𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝟵 - 𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗲

a/n - please voteee

i open the door for olivia, and she gets out. "are you going anywhere after we check this?" i ask as we walk to the staff door on the back side. "uh... honestly, i might hang at conan's," liv says. "alright," i say, opening the door. i let olivia walk in, and i follow her, letting the door close. 

no one was in the room, so olivia and i walk to the computer. i sit down, opening my arms. liv smiles, sitting on my lap. "alright," i say, logging in. it automatically goes to the security cameras, but i go to the past security tapes. "go back three years ago," i whisper, tapping the 'year' option. "do you even know the date?" olivia asks, laughing as she lays her head on my shoulder. "july... july something, at around 7pm," i say. 

i spend a few minutes going through the security tapes of the month of july. "ah, got it," i say, "july 7th, 7pm." "oh, i'm scared," olivia says. i chuckle, pressing play.

i smile, watching olivia walk in, "look at you!" olivia laughs, and we continue watching. "ugh, i remember dropping my phone, it was so embarrassing," olivia says. "i remember too," i smile. i watch as olivia goes to pick up her phone she dropped. "aw, you covered the table," olivia says, looking at me. "yeah," i laugh, "imagine the paperwork i'd have to fill if you died coming back up." "you're so cute," olivia smiles, kissing my cheek before looking back onto the screen.

i fast forward olivia sitting and waiting as i work, slowing back to normal time when i walk over to her. i smile at our happy faces as i walk away to get our food. i look at screen olivia, her eyes on me with a bright smile. "you look so happy," i laugh. "because i was," olivia says.

"you're so happy!" olivia squeals as screen me smiles as olivia walks out. "i was really happy i chose to have dinner with you," i smile. "me too," olivia says, "is there a way to get this on my phone or something?" "yeah, i can just crop the video and then send it to myself," i say. i check the time, seeing i had work in a minute. "crap liv, i got work now," i say, "but i'll do it when i finish work, and i'll send it to you." "okay, olivia spins the chair, getting off me. 

i walk olivia to my car. "oh shit, how're you gonna get home if i'm taking your car?" olivia asks, looking at me. "i've got my web shooters on," i roll up my sleeve, showing liv. "oh okay," olivia says. i open the car door for her, and she gets in. "don't scratch her," i say, tapping the car. "what if i do?" olivia asks, smiling mischievously. "oh, you'll see then," i give her a competitive smile back, "you don't wanna find out." "oh, but now i do," she says. "trust me, you don't," i laugh. "okay," olivia laughs too, "have a good day at work." "have a good day," i smile. 

"alright," i sit back down at the security computer and start to send the video to my phone. after a few seconds, it sends. i turn off the computer, swinging home.

olivia kisses me quickly, and we walk to the kitchen. "i got the video," i say. "oh really?" liv asks, sitting at the counter as i open the fridge. "yeah," i say, taking my phone out. i turn to liv, "catch." i throw my phone, and olivia yells as she catches it. "the hell?" she laughs. i turn back to the fridge, laughing, "good catch." "never do that again," olivia says. "no promises," i say, "it's in my camera roll, just airdrop it to yourself." "alright, thanks." i take out an apple, "want an apple, liv?" "yes please," she says. i take another one out, closing the drawer, then the fridge. 

i wash the apples, and look up at olivia as she talks. "can you please cut my apples how you normally do?" olivia asks. "i know," i laugh, taking out a plate and a knife, "i was gonna cut it all anyways." "thank you," olivia smiles.

i dice olivia's apples up, sliding the plate towards her. "come here," liv says. "why?" i ask. "just come," she says. i walk over to her to her, and olivia spins in her seat, holding my jaw with both hands. i close my eyes as she leans forward, pulling me into a big kiss. i pull away with a smile. "thank you, y/n," olivia smiles widely. "just apples," i shrug. "no, it's not just that," olivia shakes her head, putting her arms around my waist. 

she pulls me closer, and places her fingers on my necklace. "you wear this every day," she smiles at the necklace, looking up at me. "because i like it," i say, "olivia's a really pretty name. funny, it matches the girl i'm dating." "yeah? how is she?" olivia smiles, getting a piece of apple. she places in it in her mouth as i talk. "she's great, love her to death," i say. olivia laughs, swallowing. she picks another piece of apple, dropping it in my mouth.

1 month later
i stand in front of olivia as she zips up my dress. "got it," she says. i turn around, smiling. "you look so beautiful." 

(no gold! think strapless)

"wait, remind me of this thing again and why you're working on saturday?" olivia asks. "i'm not really working, but i am. sort of... half working. it's a fundraiser event at work," i say, "everyone dresses fancy. we changed the staff car park to an outdoor patio with outdoor seating, a lot of people are coming, a lot of celebs. seventy-five percent of proceeds this night will go to feeding america." "ah, i see," she says. "oh my god, you can come," i laugh, "shit, yeah! jess invited emma too!" "really?" olivia smiles. "yeah, of course. i'm still gonna be working," i say, "but i'll have a lot of time to hang with everyone. so get ready, baby!" i lightly push olivia to the wardrobe as she laughs.

i look up as olivia walks out of the bathroom as she finishes her makeup, hair and dress. "holy shit," i gasp. "is it too much?" olivia asks. "no, god no! you look amazing," i breathlessly chuckle, standing up from the end of the bed.

i walk over to olivia, feeling her dress, "this is so cool!" "right?" olivia laughs, feeling it herself too, "but i need to put moisturizer on my legs, though

i walk over to olivia, feeling her dress, "this is so cool!" "right?" olivia laughs, feeling it herself too, "but i need to put moisturizer on my legs, though." olivia sits on the bed as i get the mosturizer, placing it beside her.

i kneel on the floor, squeezing mosturizer on my hand. olivia does one leg, and i start to do the other. "did you shave?" i ask, looking up at her. "yeah, yesterday," olivia giggles. "feels nice," i laugh, getting more mosturizer. i stand up, and i put the mosturizer away, "alright, let's go!"

another a/n - not the tape y'all think smhhhh STREAM BAD IDEA RIGHT?