𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟮 - 𝗽𝗴

a/n - please voteeee

we all start to walk to the cliff, seeing no one there. "everyone must know it's our last day," olivia says beside me. "yep," i say, "i broadcasted it everywhere." "the distance you'd go for everyone," she sighs contently.

i pull off my shorts, walking to the edge of the cliff. "jump with me?" olivia asks. "too scared?" i smile. "yeah," she frowns jokingly. "come on," i say, "we'll do a run up."

olivia and i take about 6 steps back. she holds my hand, and we start to run. "jump!" i yell, and we both jump at the edge of the cliff. olivia lets out a squeal, and we splash into the water.

we get back into the car after around 2 hours of hanging by the cliff. i open the door for olivia, and she gets in.

we walk back into the hotel. "can't wait to shower," olivia says, towel wrapped around her tightly. "okay, hurry up then," conan says. "oh my god, i just walked into the room," olivia laughs. "we're gonna go into the other room while you guys shower," madison says, "be quick!" they both go into iris' room. "olivia?" i say. "yeah?" she asks, looking up from her suitcase as she gets clothes. "do you wanna shower together?" i ask. "like... together together?" "mhm," i nod, "conan's gonna get mad if we- you, take too long." "excuses," olivia laughs, "but yeah, of course. grab your stuff."

i close the door behind me, twisting the lock. olivia places her clothes on the rack, and i place mine beside hers. olivia turns around, and i unclip her bra. she lets it fall down, dropping onto the floor. she looks back up at me. i smile widely, chuckling. "what?" olivia asks. "nothing, you're just perfect," i chuckle. "okay, your turn. turn around."

i step into the shower, olivia following. "we're gonna be in here longer than half an hour, huh?" she chuckles. "what are you suggesting we do?" i say, adjusting the water temperature. "nothing," olivia says, "just saying."

after we shower, i step out, taking a towel from the rack. i wrap it around olivia as she steps out, getting one for myself. "i really wish i had met you earlier," olivia says. "i wish i'd met you sooner too."

we get changed, and go to the other room. i knock on the door, looking at olivia. she gives me a sweet smile, and i smile back, looking at the door as it opens. we walk in, and conan walks back to shower. i sit on jess' bed that she shared with madison.

i hold onto olivia's waist, laughing as she sits on my lap and pushes us back. "you okay?" she smiles, laying on top of me. "yeah, i'm okay," i say, "are you?" "i'm good," she says. "pg in here," jess reminds. "this is pg," olivia says, rolling off me. "didn't seem like it," julien laughs. "it was always pg," i chuckle, "not sure what you guys are seeing." olivia looks at me, smiling.

after spending a little more than an hour in the pool, we get dressed for a fancy dinner.

i wear a simple black dress, throwing a jacket over.