Chapter 56: A Spider Breaks The Fourth Wall

🕷️Chapter 56: A Spider Breaks The Fourth Wall

The bones layed lifeless on the ground for a while. Some of the group wanted to continue, while others were playing with them. Making puppets and messing around, basically. However, unbeknownst to them, Fang was coming in fast. His angered self was ready to kill them and destroy their bodies to dust without a second thought.

"They will finally die. I will finally have my revenge. AND THE CORRUPTED WILL RULE THE WORLD!" he yelled to himself.

He knew he couldn't be saved, as he was born this way. Born corrupted, and born only to serve his masters, just like the other spiders he grew up with. But why would he want to be saved, anyway? All he ever desired was chaos and destruction like his corrupted siblings and friends. The world under the corrupted rule like slaves was his dream.

He would eat the ones who didn't obey and-Ok the writer did not put this. Why is this even written in pink pen? This writer only writes in pencil. Anyways, Fang crashed down in front of all of them, not even skipping a beat. Some tried to talk, but his voice was greater than all of theirs.

"YOU WERE MEANT TO DIE SO LONG AGO, BUT YOU NEVER DID! I HAVE SPENT ALL OF MY TIME TRYING TO DESTROY YOU! I'M AT MY BREAKING POINT, AND YOU WILL DIE NO MATTER WHAT!" his voice yelled at the loudest he could.

No one else could even speak, and Fang quickly shut them up. It was clearly battle time.

Spider Dance Remix - Fang's Last Straw

The battle arena slowly formed, but Fang didn't bother to wait for it to fully form. He threw out his attacks, but they seemed really fast in cmoparsion to the previous fights. He also moved very quickly to attack as well, as if his anger had caused him to gain a boost. But the group did still avoid them, and as best they could at that. Well...most of them, anyway. Only a small few of them hit, mostly because everyone was warning each other, but Fang made them shut up.

Of course, this was only step one of his master plan. Fang then started cutting down some nearby trees, one by one, making them fall on the battlefield. Some of the trees nearly crushed the heros, but they somehow survived through determination, quick reflexes, and perseverance. The trees that were not on the battlefield were picked up by Fang, who started throwing them, rolling them, heck, even chopping wood into parts and yeeting them at any targets he could. He wanted them dead, and made sure to shut up anyone that wasn't him. Of course, he'd become a little reckless and less precise because of this.

He didn't want to hear their last words at all, he wanted them gone. But if they spoke up anyway, he wouldn't care. He was already thinking of ways to cook them. Seriously, why with this script and the pink writing? Well, the group stood out and kept strong.

Eventually, the group survived the first wave, though they were still huffing and puffing from it. Fang had to step up his strategy, and he had to take advantage of the tired heroes. A lightbulb soon popped in his head, for he had a brilliant idea. Fang started cracking the ground below him, making sure it would break. The cracks started to spread everywhere, even into the battlefield.

Of course the cracks started getting bigger, and Earth's core started showing more and more...for some reason. Some of the group members fell into the traps, and the others needed to help them. But Fang made sure to throw trees at the ones above ground as well. He also made sure to keep the cracks getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Soon, the heros could see the center of the Earth, because the writer has now decided that logic has ceased existence in this world.

Boiling hot, ready to cook them. Luckily the members above ground pulled the ones stuck back up again. So Fang started making chain reactions, and at the end of those reactions, lava spewed up from the cracks. Yay, more problems! So now the heros had to avoid lava.

"CAN'T KEEP UP? THEN JUST DIE ALREADY!" Fang said.

He was enjoying the chaos, but getting very angry that they haven't died yet. But the heros would never give up. The dodged ad much as they could, tackling friends out of the way for attacks, and soon wave 2 was done. Fang was very angry. So he started stomping, which made rocks start falling. He found his final strike, cause a rock slide.

He started stomping like crazy, making rocks tumble. And the rocks kept getting bigger and bigger. They were falling like crazy, and they were hitting. They kept striking the heros, and they did leave pretty bad hits. Fang was laughing at the blood being thrown everywhere.

He was finally getting the revenge he wanted. However, he didn't notice the biggest rock, that looks like if he kept going, he would die. For some reason, that's crossed out in the same pink pen. Shoot, now my finger is pink. I'll just wash it off later.

Anyways, Fang was telling a victory speech, as he kept making a rock slide. The heros were getting weak, and Fang was loving it.

"IT'S FUN TO SEE YOU FINALLY DIE! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR A LONG TIME! HAHAHHAHAHHA!"

He stomped one last time, and the biggest rock came down, and he was crushed. His blood spread everywhere, and the treeangle piece was there. It was grabbed, and the battle was over. The heros got up after that attack. They looked, and saw Fang's lifeless body.

Look, I just want to say something real quick. Why is my finger all pink now? Before it was just the tip. Probably my imagination. Anyways, they looked at the lifeless body as it slowloy lost blood. That was it for Fang.

He is now dead for good.