𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟲 - 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

a/n - please vote

"you sure you don't want me to drop you off?" i ask olivia on facetime as i stand my phone on my bedside table and against the wall. "no, i need a ride back," olivia laughs, "i'll drive myself." "are you capable of that?" i smile, putting her on speaker as i take off my shirt. "i hope so," olivia responds, "i mean, i did write a song about getting my drivers license." i laugh, putting my shirt, then hoodie on, "you nervous?" "really nervous," olivia sighs. i put the puffer jacket olivia got for me on, "you're just visiting. what's the worst that could happen?" "i get robbed and beaten up," olivia shrugs. "that's not the worst," i say. olivia chuckles, "pretty bad, though." "pretty bad," i repeat her, putting on jean, "you're still coming back here after, right?" "that's right," olivia says, "as long as those muggers don't steal my car keys and drive off." i laugh, zipping up the fly, "spider-woman to the rescue." "i'd hope so," olivia laughs, "how would you know they robbed me, though?" "text me," i say, picking up my phone and walking downstairs. "but... they robbed me, stole my phone too," olivia says. "just yell out, i'll hear you," i pick up my car keys, walking to the garage. olivia laughs, "as if." "i should design something for that," i say, getting into my car. "you should," olivia agrees, seeing her get into her car too. "just buy one of those whistle things you pull when you're in danger," i suggest, starting it up after placing my phone in the phone holder. "they've already mugged me though." "you do it before they mug you," i say, "duh." "but they mugged me before i could blink." "well, you should work on your reflexes then," i smile, making olivia laugh.

i park in the car park, "i'm at work now." olivia sighs, looking at her phone. i check her windows, seeing her go to a stop. "red light," olivia says. "got it," i say, "i'll see you when i come home." she smiles, "okay. have fun at work, love." "good luck at usc, olive," i smile, "i love you." "i love you too," olivia smiles wider before i hang up.

from the top left corner of my eye, a small tab shows up. 'olive has entered through the garage door.' i check the time, which was three-thirty.

five minutes before my shift ends, i make a drink for olivia and i. i write my name on it even though there's literally no point, picking up olivia's cup. i write 'olive', scribbling smiley faces around the cup. i make olivia's matcha iced latte first, making mine after.

i walk into the house, "i'm home, liv!" i hear no response, so i walk upstairs, holding olivia's drink and mine, which was half empty.

i open the bedroom door, seeing a bump from the blanket on olivia's side of the bed. i place the drinks on the bedside table, walking over to her. "olivia?" i ask, kneeling on the side. "in here," she mumbles from under the blanket. "i know you're in there," i laugh, moving the blanket away from the top half of the bed. 

olivia laid on her pillow, hair messy. "how was it?" i ask. "not the best," olivia responds, "and sorry i didn't come down, i just woke up." i frown, "did you get mugged?" she cracks a smile, "no." "then it's better than you expected," i chuckle, jumping over her and laying beside her, "tell me about it." olivia sighs, shuffling to lay on top of me. my hands go around her waist, and she sighs. "i got recognized in the first and only class i went in," olivia says, "i thought i should wear a mask, but i would stand out more, so i didn't. so there's a picture going around now of me in that class, then people started coming up to me after class and everyone was taking videos and photos." "shit, liv," i sigh, "it's okay. at least you don't have to back there." "i know," olivia says, "it's just shitty how people treat celebrities different because they're famous." "yeah," i agree, "on the bright side, i got you your drink." "really?" she asks. "yeah." "already making my day better." i smile, rolling olivia off and walking to get our drinks.

olivia and i sit against the cushioned headboard, and i pass her drink to her. "thank you," she pecks my cheek, "how was work?" "work was good," i say, "couldn't stop thinking about you, though." olivia chuckles, taking a sip from her straw as she lays her head on my shoulder, "also, i got a welcome from FRIDAY today." "yeah? what'd she say?" i smile, already knowing. "welcome home, olive," olivia imitates FRIDAY's voice. i laugh, "i know, i put programmed her to do that before." "it's nice... and it's out one year tomorrow," olivia says. "oh, i know," i smile, "i'm working early, so i have the whole day to you after." "perfect," olivia whispers, taking another sip. she looks at the cup, chuckling. i watch her pick up her phone, taking a picture of it. "why did you take a picture of a cup?" i laugh. "because it's cute," olivia responds.

i open the car door for olivia. "thank you," she says, getting in. i close it, walking to my side. i leave the garage, starting to drive. "guess what?" olivia says. "what?" i say, turning on the radio. "i'm performing at the rock and roll hall of fame ceremony with alanis morrisette in a week," olivia says. "what? no way!" i exclaim, turning right. "yeah," olivia says, "i'm super excited!" "am i able to go?" "i'll try and get you to stay for my performance, but i'll be running around so much i don't think i'll have the time to talk," olivia says. "yeah, that's alright. just let me know," i tell her. "got it," olivia smiles at me.

i park on the curb, seeing seven paparazzis. "why are there seven people taking pictures of us with big cameras?" i ask, turning the engine off, "a little invasive, don't you think?" "they're paparazzis, my love," olivia laughs, starting to put her shoes on. "i was kidding, wonder how they found us," i laugh, getting out of the car. i walk to the other side, ignoring the clicks of cameras. i open olivia's door, helping her tie the other shoe. she steps out, and i close the door after her. 

olivia and i start to walk to the restaurant. "is that your car, y/n?" one asks. "no, i stole it just down the road," i say, "do you like it?" olivia chuckles, softly hitting my arm, "you can't say that!" i laugh, looking at olivia.  "yes, it's her car," olivia answers properly. no one responds, and olivia and i laugh at the same time. "guys, i swear it's my car," i say, linking my arm around olivia's. she leans into me, so slightly only i could notice it. "yeah, gotcha," the same guy responds, laughing.

olivia and i start walk up the stairs of the restaurant. i look down, seeing olivia was wearing a skirt. i look behind me, seeing the paparazzi still there. i look back forward, pressing my hand against the back of olivia's skirt. "your hands on my ass," olivia laughs, looking at me. " i know," i say, "just wait." "for?" olivia asks. we reach the top of the stairs, waiting in the small line. i subtly look down, seeing the paparazzi starting to walk away. olivia looks too, looking back at me as she smiles, "you're so cute!" i laugh, shaking my head. "although that's gonna be everywhere," olivia says. "i'd rather that then you flashing them," i chuckle. "me too," olivia smiles, and we take a step and move up the line.