ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

➳

"I'm sorry, can you repeat yourself?" Lunar frowns, starring at Klaus who's stood in front of the sofa she's sat on.

"I'm going to Mystic Falls." He repeats.

"Funny, that's what I thought you said the first time, only I thought no Lunar, you must be wrong. Why on earth would he be going back to Mystic Falls when we've got some unforeseen Harvest power lingering god knows where?" Her voice raises as she speaks, finally stopping to catch her breath.

"Are you quite finished?" Klaus looks at her for a moment, a small smirk playing on his face. "I'm going to Mystic Falls, because Katherine Pierce is dying."

"How wonderfully morbid." Lunar folds her arms and sighs. "Actually, she's kind of the only reason we're together.." Lunar shudders. "Can I come?"

Klaus thinks for a moment, as Rebekah enters the room. "I thought you hated Mystic Falls." The blonde vampire says to Lunar.

"I do." She shrugs. "But kidnapping Hybrid jerk mentioned a girl? Caroline?" Lunar pulls a face.

"Jealous doesn't suit you." Rebekah teases.

"That's not my jealous face. That's my traumatised from the Caroline movie face. You know, the one with the eyes as buttons?" Lunar rambles, Klaus looks at her as if she might be a bit insane.

"Can't say I'm familiar." He tells her, moving to pour himself and Rebekah a drink.

"You mean Coraline." Rebekah corrects the werewolf.

"Whatever." Lunar shrugs, trying to be nonchalant about the whole situation. "Just don't forget about me when you're dancing over Katherine's corpse." Lunar stands now, leaving the room.

She steps out onto the balcony, Elijah is approaching her. "Elijah." She greets, he stops to look at her. There's still a frosty vibe between them.

"How are you, Lunar?" He asks her, an overly formal tone to his voice.

Lunar rolls her eyes. "I don't know what's worse. Silent treatment, or this." She gestures towards him. Lunar leaves, not giving Elijah a chance to respond.

- Mystic Falls - *klaroline fans pls don't be offended by the next scene xo*

"Matt! Matt! We're coming for you!" A blonde is shouting.

Lunar frowns, looking on as she turns to Klaus. She'd forced him to let her come along; there was absolutely no way she was staying at home with Elijah.

"That's Caroline?" She asks him. "She's a little..preppy, isn't she? And, who's Matt?"

Klaus holds back a laugh. "It's not important, love." He moves forwards now, Lunar follows.

Caroline hears the sound of footsteps from behind her and turns around. "Klaus." She breathes out in shock, barely noticing the brunette stood a few feet behind the Original hybrid.

"Sorry. Matt's buried alive. No time to chat." Caroline tells him, she vamp speeds away but Klaus quickly follows. Lunar rolls her eyes, hurrying after them; wishing she too had their speed.

"You're not even the least bit curious as to why I'm here?" Klaus asks her.

"I literally just whooshed at the sight of your face, so no." Caroline snarks back.

Lunar finally reaches them again. "Yeah, less of the whooshing blondie. These legs don't run."

"Damon informed me that Katerina Petrova has taken a tragic turn." Klaus smirks, not in the least bit sorry.