𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳𝟵 - 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘆

a/n - please vote

i start to colour in my white crop top, look at olivia's. her's read 'thats my fucking BEST FRIEND', olivia coloring in the 'BEST FRIEND' part. "yours is so nice," i say. olivia looks at me, smiling, "thank you," she looks down at mine, "yours is so cute too!" i smile, "thank you." i look down at mine, which read 'conan is so sexy!!!' i chuckle, picking up the pink marker.

i open the door for olivia as madison and iris get in the back seat. "thank you," olivia says, getting in. i close the door, walking to the drivers side. 

liv puts the greek theater into the car gps, and i start to drive. 

we get out of the car, and i close olivia's door. i lock the car, "hey liv, can you put my keys in your bag?" "'course," she says, taking the keys and putting them in her bag.

we walk into the theater, and i look around, starting to hear screams. "oh gosh," olivia chuckles. "wait, where are we even sitting?" i ask. "just follow me," madison says, her and iris in front of us. olivia takes my hand as we all follow her. 

"sorry," i say, following olivia behind as we shuffle past people to get our seats. the crowd gets louder as i take my spot next to olivia. i look in front of us, seeing phones pointed at us from the people that were sitting in the row in front of us. hearing people scream. "oh my god, olivia!" "olivia and spider-woman!" "they're at conan's concert!" "madison! iris! olivia! y/n!" i look at olivia, and she gives me a reassuring smile. 

the attention on us gets directed away quickly as the crowd erupted into cheers as conan took the stage. i smile, watching the stage as well. 

olivia leans into me as we sway to conan's singing. as the night wore on, the prouder the four of us were of conan. "i wish i got to go to one of your concerts when you were touring," i say to olivia. "one day," olivia smiles.

we get up to leave conan's concert after seeing him backstage for a bit, having a security assigned to walk us back to the car. "thank you," we all say to the security guard as olivia unlocks the car with the keys. "no problem," he says, "drive safe." 

we get in the car, and drive to the restaurant conan was gonna meet us at for dinner.

we get a table for six, and iris and madison sit on one side, olivia and i on the other. i tuck olivia in, sitting beside her. "wonder how long it's gonna take for conan to get here," madison says. "my guess is... half an hour," iris says. "i think forty," olivia guesses, looking at me for my guess. "conan arrives when he arrives," i shrug. "such a dork," olivia mumbles, hitting my arm. 

i smile as we see conan walking in. "there he is!" olivia exclaims. conan strikes a pose, and we all laugh as he sits beside iris.

olivia and i share a menu, so i lean closer to her. "what're drink are you gonna have?" i ask olivia, looking at her. "uh... still lookin'," olivia answers, "you?" "probably just a lemon lime and bitter," i say, "you can have some of mine." "thank you," she says, "i probably won't get a drink then." "are you sure?" i ask. "yeah," she smiles.

i pass olivia my drink, and she puts her hands over mine as i hold the cup. i watch as olivia looks down in the cup, drinking from the straw. we all start to tell conan how well his show was. "i was so sweaty after," conan laughs, "that's why it took, like, an hour to get here." 

iris, madison and conan all go home in conan's car as they lived closer together. didn't realise how far we were from home. i look at the gps, seeing we were gonna be home in another hour and a half, it already being ten minutes. i stop at a red light, watching olivia recline her seat. she smiles at me, closing her eyes. i smile, looking onto the road.