CHAPTER 129 - lipstick

a/n - please vote

i step off the bus, and laugh as olivia's arms go around my neck. she jumps, and i place my hands on her thighs to hold her up.

we both look at where the screams of excitement are coming from, and we see fans behind the gate. we both laugh, and olivia waves to them with one hand.

i walk us inside of the building, and olivia wraps her arms tighter around my neck, leaning closer to me. "mwah," she whispers after she kisses my cheek.

i smile and hold olivia's hand just before she goes on stage, crowd cheering loudly. "good luck," i smile, "you'll smash it." "thank you," olivia says, "i'd kiss you but i have lipstick on right now." "can i kiss your cheek?" i ask. olivia looks at the red lipstick on my lips, nodding quickly.

i hold her chin as i close my eyes, pressing a kiss to her cheek. i press it a little harder, pulling away. i smile at the perfect kiss mark. "perfect," i say. "okay," olivia smiles. "olivia, you're on," a crew member says. "see you on stage," i sigh, smiling.

i wrap my arms around olivia and spin her around as i kiss her. we pull away, smiling at each other. "you did so well," i give her a cheesy grin, putting her down. "thank you," olivia smiles.

"tour vlog!" olivia yells, before i get a camera shoved in my laugh. i laugh, gently pushing it away. "say hi, love," olivia says. "hi," i grin. "what just happened?" olivia asks. "olivia spilt her water on herself," i laugh. "no, not that- that was the bus! it went over a speed bump and it spilt on it," olivia says. "she's lying," i shake my head at her, "i thought olivia peed herself. it was all over her skirt." olivia smiles as i laugh. "and there's nothing wrong with peeing yourself," i say, "we all do it at one point. nothing to be ashamed of." "i didn't!" olivia laugh as i place my hand on her shoulder as comfort. i take the camera with my other hand, facing it to olivia.

"she doesn't know what she's talking about," olivia shakes her head at the camera. "olivia's a gaslighter now," i say behind the camera, "who am i married to?" olivia laughs, standing beside me as i face the camera towards us. "tour's going so good," olivia says, "i'm a little tired- energy wise, but other than that, i'm so excited for the next show." i nod, agreeing to olivia. she looks at me, laughing. "and i'm here for moral support!"

i watch the cars drive by from the balcony. "hey, my love," olivia says. i see her walk next to me, and she shows me a picture. "do you think this girl is pretty?" 

i look at her phone. it was an instagram post of a brunette, in a black dress. "why?" i chuckle. "just answer the question,"  she ignores. "not prettier than you," i answer. "oh, so she is pretty?" olivia asks. "i-" "if she kissed you, would you kiss her back? maybe date her if you weren't married to me? marry her instead?" olivia fires questions.

i scoff, chuckling, "what?!" "i'm done with you," olivia sighs, trying to hide a smile as she walks into the hotel room.

i follow her in, closing the door behind me with a soft laugh. i stand in front of olivia, and she looks at me. "liv," i say, "what're you doing?" "nothing," olivia says, looking down. "you're making yourself sad," i answer for her, "i don't even know her name, liv!" olivia laughs, wrapping her arms around me, "i'm kiddin'!"

i laugh, closing my eyes as my arms go around olivia naturally, "so immature." "shut up," olivia giggles, letting go.

after the last show of the u.s leg, we go to a fancy dinner. after tucking olivia in, i sit beside her. "again with these stupid menu names," olivia mutters. i smile, reading the names.

i place my hand on olivia's thigh, just below her skirt. i rub my thumb on her bare skin, looking around the restaurant.

i walk into the bathroom, to the sink as olivia showers. "what time do you have to be up tomorrow for that 'today show' thing?" i ask. "at four," olivia says. "in the morning?!" "yes," olivia groans. "they weren't joking when they said it's the today show," i say, picking up my toothbrush. "yeah," olivia giggles, stopping the water. "it's almost nine," i put toothpaste on the brush, "you should sleep now if you want a decent few hours." i watch in the reflection as olivia walks out, getting a towel and wrapping it around her. "i will," she smiles at me, "will you sleep?" "uh... i'll stay up for a little longer," i decide, starting to brush my teeth.

"olivia, i love you, but you have to stop striking up conversations with me," i laugh as olivia digs her face into my neck as she lays on top of me. "i love you more," she sighs, "but i don't wanna sleep yet." "then don't," i say, "suffer and perform with five hours of sleep." olivia groans. "you'll thank me later, i promise," i start to rub olivia's back with my fingers as i scroll on my phone. a few minutes later, olivia was asleep.

after about an hour, i turn off my phone, closing my eyes as i wrap my other arm around olivia.

olivia's pov
i take a long, slow walk down the runway after performing 4 songs for the 'today show', stopping a few times to collect bracelet charms and whatnot. "where's y/n?!" the girl in front of me says. i smile widely at the mention of y/n, "she's asleep in our hotel room!" "is she coming to your concert tonight?!" the girl next to asks. i nod quickly, before getting gently pulled forward as the girls scream.

i swipe the card on the door and open the hotel door quietly, closing it after i walk in. i walk to the bed, smiling as y/n was facing me, eyes closed as she slept. gotta thank her for telling me to sleep.

i get changed out of my clothes, laying beside y/n. i glance at my phone, 11am. could use a nap. i move y/n's arm over my waist, moving back into her so my back was pressed against her stomach. i close my eyes, falling asleep as i rub my thumb over y/n's.