CHAPTER 27 - olive.

a/n - please vote :)) fun chapter

i walk back in after around ten minutes, locking the door and pulling the curtains closed. "oh, hi everybody," i say, looking at jess, julien, iris and mateo on madison and conan's bed. they all say hey back, and i look at olivia. she looks up from her phone, giving a tired smile to me. i smile back.

after a few minutes, jess, iris, mateo and julien decide to go back to their rooms. once they've left, i place a knee on our bed. olivia places her phone beside her, watching me. i pull the blanket up, shuffling over to olivia. i place my head on her chest, sliding my hand on her stomach, the rest of my body on the bed. "goodnight, olivia," i say. "oh," she says, surprised by my actions, "goodnight, y/n." "goodnight conan, goodnight madison," i say. they both say goodnight back, everyone saying goodnight to each other now. olivia reaches behind her, turning off the lamp.

i close my eyes, focusing on olivia's breathing, eventually falling asleep.

olivia's alarm rings loudly, and everyone groans, except for olivia. she chuckles, picking up her phone, "set it too loud." "you think?" conan groans. "good morning, olivia," i whisper, knowing that olivia and conan would bicker for a few minutes, but mostly because i did want to say good morning. "good morning, y/n," olivia whispers back, rubbing my shoulders for a second. "alright, buffet, we're gonna miss it," madison says, and i hear her get out of bed. i pull myself off of olivia, stretching.

we get ready for breakfast, and i walk out the door, knocking on the other door. "morning," iris smiles. "morning, you guys ready?" "not yet, soon," iris responds. "alright, just call one of us and we'll head down together."

olivia and i walk beside each other, plates in our hand. "i might get oatmeal," olivia says. "grandma oatmeal," i say. "shut up," she laughs.

we sit back on the table, and i pick up my fork. i spread avocado on my toast, adding salt and pepper on top. i look at olivia, and she looks at me, smiling.

i move the toast to her mouth, and she takes a bite. "good," she says, after swallowing. i nod, taking a bite next.

i pick up a piece of watermelon, watching everyone talk together. i look over at olivia's plate, seeing she had finished her food. i place my half eaten watermelon in front of her mouth, and she smiles, taking a bite.

we share the rest of my fruit, and everyone else finishes eating. we walk back to our rooms, deciding to go to the pool. i open my suitcase, taking out a simple, black bikini. i wait for everyone to get changed, and i go into the bathroom, getting changed too.

i walk out, hanging my clothes in the small closet. i walk over to olivia and i's bed, where olivia was putting sunscreen on. she wore a purple bikini, top and bottoms matching in shade of colour. "sit down," liv says. i sit opposite her, and she puts sunscreen on her hand. she brings it to my face, starting to apply it on me.

after she applies it on my face as i keep my eyes on hers. i turn around, and olivia starts to rub sunscreen on my back. after she finishes, she gives two small taps on my back. i turn around, and olivia hands me the sunscreen. "turn around," i say. she shuffles around, and i squeeze sunscreen onto my hand. olivia moves her hair, and i start to rub sunscreen into her back.

i throw olivia her towel, and it lands on the back of her head. we both laugh, and she turns around, pulling the towel off her head. "come on, olive," i say, "everyone's waiting." i walk to the door, pushing it open. "olive," olivia whispers softly. i look at her, and she smiles at the ground, walking out with the towel in her hand. wouldn't have heard it if it wasn't for the spider.

we walk to the emptiest pool, which had about 7 other people. we place our stuff down on a sun bed, and i place my towel beside olivia's. not that the towels mattered, everyone's towels were new.

i look at olivia, "can you check if the water's cold?" "yeah, sure," she responds, falling right into my trap. i smile as she goes to dip her foot in. i run up to her, tackling her by the waist and pushing us both in. olivia lets out a high pitched scream before we fall in the water. 

i push myself back up, and olivia wipes water off her face, laughing. i laugh too, looking at everyone else as they drop into the water. "water's cold," olivia confirms, squeezing her body together. "you'll get used to it," i say. "gonna have to," she smiles. 

we decide to play chicken fight, everyone getting into pairs. i smile at olivia, and she smiles back. "wanna be a team?" i ask. "yeah," she chuckles. "we'll win this," i say, pushing myself back to olivia so i stood beside her. "confident, huh?" she says. "yeah, a hundred percent," i smile. "oh," she pulls out the word, giving me a cheeky nod.

"alright, ready?" i ask olivia. "yep!" she responds. i put myself under water, feeling olivia's legs go over my shoulders. i hold onto her thigh, pushing me back up. "oh, it's cold," olivia says. "who are we versing first?" i ask. "us," iris says, madison on her shoulders. "be prepared to get smashed," olivia laughs. "y/n can do that for you tonight," iris smiles. "um, no thanks! conan and i sleep in the same room as them," madison says, looking down to iris. "shut up," olivia laughs.

we step closer to them, and i hold onto olivia's thighs securely. "three, two, one, fight!" mateo yells. olivia and madison laugh as they try to push each other off. i look at iris, the both of us bursting out with laughter. after around a minute, olivia gives a big push, causing madison to fall back, iris following. "yes!" olivia exclaims. i laugh, putting my hands up. olivia high fives my hands, making the water from our hands splash against each other. she holds into my hands for a second, squeezing them before letting go.

after defeating jess and conan, mateo and julien were up next. "might have some competition," i joke. "we'll beat you guys," mateo says, on julien's shoulders. "i don't think you will," olivia laughs. "we'll see now," julien says, "three, two one!"

the fight was longer than the previous, about 3 minutes. "come on, liv," i laugh. "i'm trying!" she laughs too. "just push him as hard as you can, i got you," i say, walking closer. olivia connects hands with julien, pushing him hard. he yells as they both splash into the water. 

the others cheer on the side, and olivia and i laugh. "okay, i'm gonna go down now," i say. "okay," olivia chuckles. i go down, and olivia gets her legs off me. i stand back up, and olivia laughs, wrapping her arms around my neck. i laugh too, wrapping my arms around her waist, spinning us around in the water. 

olivia swims up to me, "hi." "hey," i smile, "what's up?" "nothing," olivia says, starting to swim around me by pushing her legs off the ground. "you're surrounding me like a shark," i laugh. "i am a shark," olivia smiles. she jumps onto me, throwing her body onto me. i laugh, holding her. olivia opens her mouth and takes a playful bite on my neck. "olivia!" i exclaim, and she laughs, pulling away. she wipes my neck, and i laugh. "consider yourself dead," olivia smiles. "i don't die that easily," i smile. "another bite'll do it," olivia says. "i'm immortal," i shrug, "just too powerful." "you're not immortal," olivia laughs, sliding her hands to my shoulders. "i am." "are you really?" olivia asks, looking at me seriously. "what? no," i laugh, "that would be torture." "oh," olivia laughs, "yeah i'd hate to be immortal." "like, you watch everyone you love die, then find new people, then watch them die," i say, placing my hands on olivia's waist slowly, "you'd mentally kill yourself." "yeah, it's so sad," olivia sighs, moving closer and wrapping her arms around my neck loosely, "i'm glad you're not immortal." "what if i was?" i smile. "you're not," olivia laughs, "my bite would've killed you."