ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Lunar is in one of the upstairs living spaces in the compound, downing a shot of bourbon. She hadn't meant to loose her patience with Hayley like that, she just couldn't help herself.

Suddenly, footsteps behind her pull her from her thoughts. Turning, Lunar see's Aiden approaching her.

"Well, Lune, I never thought I'd see the day." He takes in her wedding gown and smiles, before pouring himself a drink.

Lunar extends her own empty glass for Aiden to refill, laughing at his remark. "I was never opposed to marriage. I was just opposed to-" she's cut off by Jackson.

"Opposed to marrying me." He finishes, entering through the door.

Lunar looks at him and then at Aiden, the three of them together. She feels nostalgic for their childhood. Their just missing one person.

"I'm sorry Oliver couldn't be here." Aiden seems to read her mind. Lunar gives him a look, she hadn't much cared for the annoying wolf, yet she undeniably felt the hole of his missing presence.

"Yeah, me too." Jackson responds, taking a drink from Aiden. The two study Lunar, and she feels oddly exposed under their gazes.

"Ollie did nothing for me." She spits out angrily, turning away from them.

Aiden laughs at the remark. "I'm sure he would have a lot to say, about you.. in that dress.. in a vampire house, marrying Klaus Mikaelson."

Lunar spins around to face him. "Well, then, I'm glad he's not here, because he wouldn't live to see the ceremony."

Jackson looks at her, frowning. "If you're going to lead us, you need to control that temper of yours, Lune." He warns.

Narrowing her eyes, Lunar saunters over to him and points with her right hand, the bourbon sloshing over the glass as she does so. Was that a threat? Her mind silently questions.

"What I need is you to be on my side." Lunar hisses. "You know what happens to those of you that aren't on my side."

"You can't kill us all." Jackson doesn't flinch at her sudden aggression and close proximity. "However, you know I won't let you lead us into an irational war we can't win."

"Are you threatening my alpha status?" Lunar snaps, faintly hearing Aiden's pleas that they stop bickering, but ignoring him anyway.

"Not right now, but I can't rule it out." Jackson replies, only to have his body slammed into a nearby wall, Lunar's hands wrapping tightly around his neck.

Aiden quickly pulls her off. "Stop it!" He shouts, glaring at her and then Jackson.

"Get out!" Lunar shouts suddenly, her voice reverberating off the walls. Before she knows it, Klaus has sped into the room and is looking at her with concern.

She takes in his suit and tie, swooning for just a moment. He looked so handsome. She looks at Jackson, and is relived she hadn't settled for him.

"What's going on? Are you ok?" Klaus approaches Lunar, his voice soft but his eyes concerned as he places a hand on her arm.