ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Kol and Rebekah are in the Lafayette Cemetery, standing outside the Lyonne Tomb where Finn has hid Esther and Mikael's bodies.

Kol is frustratedly lighting candles around the outside of the tomb. "We can't get in without Finn's blood." He grumbles to Rebekah.

"Well, how do we disrupt Finn from channeling our parents in there if we can't even get through the bloody binding circle?" Rebekah retorts.

"We're not here to disrupt Finn's power, we're trying to overload it." Kol explains to her.

"Are you daft? You want to make him stronger?" Rebekah replies, incredulous.

Kol stands and turns to face her. "Look, a witch can only ever channel so much power. After that, things start to get ugly. I mean, they'll literally start to disintegrate from the inside. He'll either have to release the power, or well.. let it kill him."

"But, he won't be dead, he'll just body jump." Rebekah says.

"Yes, into a body three hundred miles away from the niece he's trying to 'nap." Kol tells her.

Rebekah smiles at him, proud. "In case you're wondering, this is the side of you I like."

Kol finishes arranging the candles, before looking at Rebekah apologetically. "Look, I'm going to get you back in your body, Beks, if it's the last thing I do. I promise."

Rebekah chuckles. "Right now, just worry about how in the blazes I'm going to be any use to you whatsoever when I know nothing about magic."

"You don't need to know anything about magic, I'm just going to have to channel you." Kol tells her.

Just then, there are footsteps behind them as Klaus arrives, carrying a duffel bag. He approaches them briskly, dropping the bag at Kol's feet.

"Did you get me what I asked for?" Kol asks, bending down to rifle through the bag's contents.

"Mystical artefacts and dark objects galore, from my own personal collection garnered over a thousand years." Klaus replies with a smirk.

Kol begins to pull objects from the bag, including the enchanted shackles and devil's star, along with many other dark objects. "I wondered where this had gone!" He exclaims, holding a long cord with a feather at the end. "Half this stuff is mine!"

"There's more." Klaus says, reaching into his coat pockets. He first pulls out Papa Tunde's blade, throwing it into the duffel bag, before revealing the indestructible white oak stake. He holds it out, handing it to Kol. The only weapon which can kill him.

Kol looks at him, stunned. "You're going to trust me with this?"

"Whatever you need." Klaus places the white oak stake into Kol's hands. "Whatever it takes."

Kol nods. "Alright. Let's get started." He lays the stake on the altar outside the tomb, before resting one hand on the doorway and holding out the other for Rebekah to take. She clasps her brother's hand, placing her free hand on the doorway too.

- The Bayou -

Lunar swallows, her mind wandering endlessly to Hope. Has Kol's plan worked? Will Klaus be alright? What if it's too soon, and Finn has already got there?