𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝟵 - 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗳 𝘆/𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝘃

a/n - please vote

i take out my phone, going to my security app. olivia moves closer, looking at my phone as i swipe back on the time. "there," olivia points out. i stop swiping, and we both see my dad. "what?" i whisper as i watch him press the doorbell. he waits a few seconds, before shaking his head and walking away. "what... just happened?" olivia asks. "i don't know," i watch as he gets into his car, driving away.

olivia and i get changed, getting into my car. "what do you think my dad wanted?" i ask, turning out of the driveway. "i'm... not sure," olivia sighs.

olivia and i walk hand in hand down the supermarket aisles as i push the cart with one hand. "one second," i say, letting go of olivia's hand as i take out my phone. i read the contact name from dad. "what happened?" olivia asks. "my dad texted me," i tell her. "oh," olivia says quietly. "it's fine. i'll read it later," i shove my phone back in my pocket. "okay," olivia connects her hand with mine again, giving a small squeeze.

we get home, and unpack. before i start to cook, i sit on the couch, taking out my phone. olivia sits beside me, looking at me. i tap my phone on again, tapping on dad's message.

'Hey baby girl. Are we able to catch up for dinner?'

i sigh, looking at olivia, "he wants to have dinner." "oh," she says. "he called me baby girl. he always calls me that when he knows he did shit wrong." "are you gonna go?" olivia asks. "i'll think about it," i tell her. "okay," she smiles. olivia leans forward, placing a kiss on my cheek.

she trails her kisses to my lips, looking at me before closing her eyes. i close my eyes once her lips meet mine. she pulls away, standing up, "come on, love. we've got some honey chicken to make." i smile, standing up.

after an hour, olivia and i plate the food. "this looks amazing," olivia smiles, "take a picture with me?" i hold the plate as olivia holds her phone out for a selfie. she lays her head on my shoulder, using her hand to point to the food. i smile, and olivia takes the photo. she giggles, taking her head off my shoulder.

i watch olivia as she starts to type. "chef y/n and liv!" she reads as she types. liv makes the text smaller, putting it a little over the honey chicken. she posts it to her story, turning her phone off.

i smile as olivia lets out a muffled moan as she chews. "heaven," olivia smiles, "try it, dummy!" "okay!" i laugh, poking at the chicken with my fork.

olivia and i both lean back after we finish eating. "best honey chicken ever," olivia says. "homemade is the best made," i laugh.

olivia and i walk outside, and i hand her a ping pong bat. "first to twenty?" olivia asks, taking it. "sure thing," i smile. "winner gets to make the loser do whatever they want," olivia challenges. "competitive," i say, picking up the bat, "you're on."

"nineteen to twenty, baby!" olivia cheers as she places the bat on the table. "i wasn't even ready for one of them, you cheated!" i exclaim. "nope! you snooze, you lose! and you snoozed!" olivia dances happily. i laugh, putting my bat down too, "what do i have to do?" "let me think about it," olivia says.

i help olivia start to roll the spring rolls. "make sure you keep the roll tight," i tell her, putting my hand on top of hers as i help her. "this is cute," she giggles, looking at me. "olivia, you're not even rolling it," i laugh, looking at her, "stop looking at me and help me roll." "sorry," she laughs, looking down at the spring roll, "tight, did you say?" "yeah, tight," i confirm. "tight," she whispers.

i hum, chuckling. "okay, just seal it off here," i say. i dip my finger in the egg white, spreading it on the top. olivia rolls it in, pressing lightly. "one spring roll done," she smiles. "and a lot more to go," i laugh.

after a few spring rolls, olivia got the hang of it. "it's quite therapeutic," olivia tells me. "yeah, it is," i say, placing my spring roll on the stack. "um, have you messaged your dad back?" olivia asks. "ah, shit," i say, "i'll do it now. i'll be back."

i wash my hands, picking up my phone and sitting back next to olivia. i read the text message again, typing. i press send, turning my phone off. "are you gonna go for dinner?" olivia asks, "wait- it's not my business. i'm sorry." i smile at her, "you're my girlfriend, i wanna tell you all this. yeah, we're gonna have dinner tomorrow. i'm just curious to see what his excuse is this time." olivia gives a sympathetic smile, nodding slightly.

we finish the spring rolls, and place them in the fridge. "we'll get them out when we go to cook them," i say. "alright," olivia smiles, "that was fun." "yeah," i get out of the chair, tucking it in. olivia does the same, and we walk upstairs.

olivia pushes the bedroom door open, "so, your punishment." "sounds... intriguing," i smile, closing the door. "not like that," olivia laughs, "i know i owe you, though." "you don't owe me anything," i say. "we're getting sidetracked," olivia says, walking to the closet. i follow her, and she opens a drawer. "wear this..." she takes out sweatpants. "this..." she puts a light purple cropped tank on top of the pants, and then a purple, white and black letterman jacket on top. "you're making me put on clothes?" i ask. "my clothes," she says, "just get changed."

i look in the mirror, laughing, "i see what you did." "needed to promote my merch," olivia smiles, looking at me. "you look really good, though." "great merch, very comfy," i say. "turn around," olivia says. i face my back to her, and she laughs. "what?" i ask, looking in the mirror. i laugh as 'rodrighoe' was printed on the back of olivia's sweatpants. "now i basically have your last name printed on my ass," i say. "as you should," olivia smiles, "now, we're going... to... okay, i haven't thought that far ahead, but we're gonna do something." "okay," i laugh. "you're not embarrassed?" she asks. "no," i shrug. "huh, okay," olivia smiles, and we walk out of the bedroom.

olivia walks into the closet again, "wait." "waiting," i responds. she takes a beanie, showing me. it was a black beanie, purple 'OR' logo embroidered in it. i smile, and olivia laughs, putting it on me. i adjust it on my head, looking at olivia. "now, i'd be wearing, like, five hundred dollars right now, huh?" i say. "let me think..." olivia says, "seventy-five for the sweatpants, twenty-five for the tank, thirty for the beanie, and like a hundred and thirty for the jacket, or something like that." "jesus, three hundred and sixty dollars." "that was quick," olivia says, "but yeah, it's crazy." "and i get to wear it for free," i smile. "yeah, be happy," olivia laughs. "why do you have a whole drawer of your merch, anyways? i literally didn't even see you put it in there." "oh, my team sent it to me ages ago while you were at work," olivia tells me. "never seen you wear it," i chuckle. "yeah, probably never will," olivia admits. "why don't you wear it with me?" i ask, "at least one thing." "okay," olivia smiles, walking to the closet once again.

she picks out a pink and purple butterfly vest, putting it over her (my) sweatshirt. "you look cute too," i smile. "thank you," olivia takes my hand, "now come on. we'll be back before dinner."

i open the door for olivia. "actually," she stops at the door, "i need to drive." "oh," i chuckle, giving her my keys, "go ahead."