𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱𝟬 - 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿

a/n - please vote!!!

"this feels weird," olivia and i both say at the same time as olivia reverses. surprisingly, olivia has only driven once the whole time we've been together. "really weird," i whisper, looking at olivia. she had her eyes focused on the road, which makes me smile. "so, where are we going?" i ask her. "the whole point was for me to drive so i don't tell you," olivia smiles at me, looking back onto the road. 

olivia stops the car, parking it. i look up, seeing she had parked in the car park to the beach. "the beach?" i ask. "no, the farm house," olivia says sarcastically as she unbuckles her seatbelt. i do the same, and we get out of the car. she locks the car, throwing the keys to me. i catch it, putting them in my pocket. "if you dropped that on my car i would've killed you," i tell her. "but i didn't," she smiles, hooking her arms onto mine.

we reach the sand, and i take off my shoes, holding it. i look at olivia, seeing her bent down as she starts to untie her shoes. it amazes me how slow she takes with her shoes. "you take forever," i bend down, helping her untie her shoes. "they're converses, that's my excuse," olivia chuckles, sliding a shoe off. i slide her other shoe off, giving it to her. 

my feet touch the sand, and we continue to walk, "so, what're we doing here?" "haven't been to the beach in a while, so that's why we're here," olivia tells me. "no... plot?" "not that i can think of right now," olivia smiles, "but we'll see." "nineteen to twenty... can't believe it," i laugh. "believe it," olivia says, "i should become a pro ping pong player." "dream big," i sigh, "but not that dream." "shut up!" olivia laughs, hitting me with her shoes. "stick to the singing side," i smile. "i'm gonna become a professional ping pong player while i sing my songs as i play," olivia says, "mark my words."

i adjust the beanie on my head, pulling it over my ears, "it's getting pretty cold." "yeah," olivia says, sitting down on the sand. i sit beside her, and she lays her head on my shoulder. "let's go to the beach-each," i sing. "let's go get a wave," olivia finishes. i smile, and olivia sighs. "what if we ran away and lived a totally different life in europe?" olivia asks. "then we'd run away to europe and live a totally different life," i smile. "wouldn't that be nice?" she asks. "well why would i need to do that?" "i'm not sure, but it sounds nice." "there's more cons than pros," i say. "the point is to not think about it," olivia says. "i'd go anywhere with you, olivia rodrigo," i tease, smiling. "yeah, you probably would," olivia laughs. she's right.

"did you feel that?" olivia asks, looking up. "yeah," i answer, looking up too. more harsh water droplets fall onto my head. "it's raining y/n," olivia laughs, standing up and brushing the sand off her. i laugh, standing up too. "oh shit, y/n!" olivia exclaims as it starts to pour rain.

we start to run back to the car, laughing. i take off my jacket as i run, putting it over olivia's head. she holds it up at the front so she can see.

i unlock the car, opening olivia's side. "thanks!" she says, getting in quickly. i close the door, jogging to the other side. i get in, both of us out of breath. "you're soaked," olivia laughs. "no, i'm really dry," i smile. "thanks for the jacket," olivia smiles. "no problem," i smile back, starting up the car. "a hot shower looks amazing right now," olivia says. "yeah, when we get home."

olivia and i walk into the bathroom, and olivia locks the door. i turn on the shower to hot water, waiting for it to cool off as we get undressed. i smile at olivia getting undressed after i put my clothes in the hamper. olivia looks up in the middle of taking her pants off, "you creep." i laugh, shaking my head, "take your time."

after olivia and i shower each other, i walk out of the bathroom as olivia goes to pee. i turn off my phone, walking back in the bathroom. "hey," i say, looking at olivia. "i'm... on the toilet," olivia says, looking at me. "can you hurry up?" i smile. "shut up," she laughs. i turn around, flicking the light switch off and closing the door. "that's kinda mean!" olivia yells. i laugh to myself, and a few seconds later, the door opens.

olivia walks to me, wiping her hands on my face, "get touched. i didn't wash my hands!" i stare at her, and she jogs in the bathroom, washing her hands.

i walk into the bathroom, going to wash my face. "you're so disgusting," i laugh at olivia.

we get dressed heading downstairs. "spring rolls!" olivia sings, practically gliding down the stairs. "i'm dating a four year old," i laugh, stepping off the last step. "that's weird," olivia smiles as she spins around to me, turning back around.

olivia and i go to take another selfie after we cook the spring rolls. she takes one from the stack, and i hold the plate, careful not to drop the sauce bowl or the spring rolls. "okay," olivia mumbles after she puts the end of the spring roll in her mouth, "put your mouth on the other end." i smile, moving my face closer to liv. i put my mouth around the spring roll, and we both smile at the camera. 

we sit at the table beside each other. "spring rolls," olivia reads as she types the story caption after staving the photo, "and an exclamation mark." "cute," i say. "cute it is," she says, "i'm gonna make a highlight story for this." "really?" i ask, dipping the spring roll in the sauce. "yep," olivia tells me. i move the spring roll to olivia, and she takes a bite, groaning. "so good," she says after swallowing. i dip the sauce again, taking a bite too.

olivia finishes a spring roll, wiping her fingers on the tissue, "okay, story highlight." "alright," i pick up a spring roll. "i'm gonna name it... 'food', all capitals. with two exclamation marks," she tells me, typing it shortly after. "sounds good," i agree. "okay, added the two stories from today, and made the picture cover thingy the spring roll one of us," she says, smiling at me and putting her phone down. 

olivia and i start to wash up, olivia rinsing the dishes as i put them in the dishwasher. i look up quickly as i hear glass shatter, olivia letting out a sharp wince. i look into the sink, seeing she had dropped a glass cup. "are you okay?" i ask, taking her wrist and looking at the cut that ran through her palm. "yeah, yeah, i'm good," liv confirms, "it doesn't hurt that much." "okay, give me a second," i tell her, getting out a first aid kit from one of the drawers. 

i cover the cut with a bandage that wrapped around liv's hand, "are you sure you're okay? is the bandage too tight?" "i'm okay. and it's a good tightness," olivia tells me. "are you sure?" "i'm sure," she smiles. "okay," i get a safety pin, closing the bandage. "i'm sorry about the glass cup," olivia says. "oh, i don't care about that," i chuckle. "okay," olivia smiles. "i got the rest, just meet me upstairs," i tell her. "i can still do it," liv says. "no, it's okay. there's, like, ten things in the sink. i'll be up there in a minute." "okay," olivia smile-frowns, "thank you, y/n." "no problem," i say, kissing olivia's forehead twice. "you're being so dramatic," olivia laughs. 

i walk upstairs, opening the door and closing it. i fall onto the bed, my head hitting olivia's knee. "oh shit!" olivia says, "are you okay?" "yeah," i laugh, "had worse. your knee is hard, though." "yeah, no shit," olivia laughs. i sit up, looking at her, "how's your hand?" "stings, but i'll be good," olivia smiles, "thank you." "no problem," i smile, "should heal in a week-ish." "doctor l/n," olivia chuckles, "kinda dig it." "thanks," i grin. 

olivia and i lean on the headboard, both on our phones. "can i take you somewhere?" i ask. "what do you mean?" olivia looks at me. "like, i wanna take you somewhere," i tell her. "okay, let's go," she laughs.