𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝟴 - 𝘀𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁

a/n - please vote

"what... is this?" i chuckle awkwardly as olivia and gwen walk up to the counter. "gwen and i physically ran into each other on the street," olivia laughs, "and we had a good chat so now we're gonna have lunch." "yep," gwen smiles. "uh, okay," i laugh too, "just a table for two, then?" "just a table for two," gwen says.

olivia's pov
gwen sits opposite me, her back facing the counter. we order food and i guide her through the menu as it was her first time eating here.

i laugh at gwen's comment. "yeah, she's really great now," i say, glancing at y/n. "how long have you guys been together?" she asks. "three years," i say, "what about you and peter?" "almost a year," gwen says. "how's it going between you guys?" i ask. "really good," she says, "we work together." "ah, into the scientists," i smile. "it was just a coincidence," gwen laughs, "but it's not a bad thing." "that's true," i nod.

y/n brings our food over, placing it in front of us. "enjoy, guys," she says. "thanks," we both say at the same time. we all laugh, and i look up at y/n. she looks at me, smiling.

y/n's pov
i walk into the bedroom. "lunch with my ex, huh?" i laugh. "it's not weird!" olivia says, "we're friends now." "really?" i ask, sitting beside her on the bed. "yeah," liv says, "we actually get along really well." "that's funny," i laugh. "why?" olivia asks, "and get your dirty clothes off the bed, love." "just... i don't know. i knew you guys would get along. didn't think you actually would, though," i say, getting off the bed. "yeah, well we are now," olivia says. "just don't leave me for my ex," i smile. "that would be pretty funny," olivia laughs. "uh... i don't think that would be," i say. "yeah true," olivia says, "she has a boyfriend, anyways." "oh, but you'd go for her if she didn't?" i tease. "yeah... totally!" olivia nods enthusiastically, giving a sarcastic face with her lips pressed together and eyebrows raised.

i laugh, shrugging. i walk to the wardrobe, olivia and her voice following behind. "you don't really talk about her," olivia says, "did something bad happen between you two?" "no, nothing bad happened," i pick out a tank top, "why? did gwen say something?" "no," olivia says, "she says that you treated her well, so i'm surprised you guys don't still talk." "we just drifted apart after we broke up," i say, getting pants, "it happens." "true," olivia agrees, following me as i walk into the bathroom. "you uh... gonna hop in too? or you are just here to bug me about my ex?" "just here to bug you," liv says, "do you think she treated you better than me?" "the heck?" i laugh, facing olivia, "no, obviously not. why do you think that?" "well... you guys have a lot in common," olivia says, placing her hands at the bottom of my hoodie. i put my arms up as olivia pulls it off. "so?" i say. "i don't know," olivia chuckles, pulling off my shirt too. "well, you're literally undressing me," i say, turning around. olivia unhooks my bra, and i let it fall off. i look at olivia, and she smiles. "hey, you're not doubting yourself, are you?" i ask. "no, no," olivia shakes her head. i put my pinky out to her, and we connect pinkies, locking with our thumb.

i throw my clothes in the hamper. "i love you, olive," i say, turning on the water. "i love you more, y/n," olivia responds. i laugh at her response, "no way." "don't start with me," olivia laughs, "but i'm gonna go journal." "write about me," i half-joke with a smile. "i always do," she smiles too, "have a good shower." she starts to walk away, and i step into the shower.

i place my arms around olivia's neck, letting them drop down. "today i..." i start to read olivia's diary, purposely stopping at the first two words. "hey!" olivia says, shutting her book. "i'm kidding," i laugh, closing my eyes and pressing my lips against olivia's cheek. "mm, sure," olivia breathes out, feeling her hand go on my jaw, pulling me closer to her. i open my eyes, moving my lips to olivia's. i spin olivia's chair around, leaving our lips connected as i feel around for her thighs.

i lift olivia up, her arms going around my neck. i move us to the bed, laying olivia on the bed. i pull my lips away, moving on top of her. i hover close to her lips, seeing olivia smile. "ever do this with gwen?" olivia whispers. "oh my god!" i get off olivia as she bursts out laughing.

i lean my back on the headrest as olivia sits up. "i was kidding," she says, sitting beside me and facing me. "you're so weird," i say, "you're obsessed with gwen." "i'm not," olivia says, "i was kidding. it was a joke." "no," i say. "what do you mean 'no'?" "no, i never did that with her," i answer her question. "i was... kidding," olivia says, taking my hands, "can i ask you something?" "yeah." "is it weird for me to hang out with her? i don't have to if you don't want me to," olivia says. "no, it's just... i don't know. you guys are friends," i say, "i just hope it's not weird for you." "i asked if she wanted to have lunch," olivia chuckles, "it's not weird, she doesn't think it's weird either." "then it's alright," i say. "okay," olivia smiles, leaning forward. her nose touches mine, and her eyes fall to my lips.

i look at olivia's lips too. "we should cook dinner," i whisper. "forget about that," olivia whispers back, "let's go out on a dinner date."

olivia holds my hand as i drive. "how's dan?" i ask. "dan's great," olivia says, "his baby is so cute." "i wanna meet her so bad," i chuckle. "maybe one day," olivia replies, squeezing my hand.

i look up from the menu, seeing olivia was looking at yours. "what're you gonna get?" i ask. "still... deciding," olivia says, "who the hell comes up with these names?" "ask them yourself," i say, smiling. "oh i will," olivia crosses her arms, looking up at me, "hate this place already." "lower your voice," i laugh, leaning forward. "like... what the fuck are these names?" olivia mutters, "sir pork roll kebab emily sausage shit." i laugh, covering my mouth.

olivia and i walk out of the restaurant. "you didn't even ask them," i laugh. "i was kidding," olivia laughs too, "but the food was good, so it makes up for the names they pulled out of their literal ass." "alright, olivia," i say. "alright, y/n," olivia says, hitting my arm with the back of her hand. "ow!" i exaggerate, rubbing my arm. "aw, you poor baby," olivia pouts, quickly replacing her expression with a straight face. "you're so rude!" i laugh, "you literally asked me on this date!" "i know," olivia laughs, intertwining her hand with mine. "you always do this," i chuckle, walking to the car door. "i know you love me though," olivia smiles, kissing me before getting in the car. i smile to myself, closing the door.

"hey, olivia?" i say, looking at her as i stop behind another car. "hey, y/n?" she mocks back, smiling and looking at me. "remember when... you were dating adam and we went out to dinner? you asked me if i was seeing anyone," i say, "i said i was waiting for someone, then i covered it up by saying i was waiting for someone to show up?" "i remember," olivia chuckles. "truth is, i was waiting for you," i say. olivia's face softens, "aww!" "i was really devastated when you were dating him," i chuckle, looking onto the road. "you're actually so sweet," she says, "why're you telling me this now though, my love?" "i don't know," i laugh, "just wanted to." "well, thank you for waiting," olivia says, "he... was not the best decision i've made. you, on the other hand..." she takes my hand, placing it on her thigh. "oh my god, liv." "wait, what?" "i can check the security tape from when we first met," i say. olivia gasps, smiling, "seriously?!" "yes! oh my god, i'll do it tomorrow."

another a/n - finished hsmtmts season 4. SPOILERS !! SCROLL QUICKLY IF YOU DONT WANNA SEE.

cried numerous times at the mentions of nini. born to be brave at the end. nini salazar roberts you will be missed. so glad and proud olivia has taken her musical career but she'll always be my nini too </3