Knock Knock, Knock Knock, Laughter...

💔Chapter 50: Knock Knock, Knock Knock, Laughter...🕒

Party Time - Corrupted Coco Bossfight

The field opened up almost immediately after Champion said that. Small triangles rose up from the bottom as the song started, which the group dodged with ease. This was only the start of the song, but they had to watch carefully, or the screen might become more filled without them noticing. Coco hadn't shown up yet, but the group stayed out of the middle of the field in case he were to appear. Then more particles came in as the lyrics began.

We don't need no sleep because the party don't stop
So put your hands on me and turn me on, turn me up

Some particles in the shape of a "z" came floating in, and what looked like corrupted confetti came from the top of the field. Balloons also drifted upwards on occasion,and the group had to look for the warning signs that they were going to appear. These lyrics sure were weird, but the group dashed in between the obstacles anyway. They had a feeling these same lyrics with this same setup would happen again, so they made sure to note what was going on. Eventually though, all the projectiles cleared out of the stage.

We don't need no sleep because the party don't stop
So put your hands on me and turn me on, turn me up

This was where the main melody started. Pink metal objects began flying straight towards the center, and the group did their best to dodge them. Ami was hit with a wrench-like object, and Ari was hit with some kind of gear. There were also pink lines forming as well, and the group dodged out of the way of those. There was a pink circle in the center of the field as well.

We don't need no sleep because the party don't stop
So put your hands on me and turn me on, turn me up

As more things collected, they entered in different ways. Nuts and bolts began swirling around the circle as it grew larger and larger. Ina and Cas got hit by more stray pieces they hadn't noticed, but remained focused. The lines also began spinning too, and fast.

We don't need no sleep because the party don't stop
So put your hands on me and turn me on, turn me up

As everything combined, Coco began to rise up to the middle of the field. The group saw warning lines for new attacks, and stayed out of the way. They also got to the sides of the field to be safe. Coco opened his eyes and slowly looked up. He didn't have an expression on his face.

We don't need no sleep because the party don't stop
The party don't stop
Don't stop
Don't stop
Don't stop
Don't stop
Don't stop
Don't stop
Don't stop
Everybody!

This was the drop. Coco shot down a laser, and several more mechanical arms shot out of him to the beat. He then summoned his two mech arms to slam down onto the shapes, hitting all of them because they missed the slim space they were safe in. He then shot a laser again, and glitched out some. The group shook off the attack and remained focused on the task.

Coco repeated this attack again, and this time everyone was able to dodge the mech arm attack without taking damage. They had a feeling they'd see a repeat of this attack too, so they tried to remember what it was like. They got out of the way as Coco glitched out more, then sunk to the bottom of the field. Warning marks appeared, and the group almost got destroyed by the incoming attacks. Luckily, they didn't.

Turn me on, turn me up

Lasers fired as arms "swam" across the field. It wasn't exactly hard to dodge, but it was stressful. Ari got hit by an arm as he dodged, and so did El. The spaces that were safe were tight, so if they weren't careful with their dashing, they could get hurt. Luckily the phase ended and the arms cleared out.