𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱𝟳 - 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲

a/n - please voteeee

i fall beside olivia after being on top of her, both of us staring at the ceiling as we catch our breath. 

(another a/n - robbed lol)

olivia rolls on top of me, and i lay my hands on her back, where her bra once was. i run my fingers along her back, closing my eyes. "i'm so tired," olivia whispers against my collarbone. "we can sleep," i whisper back, kissing her head twice. "goodnight, my love. i love you," olivia takes a deep breath, "so much." i smile, "goodnight, pretty. i love you," i take a deep breath on purpose, "so much."

my alarm rings for work. olivia groans, rolling off me as she scrunches the blanket. "good morning," i smile at her. she opens her eyes as she squints, "good morning." "i'm gonna get some light in," i walk to the big curtain that took up the whole wall from top to bottom to the balcony outside. "you're naked," olivia laughs. "i'm not gonna stand at the window," i laugh too, holding one side of the curtain from the middle. "people are gonna see you," olivia warns. "fine," i walk and put a dressing gown on, opening the curtain half way.

i get changed for work, walking into the bathroom. "you're not gonna eat?" liv asks. "no," i say, "i'll eat there." "okay," olivia says. "you can go back to sleep, it's six-thirty." "yeah, i will, when you go." "you sure?" "i'm sure."

i pin the small name badge on my sweatshirt, walking over to olivia. i smile, seeing her with the blanket up to her neck. "are you cold?" i ask. "no, this is nice," she says. "i'll close the curtain," i walk and close the curtain, sitting on the side of the bed. "what time is it?" olivia asks. "almost seven-twenty, i'll leave in three minutes," i answer. "okay," she tiredly chuckles, opening her eyes, "how you feeling?" "refreshed," she says, "you?" "yeah, same," i say. we talk for a few more minutes, until the time hits seven-twenty.

i lean down, kissing olivia. i pull away, and olivia smiles. "are you going anywhere today?" i ask. "no," she says. "lucky," i smile, standing up. "yep. one more kiss, please," she asks. i lean down, kissing her again. "okay, have a good day, love," olivia says. "thank you, you too," i say, walking to the door, "bye liv, i love you." "i love you, see you soon!" i smile, closing the door as i walk out.

i walk into work, seeing julien. "gooooodmorning!" he exclaims. "gooooodmorning, julien!" i match his energy, laughing. 

i sit of the staff couch after work, taking out my phone. i go to text olivia:

'hey beautiful girl!!!'

'want anything at the cafe?'

i press send on both messages, and olivia's typing bubble comes up.

'hiiiiii!!!'

'yes please! just a matcha latte :)'

i text her a quick 'okay! i'll be home in 10', standing up from the couch.

i make olivia's drink, driving back home.

liv gives me a welcoming hug, and we let go. "how was work?" she asks. "great," i answer, handing her the drink. "thank you," she says, taking it. "hopefully it's still hot," i say, "i put it in the heated cup holder." olivia takes a sip, nodding as she smiles, "still hot, thank you."

i walk onto the bathroom, laughing. "olivia, your side of your bathroom counter is so messy!" i say to liv. "i know, i was unpacking my beauty products and cleansers and shit, and i was looking for something but iris packed it in her box!"  "so you take everything out?" i laugh, walking out of the bathroom. "well yeah, i was looking for my face cream," she smiles. "can we clean it?" i ask, "then we can sort out everything else." "right now?" olivia frowns. "you're gonna procrastinate on it," i tell her, walking to the side of the bed. "yeah, but it's okay because i have your clothes anyways," she grins. "liv, come on," i put my hands down to her. "but i'm cold," she pulls the blanket up. "i'll do it by myself then," i say, turning around and walking back to the bathroom. "okay, i'm helping," olivia immediately gets up, jogging to the bathroom. i laugh, and we start to clean the bathroom counter.