CHAPTER 134 - wallet

a/n - please voteee

1 week later , 9pm
"hey liv, can you get my wallet, please?" i ask. "where is it?" she asks from downstairs. "um... in the car, i think," i say, "middle compartment."

olivia walks up the stairs, smiling at the open wallet. "since when did you have a photo of me in your wallet?" she grins, "that's such an old photo." "it's an old picture because that was the first year we started dating," i laugh, "it's always been in there." "seriously?" liv sits beside me on the bed. "yeah," i say, "it's still one of my favorite pictures of you to this day." olivia hands me my wallet, and i smile at the picture of olivia in a red dress, hands under her chin creating a straight line. her eyes were closed, smile wide.

i look up at olivia, "fetus liv." olivia laughs, "shut up! that was when i was nineteen." "still so cute," i say, then taking out my card. "what're you doing?" olivia asks, looking at my laptop. "buying clothes online," i explain.

olivia lays on top of me, and i wrap my arms around her after putting my laptop away. "we're still number one on the hot 100," olivia tells me. "well, it's been almost two weeks," i say, "how long has your longest song stayed number one?" "i think it's 'drivers license'," olivia says, "eight weeks- actually it was 'spider girl', that was almost ten weeks." "holy shit," i smile, "that's amazing, liv." "thank you," she says, "it's hard to stay up there for a long time." "we'll top it," i say. "i know we will," olivia says.

she lifts her head up, pressing her nose against mine. "i love you," olivia whispers. "i love you," i whisper back. olivia smiles, kissing me. i close my eyes as i kiss olivia back, her hand going to my jaw. olivia pulls away with a small kiss sound, and we smile. "y/n?" olivia says. "liv?" i mock. "what's your favorite color to hear?" she asks. "lavender," i answer, "your voice. i love it." olivia squeals, hugging me tight as i laugh.

i repeatedly kiss olivia's head, smelling the coconut shampoo in olivia's hair. olivia hums, "goodnight, my y/n." "goodnight, my liv." "i love you." "i love you more." i close my eyes, sliding my hands under olivia's shirt and rubbing her back.

mother's day
i wake up, staring at the ceiling. olivia lifts her head up, kissing me.

we walk into sofia's house for the mother's day with olivia's family. sofia smiles, walking up to us. "happy mother's day, mom," olivia says, hugging her mom tight. i smile at them, before sofia pulls away after saying 'thank you'. 

sofia faces me, and i give her a smile. "happy mother's day, sofia," i say, handing her present and flowers to her. sofia says, "thank you, y/n." i hug her tight, taking it in. 

i hug mom tight, laughing as she pats my back. "happy mother's day, mom," i say, pulling away. "thank you, y/n," mom smiles. "this is from liv and i," i say, handing her a bouquet of flowers and a small present.

olivia holds my hand under the table after we finish eating, listening to the dinner table conversation. i look down at our hands, looking at olivia. olivia feels my gaze on her, so she looks at me. squeezing my hand, she gives me a comforting smile.

we go through the drive-through for taco bell. i order our food, heading to the next window. "oh my- y/n and olivia," the girl says, stunned. "hi!" olivia says, leaning forward to wave. "hey, how are you?" i smile. "amazing," she breathes out, reading out the order, "that'll be twenty dollars and fifty cents, please." "no problem," i say, paying. we say bye, heading to the next window.

olivia looks through the bag, "want your taco now?" "uh... yeah please," i say. "thanks," i say once olivia hands me my taco. i unwrap it, stopping at the red light. i take a bite, placing the taco in front of olivia. she leans forward, taking a bite next to where i bit. she places her taco in front of me, and i bite it.

i takew a sip of olivia's baja blast, scrunching my face, "so sugary." "oh, you're so different, y/n," olivia teases as she laughs. "oh, i know," i grin, "so different that i'm gonna steal your career? don't worry, i won't do that." olivia gasps, laughing as she pushes me, "that was good!" i laugh too, leaning back to olivia and pressing a kiss on her cheek, "thank you."

suit on. the suit wraps around my body, and i walk out of the closet. i walk past the door, seeing olivia. "oh, jesus, fuck," she inhales, looking at me. i stop walking. "you scared me," she says, chuckling. i smile faintly. mask off. "sorry," i say. "it's okay," olivia's facial expressions soften, "are you okay?"

i sigh, and olivia's hands to go my shoulders. "i'm just gonna go around the city," i say. "okay," olivia nods, "see you soon, my love."

i wake up, looking down at olivia. "morning," olivia says, turning off her phone. "morning," i whisper. olivia moves the hair out of my face, pressing her lips on mine. "we have an interview today," she says, "remember?" "um... totally," i groan. olivia smiles, getting off me, "come on."

olivia and i sit down at the radio station, and i put the headphones on. i look at olivia, seeing her adjusting the headphones on her head.

"y/n, how did you feel, putting our your first song without any singing lessons?" jared, the host, asks. "oh, terrifying," i chuckle, "but all the people around me were so supportive, liv especially." i look at olivia, and we smile at each other.

"now, you guys getting married was the news of the century! how did it feel? getting married and announcing it to the world?" jared asks, "how was the wedding?!" olivia looks at me, and i look at her. "oh, it was... such an emotional rollercoaster," olivia laughs, "the wedding was amazing, everyone was happy, we took thousands of pictures, it was the best night of our lives."

a month later
"are you starting this vlogging thing?" i ask, laughing as olivia shoves a camera in my face. "yes," olivia says, "now, where are we going, love?!" "we're going," i whisper, "hawaii!" "reminds me of when we went before we were dating." "do you get deja vu?" i grin, moving the camera away. olivia laughs, nodding, "i do. and who are we going with?" "those annoying people over there," i say, pointing to jess, conan, madison and julien. olivia faces the camera to them, giggling behind the camera.

liv stands beside me, flipping the camera to us. i look at us in the small screen, smiling. "now... for the next month, we have to try and get julien and conan together," olivia whispers. "oh, i agree," i say. julien and conan have had tiny crushes on each other for a few months, but neither of them actually talking to each other one-on-one.

olivia puts an arm around me, "everyone else is in on it. except julien and conan, obviously." "secretive," i grin. "damn, how long is this plane gonna take to get people on?" olivia says, looking out the airport window.

olivia's pov
y/n lets me take the window seat, the spot next to her empty. "step one complete," i whisper into the camera, pointing the camera to the row in front of us, "julien and conan are sitting together." i show y/n, and she buckles up. she lets out a warm smile, doing a thumbs up.

i point the camera at y/n and i as y/n fell asleep on my shoulder. "i feel like... she's in a really uncomfortable place right now," i say, placing the camera on the pull-out table and keeping it facing us. i attempt to move y/n's head, but she sits up, looking at me tiredly.

i put my arm around y/n, "sorry. you just seemed uncomfortable." y/n smiles as i chuckle, but she shakes her head. she leans down again, laying her head on the pillow that was on my lap. "thanks," she whispers. i proudly smile, picking up the camera, "and that's how you get the ladies. take notes, everybody."