𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝟲 - 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲

a/n - please vote

i step out of the shower, taking the hot towel from the rack. olivia steps out, and i wrap it around her, getting one for myself. "you know," olivia starts, "can't believe we've been together for three years." "it feels like a lot shorter," i say. "yeah," olivia agrees. my phone buzzes from the counter, and i pick it up. i read the message from kaizen, smiling.

i look up at olivia, and i meet eyes with her. "i can start working tomorrow," i say. "really?" liv asks. "yeah," i chuckle, doing a quick reply to kaizen and turning off my phone. "that's great," olivia gives a different smile. my smile fades, "what's wrong? i know that smile. it's a 'i'm happy for you but something's bothering me' smile." "i'm just gonna miss how much free time we have together," olivia shrugs, "i am happy for you, i promise. it's a bittersweet moment. work makes you happy, i know." "you make me happy too," i smile, "plus, we're living together now. i'll come home to you every day- except the weekends and tuesday because i'll be spending the day with you, then we'll spend the rest of the day together." olivia's smile widens, "like a married couple." "like a married couple," i confirm.

i open my eyes as my alarm goes off. "not gonna miss that sound," i groan, reaching over and tapping my phone to turn off the alarm. i hear olivia chuckle quietly. "i gotta get ready, pretty girl," i tap olivia's waist a few times, causing her to roll off me with a deep exhale from her nose. i tuck the blanket more securely around olivia, getting out of bed.

i put the hoodie olivia gave me for my latest birthday that had a picture of olivia and i on, putting a puffer vest over and putting my pin on. i look at olivia, smiling and walking over to her.

i lean down, kissing her. "are you going now?" she asks, kissing me back. "yeah," i say, "i'll be back at two." "i'll be waiting," olivia says, "have a good day at work, i love you." "just good? i love you too," i smile. "amazing. superior. brilliant." i laugh quietly, standing up, "have a brilliant day too." "i will," olivia says. 

i smile as olivia walks up to the counter with madison. "hey guys," i say. "hey y/n," madison smiles too. "hey love," liv says, "how's work?" "busier than usual, but apparently that's the new 'usual', according to my co-workers," i say. "because of spider-woman?" madison asks. "yeah, we saw the little paper on the front window," olivia laughs. "'no pictures with y/n l/n or signatures while working, please respect the staff's privacy'," i read the paper from the top of my head, "some people haven't listened though. had heaps of people asking for my signatures and selfies." "really?" madison asks. "yeah, i still say no, though." "pretty rude," olivia sighs. "yeah, funny part is that it's the only reason most people come in here," i laugh, "not even a coffee. anyways, did you two want to eat here?" "yeah, just a table for two please," olivia says. "all good," i say, starting to walk out of the counter.

i take them to the corner table. "no menus?" olivia asks. "it's all on the screen now," i say, "i put a software for every table." "STEM girl," madison chuckles. i chuckle too, and i guide them around the software. "pretty self-explanatory. the top border you have all your sections for food and drinks, whatever you tap will be there," i say, "if not, you can go to the full menu which has everything alphabetically or you can search it up." "got it," liv follows. "alright, let me know when you want to order and i'll be with you," i say. they both say thanks, and i smile, walking away.

jess walks up to me, standing beside as i make a black coffee. "been pretty packed today," jess says. "yeah, bittersweet moment," i say, putting the lid on. "yep. good that more people are coming here, bad that it won't be as relaxing as it used to be," jess says. "more money," i chuckle. "duh," jess laughs.

olivia walks up to me. "hey," i smile. "hi," she giggles, "just wanted to get a drink." "the usual?" i ask. "yes, please," she says. "cool," i say after putting it on the screen. olivia pays, walking to the other side.

i pick up the marker, deciding on what to say this time after writing 'olive!!!'. i start to draw, chuckling to myself. after a minute, i start to draw olivia. i look up at her, and she tilts her head to the side. i smile, looking back at the cup.

"liv," i call a little quieter since she was closer. she walks up to me, and i hand her the cup. she shuffles the cup around, laughing. "is that you and i?" she asks. "yep," i smile, "spider-woman and olivia rodrigo." "and a bunch of hearts above us," she laughs, "i love it. thank you." "you're welcome," i laugh too. "okay, we're gonna go now," liv says, "i'll be back before your shift's over." "alright, see you at home," i smile. "see you, love," olivia smiles as well, turning around and walking away. i laugh quietly as i see her take a picture of the cup.

"honey, i'm home!" i yell, hearing olivia laugh as she goes down the stairs. she jumps off the last step, walking over. "how was work, wife?" olivia asks, wrapping her arms around my neck. "amazing, wife," i smile, kissing olivia. olivia giggles, pulling away. "what'd you do after you left?" i ask. "just hung around madison's for a bit," liv says, "got home about an hour ago." "i see," i guide olivia upstairs as we walk, "what did you want for dinner?" "i feel like sushi," liv says. "should we order?" i ask. "i was kinda hoping we could make it," liv says, "it's fun and it's might be better than store-bought." "okay," i laugh, "we'll have to buy the stuff then. let me shower first, then we'll go to the supermarket." "sounds great," liv says, "thanks." "no problem," i walk into the bedroom, and olivia shuts the door.

i push around a cart as olivia and i walk around the grocery store. "what else do we need?" olivia asks. "uh..." i think, looking around. "hey, spider-woman?" i hear a high voice yell. olivia and i turn around at the same time, and i look down, seeing a child that looked about five. "hi!" i smile widely. "are you actually spider-woman?" she asks, her mom behind her. "yes," i say, squatting down, "what's your name?" "lily," she says. i look down at her spider-woman shoes, chuckling. "i like your shoes, lily!" i exclaim. "thank you," she laughs. 

we talk for a bit more, before going for a photo. i look at olivia, and she was smiling at her phone, phone pointed at us. i move besides the girl, looking back at her mom's phone. i smile as she puts her arms around my waist, giving me a side hug. i put my arm over her. "say cheese!" her mom says. "cheese!" we both say.

i talk to the mom for a second before they walk away. "you're better with kids," olivia smiles, walking up to me. "easier to make conversation," i laugh, holding onto the cart again. "you look cute too," olivia says, linking her arm with mine as we walk.

olivia and i walk out of the store, unloading the groceries to the trunk. i press the button, walking past olivia to open her door as the trunk door closes automatically. she smiles, pecking my cheek as she says thank you, getting in.

we get into the house, unpacking the groceries. "liv?" i ask, placing the orange juice in the fridge. what's up, my love?" olivia asks. i turn to olivia after i close the fridge. "do you want dessert as well? i can make creme brulees," i say. "sounds great," olivia smiles, "i'm excited for dinner and dessert."