𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬𝟲 - 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳

a/n - please vote

i use a towel and pat olivia's body dry as she catches her breath. after i clean her up, i clean myself too, dropping beside her. "i love you so much," i say. "i love you more," olivia giggles, moving on top of me, "thank you for designing that device thing." "thank you for being okay with it," i smile, "you really felt amazing." olivia smiles back, kissing my cheek.

olivia's pov
i walk into kaizen coffee, seeing y/n closing down by herself. she looks up at me, "hi, pretty girl." "hi dimples," i giggle, walking up to her. i wrap my arms around her, kissing her deeply. she pulls away, "what'd you do today?" "iris came over, we talked," i say. "about last night?" she asks, unwrapping my arms from her as she starts to put the chairs on the tables. "yeah... was that okay? i should've asked you first," i say. "yeah, it's okay," i say, "what'd she say?" "she thought it was so cool," i smile, picking up a chair. y/n stands beside me, kissing me on the forehead before taking the chair and putting it on the table, "that's good."

we get into y/n's car, and i hold her hand as she starts up the car. "are you okay?" i ask, looking at her as she starts to drive. she looks at me for a second before looking back on the road, "yeah, sorry. work was just a little tiring today." "oh, did something bad happen?" i ask. "no, just a lot of people," she explains. "alright, we'll sleep when we get home," i say. "i'd like that," y/n smiles at the road.

i smile as y/n rolls on top of me. "are you sleeping now?" i ask. "yeah," y/n whispers, "i'm sorry." "it's okay," i chuckle, picking up my phone.

y/n's pov
i wrap my arms around olivia's waist, watching her flip the pancake. "hey," she smiles, looking at me. "hi," i smile back, pecking her lips. she chuckles, looking back at the pancake as i lay my head on her shoulder, closing my eyes.

i feel olivia move her nose up and down on my cheek. "still tired?" she asks. "yeah," i answer. "it's almost eleven, you're not normally tired now," olivia chuckles. i open my eyes, looking at her as she pours the pancake mix onto the pan. "yeah, i know. not sure why i'm tired," i sigh. "do you think it's from two nights ago?" "i could've gone multiple rounds," i chuckle. "well, we're gonna have to try that soon," olivia giggles, "but what i mean is from the device." "oh, i'm not sure. i ran tests it was fine," i say, "think i'm gonna make a coffee." i watch the batter spread out as olivia picks up the spatula. "hey, look! that's, like, a perfect circle," olivia laughs. i smile, "yeah, i know. that was a good one." "i need to take a picture," olivia takes out her phone from her pocket, going to the camera and taking a picture of the pan. she flips the camera, smiling at us from the camera. 

her hand goes to my cheek and i smile at the camera, olivia taking a picture.

i place the mug under the coffee machine, waiting for it to fill up. "want a coffee?" i ask olivia. "no thanks," olivia says, placing a pancake on the stack. "matcha latte?" i suggest, knowing it was more up olivia's alley. olivia looks at me with a smile, "yes please."

we sit at the dining table, and i take a sip of my coffee. "hey," olivia says. i look at her, placing a piece of pancake in my mouth. "i think i'm gonna move to new york," olivia says, "but! i think i'm gonna do half-half." "what do you mean?" i ask. "like, live in la for a few months, new york a few months," olivia explains. "wouldn't that be a lot of effort?" i ask, cutting another slice. "not really," olivia says, "i'm not gonna move everything from here." "whatever floats your boat," i smile. 

olivia sighs, smiling too, "are you okay?" "yeah, just still tired. the coffee hasn't kicked in yet," i say. "like... with this," she says, "i don't have to move if you don't want me to." "no, that's not fair," i say, "liv, i'm happy when you're happy. moving to new york's gonna be beneficial for you, and i know you love it there." "okay," olivia says, cupping my cheeks, "i'm gonna look for a house to rent for a few months to see how it goes."