𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱𝟰 - 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀

a/n - vote!

"alright," i say, sitting next to olivia on the couch. she hands me her phone, and i swipe up, my face id unlocking it. i look through the comments, picking one that said, 'are you guys living together?' i tap it, and lean on olivia's shoulder. i put the phone in front of us, and olivia smiles for the camera, so do i. after taking the picture, i start to type.

'yes but no? olivia has been staying over mine for a long time but occasionally goes back to her apartment. she unofficially lives with me but hasn't moved entirely all her stuff in (yet!!) - y/n'

i hit send, looking for more comments. "this is pretty fun," i tell olivia, adjusting my head on her shoulder. "i know," she chuckles, keeping her eyes on the tv.

i pick one that says, 'has olivia written any songs about you?' i chuckle, putting the phone right in front of olivia's face with my eye in the corner. she smiles, and i take the picture.

'yes heaps because im irresistible!! she doesn't let me see half of them but the ones she has showed me r absolutely beautiful!!!!!'

olivia laughs as i let her read the story before i post it. "i'll let you listen to the other ones some day," olivia says, "they're just a little rough, not the finished product." "alright," i press post. 

olivia and i walk upstairs after lunch. "i'm gonna go out patrolling," i tell olivia, holding the door open for her. "okay," she says, and i close the door. olivia lays on the bed as i walk to the closet, getting changed.

i hold my mask as i walk out of the closet. olivia looks up from the bed with a smile, "hot." "you say that every time," i laugh, putting my mask on. "because you are," olivia says. "thanks," i say, "i'll be back in like... an hour and a half, two." "come here," olivia says. i walk over to her, and she smiles, lifting my mask up. she gives a big kiss, pulling away. "don't hurt yourself, spider-woman," olivia says. "no promises," i smile, pulling my mask down. "i mean it!" she says, as i open the balcony door. "yeah, i know!"

i land on the balcony, getting into the bedroom. "hurt?" olivia asks. "nope," i say, "not one cut." "show me," she says, beckoning her hand over to me. i walk over to her, and she shuffles more to the side. not bothered not stand up, olivia leans up, pressing my suit logo. the suit falls down, and she inspects my body, holding my waist and turning me around. "arms up," she says. i put my arms up, spinning around. i face olivia after a spin, waiting for the approval. she hums for a few seconds, "okay, you're free to go." "thanks, ma'am," i chuckle, stepping out of the suit. 

i get changed, walking back to olivia. "hey, love?" olivia calls, looking up from her phone. "what's up?" i ask, sitting beside her on the bed. "madison's having a few people over at her house for a party," olivia says, "i know you don't really do parties, but did you wanna come with me?" "for how long?" i ask. "however long you want," olivia says, "if you wanna go home, we'll go." i smile, "okay."

olivia and i walk up to the driveway, hand in hand. "let me know if you wanna go home, okay?" she tells me for the third time. "okay," i smile, using my spare hand to open the door. i pulls it open, letting olivia in. i close the door, ears flooded with music. never knew madison was the party type of girl.

liv goes to talk to other people after talking to people with me beside her, assuring me she'll come back soon. i smile and nod, watching as she walks away. 

i walk up to iris, and she looks at me, smiling. "hey y/n! didn't know you'd come," she says, hugging me. "yeah, probably wouldn't have gone if it wasn't madison hosting," i admit, hugging her back before pulling away. "where's liv?" she asks, looking around. "she's talking to other people," i answer. "ah, leaving you to the wolves," iris teases, smiling. "yeah, basically," i laugh.

i sit on the couch, and look to my right as a girl starts talking to me. "y/n, right?" she asks. "yeah, hi," i give a polite smile. "i'm tara, nice to meet you," she says. "nice to meet you, tara," i reply. 

the conversation started to develop into the topic of our jobs after about three minutes. "i work at a coffee restaurant," i tell her. "yeah, you're the cafe girl," she chuckles. "is that what people know me as?" i laugh, "kinda thought that would die down more than a year ago." "yeah, sorta. it's not a bad thing," she reminds. "i know," i say, "i just find it funny. what do you do for work?" "oh, i'm a movie producer," she answers. "oh, that's cool," i smile, "what movies have you produced?" "well, the main one is 'to all the boys i've loved before'," she says. "no way! those movies are great!" i exclaim. "thank you," she laughs, looking down and placing her hand on my knee.

i look at my knee, my smile slowly fading into a more toned down one. she looks up at me with these certain eyes i couldn't really put my finger on, and i start to speak. "if you're trying to do something, i have a g-" "hey, i'm olivia. y/n's girlfriend," olivia says out of nowhere, "nice to meet you." tara takes her hand off my knee just before olivia sits on my lap. she takes my hand and quickly places it across her waist. if she didn't do that, i would've done it anyways. tara chuckles, "hi, y/n's girlfriend, olivia." 

they talk weirdly politely, before tara gets up and walks away as she goes to get a drink, excusing herself. i laugh as olivia gets off me, facing around. "jealous olivia unlocked," i say. olivia pulls me up, "her hand was on your knee." "i know," i stand in front of her, "i was literally in the middle of telling her you were my girlfriend before you interrupted." "yeah?" olivia asks, looking around. i look where she's looking, seeing tara. she looks at us, over her friends shoulder. olivia turns back to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. we both close our eyes as olivia locks her lips with mine. 

she pulls away, breathing against my lips. "liv," i say. she looks to tara again, seeing she wasn't looking. "liv," i call out again. olivia looks at me. "you know i'm not, like..." "i know," olivia says, "i know." "sometimes i can't tell the difference between people flirting or just being nice, but i'm happy with you," i tell her, "and i'm gonna be happy with you for the rest of my life." olivia smiles, "me too." she moves closer, hugging me tightly. i close my eyes, smelling the soft rose perfume olivia sprayed.