitude. She was getting to be more "nice" in their eyes. But W thinks they are crazy. Anyways, the heros were dodgimg all kinds of traps, including a wrecking ball, fire pits, guns, swords, knives, some weird skeleton with magical powers, spikes, etc.

They didn't get any sort of break during that. But, some of the traps were being disarmed. The villains didn't know why, likely saying that those traps were not working, but the one who did it clearly knows what they were doing. Eventually, the heros got pass all the traps, and next to the entrance of where the treeangle is. But before going in, H.O.W. and Bone appeared right in front of them, looking very evil.

"So it's you jerks again? Last time, you made Fang go crazy, so don't expect us to go easy," Bone said.

H and O nodded, looking like they can stab them all in the stomach. W is just facepalming. The heros, beside the square, knew clearly how Fang died. He died by being crushed after trying to kill them. But they knew these villains wouldn't go down easily, so they got ready for battle. The square stayed off to the side, due to him being in a wheelchair. So they all prepared, and the battle was about to begin.

Bonetrousle Remix - H.O.W + Bone Fight

The battle arena formed, but it was larger than normal, as there were now four threats. H and O threw their rocks and spikes, and Bone commanded his wolves to attack the heroes. The wolves started biting everything in sight, including the rocks and spikes. Then, W powered up all of the attacks, making them very powerful. The attacks from H and O were very fast, and when they hit something on the side, it exploded.