ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

➳

Lunar leans against the wall outside the Abattoir's door. Her phone is ringing, it's Sophie.

"Go ahead. I'll be right in." She tells the vampires who have escorted her every move. "Or, do you want to listen to my conversation with my gynaecologist?" She snaps when they remain stood there.

This seems to do the trick; as they hurry inside. Lunar sighs, answering the phone and lifting it to her ear. "To what do I owe the pleasure, witch bitch?" Lunar greets, sarcastically.

"You said he buried her between two lovely oak saplings-" Sophie begins to say.

"Yes, I did. His description really was quite something." Lunar remarks, lifting a hand and beginning to pick at her nails in boredom.

"I don't have time for this." Sophie snaps, loosing her patience.

"Ok, then, why are you phoning me? Did you have a momentary lapse of memory?" Lunar retorts.

"No, I'm phoning you because news flash, that was 200 years ago. They're all just trees now." Sophie is clearly agitated.

Lunar sighs. "You want to be the all powerful witch, keep looking. Say a prayer. Have a little faith." Lunar tells her. "Do whatever the hell you witches do." She hangs up before Sophie can say anything else; shoving her phone into her pocket and entering the Abattoir.

She stares at the scene before her, stopping in her tracks as she wonders what the hell happened when she went out.

Elijah, Marcel and Klaus are all unconscious. Elijah appears to be lying in a pool of his own blood. Lunar frowns, walking in a circle around them as slowly they begin to stir.

She stops moving, folding her arms across her chest as the three of them sit up and look at each other, before noticing Lunar.

"Well, isn't this momentarily awkward." Elijah remarks. Lunar raises her eyebrows at him, holding back a laugh.

She's about to ask what happened when a phone starts to ring. Lunar is ready to throw her phone out of the window, because she doesn't want to hear Sophie Devereaux's voice ever again. But, it's Klaus'.

"Rebekah, where are you?" He says into the phone.

"I'm with Davina, and she's dying because of your treachery." Rebekah responds.

"Well, I tried to talk to her out of respect for Marcel, but she made it quite clear she is not our friend. My apologies is you thought she was yours." Klaus retorts.

Lunar frowns, guessing he's talking about Davina. She also figures she was the cause of the scene she had walked into.

"Just tell me how to cure her. Vampire blood isn't working." Rebekah asks.

"No. It wouldn't. You see, the poison I compelled Timothy to feed her is quite potent. It's just a matter of time for her." Klaus says, a small smirk playing on his face.

"For both of them, you diabolical bastard." Rebekah snaps. "They're children. We could've dealt with her fairly."

"There is no dealing with those who threaten us. Davina sealed her fate when she stood against me. This was her choice, not mine." Klaus hangs up, putting his phone away. Marcel and Elijah stare at him in shock and disgust.

"Oh, come on. The stench of your judgment is overwhelming." Klaus says, all but rolling his eyes. Lunar remains silent, watching on. "Need I remind you that Davina just bested the lot of us? I did what had to be done. Don't worry, Elijah, I remain as redeemable as ever."