ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ fᴏᴜʀ

Hastily rising to her feet, Rebekah races over to Kol and helps her exhausted brother up onto his feet. She throws her arms around him, embracing him tightly.

"You're a genius! You glorious bastard!" Rebekah exclaims, squeezing him tightly.

"Well, I'm a little surprised it worked, myself." Kol replies, whilst hugging her back.

Suddenly, Kol is overcome by a coughing fit. He backs away from Rebekah as he doubles over, she watches on, concerned.

"Kol?" Rebekah questions, rubbing his back as he continues to cough. "Listen. I am not going to let you die. You hear me? Whatever it takes." She promises, looking him in the eye.

Kol straightens, smiling back at her weakly.

- The Bayou -

Marcel is carrying the vampires unconscious bodies away from the werewolf encampments, whilst Lunar watches on, arms folded across her chest.

She's deep in thoughts, she knows within her heart that Hope will be okay. Elijah would do anything to protect her, that she is sure. And Klaus, well, Klaus would stop at nothing to protect their daughter.

His sheer determination to put himself in harms way for her utterly terrified Lunar, but then again, she couldn't blame him. She would do so herself.

Now, the only thing troubling her was the war with witches. Bloody witches. They caused nothing but trouble, and yet condemn those who they think are more savage than they.

No, witches were just has murderous and vengeful as the lot of them. Sure, they dress it up, with they're enchantments and fancy words, but they were all the same. Wolves, vampires and witches.

Lunar sighs and stares at the increasingly darkening sky. Peace, she wishes there was peace. They're war was just as stupid as the racist and homophobic fights between humans. White. Black. Gay. Straight. Wolf. Vampire. Hybrid. The self righteousness was never ending and not limited to humans.

Suddenly, she's broken from her thoughts by the sounds of footsteps approaching from behind.

"Lunar?" Jackson asks her wearily, exiting Mary's cabin.

Lunar turns to look at him, letting out a breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding. He furrows his eyebrows at her expression.

"I've known you since we were kids, Lune, that's your thinking face." Jack says, and Lunar shrugs, trying to hide a smile.

"I was thinking about the wedding." She admits. "These attacks, this war, it's only going to get worse." Lunar smiles, a troubled look in her eyes. "I want something more for all of us." For Hope. "I can't live in a never ending cycle of territory wars and species battles, I deserve better. We all do."

Jackson studies her determined expression. He's once again reminded of her fierce nature. He remembers her expression being much the same, that day when Oliver tossed her and her story into the water. She was never the same again, after that.

"What are you saying, Lunar?" He asks carefully.

"I'm saying me and Klaus need to get married sooner, rather than later. I'm bringing the wedding forward." Lunar replies, meeting his gaze. He nods, silently, before she turns.