𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝟬 - 𝗯𝗯

a/n - pleasee voteee

i join conan, iris, madison, jess, mateo, scarlett and olivia around my living room coffee table after placing some snacks on the side of the table. "let's all accept the fact that we're all gonna lose and y/n's gonna win," jess says. "are you good at monopoly?" olivia asks as she sits on the fluffy rug, looking up at me as i sit behind her on the couch, olivia leaning back on the couch, between my knees. "i'm alright," i say. "she's great," mateo says. "monopoly's pretty much luck," i chuckle, "i probably won't play, though." "what? why?" conan asks. "because i'll win," i joke, "kidding. i wanna see how you guys play. i'll be the banker." 

olivia picks her piece as the cat, and everyone places their token on the start.

i watch the game, leaning forward and starting to braid the long strands of olivia's hair. olivia leans forward a little, picking up the dice. she rolls it, moving her cat. she lands on a property, "should i buy this?" she turns her head to me. "you can't ask her that!" iris says. olivia ignores her, smiling at me. i look at the property, nodding, "yeah, i'd buy it." "okay, i'll buy it," olivia laughs. "okay, hold your hair," i say. she holds the half finished braid after handing me the money. i give her the property card, holding her hair again. 

i watch julien roll a two and a one. "want a pillow to sit on?" i ask. "can you come sit down here?" she asks, smiling. "okay," i say, picking up a pillow. olivia stands up and i sit down where she was. olivia sits in my lap, and i place the box of money beside me. "you better not be sneaking her money," scarlett says. "good idea," i say, "you won the lottery! want the rest of the money, liv?" "yes," she laughs, "i'd love that." 

olivia rolls the dice, moving her cat. "oh, thank god," she says, landing on the 'go to jail' square, "everyone's got houses on their properties. i'm glad to be in jail." i chuckle, and she moves her cat to the jail. "now you can relax for two rounds," i smile. "yep," she smiles, leaning back and putting her head on my collarbone.

we laugh as iris lands in jail too. "jail buddies!" olivia exclaims, watching iris put her token beside olivia's. "besties who jail together stay together!" iris says, making everyone laugh. i wrap my arms round olivia's waist, leaving my hands in her lap. 

olivia rolls her dice, fortunately not getting any doubles. "one more round then i'm out of jail," she sighs. "at least you're still getting rent," i say. "yeah, i've gotten like three hundred from being in jail," she laughs. i smile, laying my chin on olivia's shoulder in front of me.

i hand mateo money for passing go, and it was olivia's turn being the roll out of jail. "it was fun, iris," olivia fake sniffles. "see you on the other side," iris returns the energy, sniffling too. i chuckle, and olivia rolls a ten with both dice. 

i look down at olivia's money on the carpet, seeing she was doing really well. i peer at everyone else's money. "you're winning," i whisper into olivia's ear. "really?" she asks, turning her head. her nose touches my cheek as she waits for my confirmation. "yes," i smile. "oh shit, who has pall mall?" madison asks. everyone says no, and i feel olivia's nose press against my cheek as i check olivia's properties. "oh, we do," i laugh, "three hundred dollars." "shit," madison chuckles, looking down as she picks up her money. olivia looks back forward, taking the money, "thanks!"

after a few more hours, we decide to end the game as it was literally one am. "alright, count your money," i say. i take out my phone, going to the calculator. i help olivia calculate her money, adding up her properties too. we both laugh at how much she got, waiting for everyone else.

olivia reads out the number, "three thousand, one hundred and sixty seven." "liar!" conan accuses. "not lying," i laugh, turning my phone off. "i believe that," julien says, "everyone landed on liv's properties." "yeah, you got really lucky with the properties," i tell olivia. "we did really good," olivia smiles at me. "you only won 'cause you got y/n," iris says. "not true, olivia did most of it," i smile.

after we say goodbye to everyone, olivia closes the door, hearing the small click, meaning it's locked. "tired?" i ask as we start to walk upstairs. "my brain is," olivia laughs. "that was a good game of monopoly," i smile. "yeah," she says, opening the bedroom door, "you did everything though." "i didn't," i say, "you did. i just helped you here and there." "thank you," she says, looking behind her and smiling at me, before facing forward and walking in. "no problem," i smile, walking in too.

olivia lays her head on my chest, "it's your birthday in two days." "yeah," i say, closing my eyes. "excited?" "nervous," i answer. "why?" "my dad left again, and i'm scared he's not gonna remember," i say. "would your mom text him?" olivia asks. "i don't know," i say, "he's never left during my birthday." "i hope he does," olivia says, hugging me, "if not, it's okay. i'll say happy birthday a hundred times for you to make up for it." knowing olivia, she probably would.

"um..." i start off, "do you wanna have dinner with my mom and i on my birthday?" "yeah, of course," she chuckles, "why do you seem nervous? does your mom not like me?" "no, she loves you," i say, "i was hoping you weren't gonna be busy." "i'm not," olivia says, "and if i was, i'd cancel my plans." i smile, "thank you." "of course," olivia exhales, her hot breath blowing onto my neck. "do you think i should tell jess, mateo and julien about me being spider-woman?" i ask, "i feel bad not telling them." "if you think that's right," olivia responds. "i don't know what's right." "you always know," olivia says, "maybe not right now, but you always end up with the right decision." "that's how i ended up with you, huh?" i smile. "that's one of the exceptions where what i said doesn't apply," olivia laughs. "yeah, okay," i chuckle, wrapping my arms around her.

i look up from the screen, seeing at olivia, who stood in front of me. "hey baby," i smile. "baby, huh?" olivia giggles, placing her hands on the counter. "yep," i chuckle, "dining in or taking out?" "taking out, unfortunately," she says. "that's okay," i say, "what can i get ya?" "just the usual with a matcha donut, please," olivia says. "no problem," i say, putting it onto the screen. olivia pays with her phone, and i pick up a cup. "i'll make your drink now," i say. "thanks," she flashes a smile, walking to the other side of the counter.

'my bb!!!!!!'

i add a few hearts to the cup and put the donut into a bag, walking over to the other side of the counter. "liv," i say. she looks at me, walking up. "here you go," i say, handing her the drink and donut. "thank you," she says. "see you at home?" i ask. "i'll be there, have a good shift," she smiles, "i love you, bye!" "bye, i love you!"

i smile as i see the back of olivia laugh, and she turns her torso, smiling at me as she raises her hand and shows the cup. i chuckle, and olivia turns back around, taking a sip of her drink a she pushes the door open.