CHAPTER 130 - starbucks

a/n - please voteeeee

"forgive and i forget! i know my age and i act like it!" i scream into the microphone at the bar as the band behind me as people were in front of me, jumping up and down and dancing. i jump around with the loud drums and instruments by the band. i point to y/n as i sing, seeing her videoing me as she laughs. "got what you can't resist! i'm a perfect all american bitch!"

"woah!" i giggle as i stumble into y/n as i walk back to her. "hello," she says, stretching out the two syllables as her hands go to my waist. "hi," i grin, "how was that free concert?!" "it was good," she laughs. "just good?" i frown. "great," y/n says, "even though you're drunk, it was still really good. entertaining." "i'm not drunk," i say, "just... in a good mood! such a good mood. maybe even in the mood for..." i wiggle my eyebrows. "not now, liv," y/n smiles. "boring!" i exclaim. "we'll go home in..." she checks her phone, "an hour-ish. to sleep. " "okay," i sigh, "you'll take me home, right? not a random, random, random stranger?" y/n nods quickly, "of course."

y/n's pov
i carry olivia to bed as she laughs, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck. "you're lucky you don't have a concert tomorrow," i whisper as i set olivia down on the bed. "well, i did one today," olivia says. i try to pull away, olivia's arms still around me. "liv," i say, "i gotta get ready for bed." "stay," she sighs. "soon," i say, olivia letting go. 

i undress olivia, leaving her in a bra and underwear. i bring my nose to her bra, smelling it. i scrunch my nose up, "alcohol." "yuck," olivia sighs. i take off olivia's bra, and her underwear. "need clothes?" i ask. "no," she says, "i'm okay." "okay," i say, pulling the blanket up to her shoulders, "i'll be fifteen minutes." "forehead kisses, please," olivia whispers, closing her eyes. 

i smile, bringing my lips to her forehead. i place two sweet kisses on her forehead, pulling away and pressing one on olivia's lips gently.

i finally slump into the bed, olivia looking at me. "quite the entrance," she whispers. "says you," i whisper. she gives me a tired smile, "wife." i nod and wrap my arms around olivia's bare body, closing my eyes with a big smile.

olivia and i walk into starbucks to get a few drinks. "olivia rodrigo and y/n l/n?!" someone yells. oh god.

olivia and i quickly look at each other with a slight face of panic. olivia subtly takes her hand in mine as the whole cafe looks at us, and we start walking to the counter.

"hey," i say to the worker, "how are you?"  "oh! hi. i'm really good, thanks," she says, a little nervous. "um, could i just get a strawberry acai refresher, please?" i say, "and... an iced matcha green tea latte, please." "of course," she says, quickly looking down and putting it into the machine.

we get our drinks with a quick 'thank you', turning around. "can we get a quick photo, please?" a girl asks, holding her phone. "oh, sure," olivia smiles politely. she turns around and hands her phone to her friend. she stands beside me, and i place my hand on olivia's waist as i smile for the picture.

a few more people ask for pictures, some just taking it while we try to make our way out. "um, excuse me please," i say, squeezing through people and holding onto olivia's hand a little tighter. "i'm so sorry guys, y/n and i really have somewhere to be!" olivia tries to say politely over everyone's demands. 

i push open the door, and we walk out, everyone following as i look behind. olivia looks at me, flashing her face of concern. "shit," i whisper, remembering i have my web shooters on. and olivia thinks it's silly to have them on. "liv," i say, ignoring all the sounds, "just hop on my back."

olivia gives me a confused face, but i walk faster, walking in front of olivia. she jumps onto my back, and i hold her with my free hand as she adjusts herself. "block your drinking hole on your cup, i'm gonna let go of you," i say, using my pointer finger that was holding my cup to block mine.

THWIP! i shoot a web to a building in front of us with my free hand's web shooter, pulling us towards it. olivia lets out a squeals, and i quickly turn the corner once we were in the air. "i'm so sorry!" i yell back to her. "don't be! thank you!" olivia yells back, tightening her legs around my waist.

i stop in front of the hotel, dropping us to the ground. olivia gets off, letting out an exhale. i turn to her, brushing her hair out of her face. "are you okay?" i ask. "yeah. you?" she asks back. "good," i say, "i'm good, too." "thank you," olivia says, "i retract my statement about taking your web shooters to starbucks." "that's what i thought," i grin as we walk into the hotel. 

olivia sighs as we get into the empty elevator. "we should've just turned around and left," i smile. olivia laughs, standing beside me after pressing the button, "should've." olivia yawns, leaning her head on my shoulder. "my back is killing me," she complains. "want me to massage it when we get back?" i ask. olivia leans her chin on my shoulder, looking up at me, "you'd do that?" "for a hundred bucks a minute," i grin. olivia laughs. "i'm kidding," i say, "sure." "so kind," olivia sighs, smiling.

i watch the tv as i massage olivia's back, using my thumbs to push down on her back and go in a circular motion. she lets out a soft, relived moan, laying her cheek on the pillow. i smile, seeing her eyes close in bliss. "better?" i ask. "mhm," she hums.

a hour go by where i subconsciously massage olivia's body, watching the tv as well. "liv?" i whisper to see if she was awake. she lets out a tired hum. "how're you feeling?" i ask. i smile as she gives me a thumbs up.

after a total of almost three hours, i lay next to olivia, turning my head and looking at her. she opens her eyes, smiling faintly. "thank you," she whispers. "no problem," i say, "is your back okay?" "it's so much better," olivia says, "are your hands tired?" "no," i shake my head. "i love you," olivia whispers, smiling. "i love you so bad," i smile back.

paris , 8pm
olivia and i look at the eiffel tower as we walk towards it. "do you think, in another life, we'd fall in love in paris?" olivia asks as she holds my hand. "i think we'd fall in love all over the world in different multiverses," i tell her, "like, our canon event." "canon event?" "yeah. a canon event is something so crucial to the development of a person's identity that it happens to every version of you in every universe," i say, "i think us falling in love is one." "aww," olivia says, leaning into me, "that's really cute." "i hope it's true," i look up at the stars, "i can't imagine a universe where i'm not married to you."

olivia lets go of my hand, standing in front of me. she wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. "you're so perfect," she whispers in my ear. i smile and close my eyes, "ditto, my liv." olivia chuckles, and i rub her back through her jacket.

"i'm really proud of you," i say as we continue to walk. "yeah?" olivia smiles, interlocking our hands again. "yeah," i say, "like, i'm so grateful to experience this with you." "i'm really grateful that you're with me," olivia says, "tour is great, but when you're there in the stadium, it's... everything i could've imagined." 

olivia chuckles breathlessly as i place a kiss on her cheek.

i take a few photos of olivia with the eiffel tower in the background, then she takes some of me, and we take a lot of pictures together. "hey... are you from paris?" i ask her as we start to walk back to our hotel which wasn't too far from here. "no," olivia laughs. "because i eiffel for you," i grin. olivia bursts out laughing, pushing me away from her, "you're so cheesy!" "i've been wanting to say that pick-up line since we got here," i laugh, walking back to her. "that's so you," olivia smiles, slouching her arm around my neck and pulling me closer. "your cheeks are red," i note, "i should do pick-up lines more often." "please don't," olivia laughs, "red from embarrassment."