Chapter 27: Howdy! I'm-

🌼 Chapter 27: Howdy! I'm-

What Pepe had found immediately put everyone else on edge. Now they really needed to find more of those rainbow treeangle pieces. Otherwise, the entire world could end as they know it!

"Ok, we went from hopeful, to hoping to survive!" Coco said, breaking the silence.

"Come on! We better find more clues so we don't all die!!!" Cas replied, looking scared.

Cho turned to him, and quickly said, "We need more information on the rainbow treeangle. We need to know what the bad guys are after."

"Do you want to die?! We need to find clues to find the next piece!" Ami immediately replied.

And soon, everyone was arguing. Some of the group wanted to look for clues, while the others wanted more info on the rainbow treeangle.

This was going on for a long time, before Ari screamed, "SPLIT UP!"

The voices quickly hushed, because that was a good idea. If they split up, they could find what they wanted.

"Good idea, Ari. There are many parts, so it's better if someone who wants to find clues go with someone who wants to find info. Because going separate will take us a long time, and plus, you shouldn't really go alone in these types of situations, in case any of us get cornored by corrupted." El explained.

The rest understood, and split up into teams of two.

But, while they did that, another story unfolded.

-----

From far away, pink flowers were swaying in the wind. But not just any pink flowers. Pink corrupted flowers, planning something. Along with them, in the back, was a small daisy, who wasn't listening to the plan. Her name was Daisy, and she chose that name due to her liking what kind of flower she was.

Except that she was corrupted. Long ago, her flower colony was filled with all kinds of beautiful colors, including herself who was yellow like banana. However, the town was invaded by corrupted creatures, and they got the flowers. Soon all of the colors disappeared, and were replaced with a horrible pink, including herself. But that didn't mean she tried to be helpful.

She believed she had kept her sanity because she was shocked by how horribly the flower field had changed, from multicolor to a pink version of monochrome. The other flowers went entirely corrupt, however she secretly lead a way to safety to keep the townsfolk safe. She only could lead 6 away, but she was happy. After the attack, they went back to their home, and planned attacks for anyone who came back to the town. And she had just learned, a group had landed on the island.

She sighed.

"I hope they will be ok," she said to herself.

She has never wanted to corrupt, and purposely hurt herself to avoid hurting anyone who came here before. But now, she was checked and came out healthy, so there was no way getting out of this.

"SOLDIER!" a voice came from behind her, "ARE YOU LISTENING TO INSTRUCTIONS?!"

"Y..y...yes sir!" she quickly replied to the general flower.

She turned her attention to the leader, who was giving the battle tatics.

"...and those in group D, will be going for the sneaky approach. You can't be seen, and must do a surprise attack on the new friends." he said, being very serious.

Daisy quickly lost focus, but because she was lucky. She was in group D, and could just say she couldn't get them successfully. The leader spoke again, but said,