ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

Davina is at Rousseau's, sitting at a table with Kol, who remains in the witch Kaleb's body. The pair are on a date, getting to know each other.

"My family? Oh, no. They're all crazy as loons." Kol dismisses her question with a grin. "How about your family?" He asks the young witch.

"Not much to say. Only child. My dad was distant, which is a lot better than my mom." Davina says with a small shrug.

"Mommy witches, eh? Bet she's a control freak, right?" Davina nods. "Yeah, same as mine. She's the reason I stopped practicing magic for so long."

"You're a witch?" Davina asks, shocked at this revelation. She'd not even had the slightest inkling that Kaleb was a witch.

"Don't look so surprised, love. I didn't just ask you out because you're gorgeous. No, we're, uh... we're kindred souls." Kol tells her, a cheeky grin on his face.

"What do you mean?" She asks, confused.

"I know your story, Davina. I mean, you're practically famous. You're the Harvest girl who told them all to shove it. I'm a lot like you. Don't really believe in rules and authority. Your courage, it should be celebrated." Kol smiles.

Davina smiles back at him, and the two are lost in a moment, starring at each other. But then, Davina's phone rings, interrupting them. The teenager pulls it from her pocket; it's Marcel.

"I'm so sorry, he'll just keep calling until I answer. I'll make it quick." Davina excused herself, standing and walking away to answer the phone call. Once she's out of earshot, Finn in Vincent Griffith's body, walks over to the table now.

"You're stalling." Finn tells his youngest brother.

Kol rolls his eyes and sighs. "No, that's not creepy at all, watching me on my own date."

"Stop complimenting her and find out what she's hiding." Finn tells him, annoyed.

"I'm wooing her, Vincent." Kol replies, using Finn's secret identities name. "It requires charm and personality - something you'd know nothing about."

"Our mother wants answers, and if you can't get them, we'll do this my way." Finn warns.

"Oh, what are you gonna do? You gonna bore her until she can't help but tell you everything?" Kol shoots back, almost laughing.

"If you want to find out if someone has a weapon, you provoke them into using it." Finn replies.

Outside, Davina has answered Marcel's phone call. He and Elijah are in a car, driving to the French Quarter.

"I never said I had it." Davina retorts, fed up of being interrogated about the white oak stake.

Marcel sighs. "The thing is, Elijah thinks you do. Matter of fact, he's convinced."

"Well, let Elijah think what he wants." Davina says.

"You're not safe, D. Anyone who's ever wanted to kill an Original is gonna be coming after you." Marcel warns her.

"Fine. Let them try." Davina says, unfazed.

"D, come on!" Marcel replies, exasperated. "Just tell me where you are." He tries, but Davina remains silent. "Hey, we can talk about this!"

"I'm at Rousseau's. Don't bother coming. I'm leaving now." Davina shoots down the line, she angrily hangs up the phone and storms back into the restaurant.

People are filling out of the restaurant, and Davina has to push through them to finally reach Kol.

"Kaleb? What's happening?" Davina asks, confused.