𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴𝟲 - 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸

a/n - ahhh vote

olivia and i sit on the head of the bed as the kids surround us in a semi-circle on the bed too. "it's pretty cool," i smile, answering the question that was 'what's it like being spider-woman?'. "do you ever get punched by the bad guys?" seven year old christian asks. "lots of times," olivia answers the question, looking at me before laying her head on my shoulder. "does it hurt?" another follows up. "sure does," i smile. "so why do you do it?" "because... i get to put the bad guys in jail," i shrug, "and it looks super cool." olivia and the others laugh, and i do too.

i pull my sleeve up, putting the web shooter down. "what's that?" tyson asks. "this..." i say, "is my web shooter." i aim it at olivia's hand that was in her lap, pressing down on the middle and ring finger. PSST! i shoot a web to it, holding onto the rope. they all laugh as pull olivia's hand up. olivia looks at me with a smile, and i smile back. i pull off the web, holding it. "wanna touch it?" i ask. i pull it out with my two hands as the kids take turns touching it.

after millions of questions, olivia and i leave the room. "crowd entertainer," olivia laughs. "tell me about it," i smile, pulling the web shooters up and pulling the sleeves down. "wait," she whispers. i look at her, and she holds my hand, pulling me to the bathroom.

"i think you're capable of going pee yourself," i joke as she closes the door, locking it. olivia turns around with a smile, wrapping her arms around me. "everyone loves you," she whispers, moving her face close to mine. i lean my back against the bathroom counter, "not sure what i'd do if they didn't." "don't need to worry about that," she says, and we both close our eyes as olivia kisses me.

i hum, pulling away, "new lipgloss?" "new lipstick," she corrects, kissing me again. i smile, kissing back and trailing my lips down to her neck. i smell the perfume, "floral." she laughs, "correct." olivia lets out a sigh, moving her hair out of the way as i close my eyes, pressing my lips on her neck. "y/n," she whispers, "we can't do this right now." "why not?" i whisper. "i can't go out with a hickey on my neck," she giggles. "well... you're the one who pulled me in here," i answer, "plus, who said it needs to be on your neck?" "smooth, dimples. but i'm gonna feel a type of way i definitely shouldn't be feeling around my family." i laugh, pulling away, "we'll finish this at home then." olivia nods quickly, and i fix up my lip gloss in the mirror before we leave the bathroom.

olivia and i sit beside each other at the dinner table that consisted of folding tables lined up with each other. "did you wanna share one?" i look at olivia, seeing her hold a can of coke. "sure thing," i smile.

i pick up the coke olivia left between us, taking a sip before putting it back down. "so, y/n," olivia's uncle, jake, says. i smile, waiting for him to talk. "how did you become spider-woman?" he asks. "i got bit by a spider," i explain. "any chance that spider's still alive?" he jokes. "no, i wish," i laugh, "sorry." "so, what happened from there?" olivia's dad asks, everyone else pretty intrigued. "well, i got bit at work, and the day after... well, my hands got stuck to the chair, and i didn't realize so i stood up and went toppling with the chair, then fell again, and then caught a fly with my fingers a couple hours after. all of a sudden, things got really sensitive when i touched it." "oh my gosh," olivia laughs, placing her left hand on my knee as she picks up her fork. "uh, then i just used science, made the webs and made the suit," i recap.

i stare at the screen as oliver challenged me to mario kart. i was coming first, oliver second. "i'm gonna catch up!" he exclaims. "in your dreams!" i tease back, laughing.

i see olivia walk in from the corner of my eye, closing the door. "what're you guys doing?" she asks, making her way to the bed. "intense game... of mario kart," i say. olivia kisses my cheek, "are you the left screen?" "i am," i confirm. "would be a shame if i distract you," olivia says as she climbs on top of my lap, sitting down. "i can't see, liv!" i say, trying to move my body to see the screen. "what a shame," she giggles, moving her head to lay on my chest. "yes! distract her, olivia!" oliver laughs. "if you say so, ollie," olivia says, kissing me. "hey," i chuckle after pulling away. "don't wanna kiss your girlfriend?" she whispers. "i do," i say, "just... give me a minute."

after dinner, olivia and i make our way back to the guest room. "so full," i sigh. "me too," olivia says, placing her hand on my stomach as she hugs me from the side.

we get to the guest room door. "brace yourself, love," olivia smiles, taking her hand off my stomach and opening the door.

i lay on the bed, groaning as everyone starts to lay on top of me. "liv... help," i dramatically gasp for air. olivia laughs, walking in front of me and leaning on the side of the bed. she smiles at me, "need help?" "yes," i groan, "please." "join us, liv!" a kid yells. i groan as i feel more weight on me, looking at olivia. "please, olive," i close my eyes. i feel her giggle close to me, pressing her lips on mine for a few seconds. "okay kids, i think she's as squashed as a pancake now," olivia laughs, starting to pull one kid off at a time.

i roll over after the last person is off me, laying on my back as i take a deep, free breath. "should've enjoyed it while it lasts," olivia says, then laying on me. "i did," i smile, placing my hands on her back.

olivia and i take about ten minutes to say bye to everyone. i open the door, holding it open as sofia holds the door too. i walk out after olivia, facing sofia. "thank you for having me and for dinner," i smile, "it was really fun." "thanks for coming here," sofia chuckles, pulling me into a hug.

the door closes and olivia and i turn around, starting to walk to our car. i look up at the lamp post, shooting a web to it. olivia laughs as i pull myself up, landing on the lap post. i look around before jumping down, walking back to olivia.

i open the car door for olivia, and she gets in, saying thank you. "no problem," i say, "closing the door now." i close the door, walking to the other side.

i get in, buckling up. olivia turns the seat warmers on. "i feel like something sweet," she says. "anything in mind?" i ask, driving out. "uh... like, a mcflurry?" she suggests. "alright, there should be one about five minutes from here," i say. "let's hope their machine's working," she chuckles. "jinxing it," i smile, turning up the music that was connected from liv's phone. olivia knocks on her head, "knocked on wood. oh, you know what else i feel like?" "what, baby?" i ask, placing my hands on her thigh. "going in the hot tub," olivia grins at me from the corner of my eyes as i pull into the mcdonald's drive-through. "we can do that when we get home too," i nod, ordering two oreo mcflurries.

i place my mcflurry between my thighs, using my other hand to drive as i pick up the spoon. "liv," i say as she places her cup in the middle compartment. "what's up, spider... bub?" olivia and i laugh. "i should quit being a songwriter," olivia jokes, "but what is up?" "can you feed me?" i ask. "sure thing... chicken wing," olivia retries, giggling, "that was good." "that was pretty good," i laugh. olivia takes the mcflurry from my thighs, scooping it.