ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ fɪᴠᴇ

Camille is at Rousseau's meeting with Finn, whilst Gia hangs back at the back door, checking the coast is clear, waiting for Marcel.

"All good. Not a werewolf in sight." She tells him when he arrives.

"Good. I appreciate you being here." Marcel replies.

"How's blondie doing?" Gia asks.

"She'll be fine." Marcel pats Gia on the arm. "Keep an eye out for wolves, alright?"

Gia nods, leaving to keep an eye on the perimeter whilst Marcel returns to the back door, using his vampire hearing to listen in to Cami and Finn's conversation.

Inside, Cami has met Finn and they're sat at a table. "Thanks for coming. I feel bad for being so abrupt earlier, I'm sorry!" She apologises.

"That was my fault. I was being unprofessional. My apologises." Finn replies.

Cami smiles. "You're sorry, I'm sorry." She picks up her glass now, raising it. "Let's call it even and have a drink!"

- Lafayette Cemetery -

Lunar, Hayley and Ansel eventually arrive at the city of the dead. The small aisles between the raised tombs are dense with fog, casting an eerie feeling on the Lafayette Cemetery.

Lunar leads them to the lycheé, climbing the steps. Eventually, they find a bloodied Oliver suspended by his wrists in the greenhouse.

"Well, isn't this a mess?" Lunar walks over to him, giving him a prod. "Wake up, imbecile." He doesn't move.

"Ollie! Ollie, wake up!" Hayley races over now, raising her voice.

Groggy and weak, Ollie squints as he looks up at the two brunettes. "The hell are you doing?" He asks them, before seeing Ansel. "Who the hell is that?"

"We're here to save your ass. Please tell me you know where Elijah is?" Lunar questions.

Oliver just shakes his head, whilst Ansel goes to the window. "They know we're here." He warns them.

Lunar sighs, before straightening as she focuses tuning into her heightened hearing. She can hear the werewolves jumping off the crypts, as they descend upon the lyceé.

"Ok. Suck it up, Ols, we gotta be quick." She says, yanking on the chains. He falls to the ground when they abruptly break, Lunar quickly picks him up.

"Let's go." She says to the others.

- Rousseau's -

"Whew!" Cami exclaims, finishing her whiskey and refilling her glass. "So, how would you diagnose my friend Klaus, if I may ask?"

"Well, he's clearly depressive. Low self-esteem, paranoia.." Finn laughs now. "Impulse control. Wouldn't you agree?"

"A lot of it is beyond me. Too much history I don't know, like all the stuff with his siblings." She says, continuing to dig. "You know the resentment. How do you manage it?"

"I beg your pardon?" Finn questions, confused.

"In one of our first sessions, you mentioned that you don't get along very well with your brothers." Cami replies, playing dumb, ignoring the suspicious look Finn is giving her. "Do you stay in touch with them?"

"In a manner of speaking. We're not particularly close." He replies, uncomfortable.

"And your parents, are they still around?" She questions, as Finn leans back against his chair. "Am I prying? I'm totally prying."