𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴𝟱 - 𝗯𝗿𝗼

a/n - vote bro

i smile, looking up as i finish wiping a table. "hey olive," i say as she walks in. "need help... closing by yourself?" she asks, "just hung out with iris, she dropped me off here." "i'm okay, just take a seat," i say, placing the chair on the table. "okay," olivia places her hand on my chest, kissing me sweetly before sitting on one of the couch sides. "want tea?" i ask. "yes please," she says. "give me a second," i pick up a cup, starting to make olivia's tea.

i hand olivia her tea, sitting beside her. i watch as olivia reads the name. "pholiveia?" she reads, looking at me. "the 'ph' and 'e' are silent," i smile, "like it?" "love it," she scoffs, smiling. she takes a picture of the cup, looking at me. "thanks," she smiles, taking a sip, "mmh, hot." "i know i am," i joke. olivia laughs, holding the cup with two hands to warm her up.

i get into the car, starting it up. "need to go anywhere?" i ask. "at almost twelve?" olivia laughs, "no. nowhere, dimples." "okay," i chuckle, reversing out.

i look over at liv as i stop at a red light. she was on her phone, cup in her left hand. i look down, placing a hand on olivia's thigh. she smiles, keeping her eyes on her phone.

i glance at the traffic lights, seeing it was still red. i watch olivia place her cup in the cup holder in between us. i rub my thumb on olivia's thigh, pressing on the pedal as the light goes green.

olivia places her hand on top of mine, leaving room for me to massage my fingers on her thigh. i look at olivia, smiling as she points her camera at me. "oh my gosh, liv," i laugh. "what? it's cute," olivia giggles, tilting the camera down to our hands and stopping the video.

olivia skips the song, and i shoot her a look. "bro, i was listening to that," i mumbles. "bro?!" olivia's mouth drops open. she pushes my hand off her thigh, and i laugh. "i was kidding! it's a habit, liv!" i say. "nope," she discards, crossing her arms and facing away from me, staring out the window. "oh my god," i quietly laugh, placing my hand on her shoulder to turn her around. "i'm gonna kill you when we get home," olivia looks at me over her shoulders, trying not to smile as she scoffs, "bro." "olive?" i try again. "don't even," she says, facing me, "and keep your eyes on the road. you're not gonna die in a car crash before i kill you first." i look onto the road.

after a few minutes, i feel olivia's hand slide under mine, intertwining our hands. i smile at her, but she keeps her eyes on the road too.

i park the car in the garage, turning off the engine. olivia takes her hand off mine and slides it underneath my hand, bringing it to her lips. she presses a kiss on my hand, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"liv!" i exclaim as she pulls my hand, jerking my body towards her as she gets out of the car. my waist hits the middle component harshly. "oh my god! i forgot i was holding your hand," olivia laughs, letting go, "i'm so sorry!" "it's okay," i laugh, getting out of the car.

olivia continues to laugh as we walk upstairs. "i'm so sorry!" she apologizes between laughs. "it's okay, idiot," i laugh, bumping into her as we reach the top steps. "idiot? okay, that's what you get for calling me your bro," olivia pushes open the bedroom door, "i take everything i said back." olivia pushes me onto the bed, and i fall on the blanket, groaning. "you have a good push," i add as i stare at the ceiling.

olivia climbs on top of me, knees on the side of me, "and i've got a good punch." "are you threatening me?" i ask, smiling, "you know who i am, right?" "well, i'm your bro, so," she smiles back. "well... you know what else you've got?" i ask. "what?" she asks. "you've got a good kiss," i hook my finger onto olivia's sweatshirt collar, gently pulling her down to me as she smiles, kissing me.

she pulls away, "you're very charming, you know?" i smile, "thank you. i get that a lot." olivia laughs, pressing her lips against my jaw, "from who?" "secret," i whisper, closing my eyes as olivia starts to kiss my neck. "tell me," she snakes her hand to rest on my jaw on the other side. "just you," i breathe out. "i hope so," she says, pressing her nose against mine. "you know so," i smile with my lips. olivia smiles too, nodding which causes our noses to brush against each other.

we walk to the bathroom, and i pick up the toothbrush. olivia holds hers in front of me as i hold the toothpaste, and i squeeze it on. "thanks," she giggles, bringing it to her mouth.

olivia and i get into her car. "are you nervous?" she asks, in a slightly teasing way. "yeah," i admit, "it's weird to think that after three years i've only met your parents." "now you're meeting all my aunties and uncles and cousins," she grins as i start up the car. "oh, i'm getting scared," i chuckle, reversing out of the garage. "don't be," olivia says, "i know they'll love you. kids, especially, miss spider-woman." i smile, "hope so." "well, it's gonna be a lot easier since i already came out to them and some of my relatives follow me on social media," olivia says, taking my hand and placing it on her lap. "does your family like... spider-woman?" i ask, "'cause if they don't, they won't like me. a lot of people haven't liked spider-woman from the start." "i'm pretty sure most of them do," olivia says, "i don't really ask them." "okay," i take a deep breath, and olivia turns on the radio as we drive to her mom's house.

i ring the doorbell nervously, holding onto the flowers. olivia looks down at my arm. she slides it up, chuckling at my web shooters that were half way up my forearm. "you brought them?" she asks, sliding my sweatshirt down. "i did," i chuckle, "i was actually thinking of somehow designing a web shooter that's actually in my wrist." "how on earth would you do that?" olivia asks. "still thinking about it," i admit, "cool concept, right?" "as long as it's not that web shooter size and something very, very small," olivia says. "duly noted," i smile.

we talk to olivia's mom after she opens the door, and i give her the flowers, walking through the foyer. olivia holds my hand as we get into the living area, where a lot of people crowded around, some sitting on the couch and some crowded around the couch.

everyone looks at olivia and i, and they all start talking at once. olivia giggles, "everyone, this is y/n. y/n... you'll get the chance to talk to everyone."

olivia was right. everyone started talking to me, olivia and i getting pulled conversation after conversation. "y/n!" a middle aged woman exclaims, pulling me into a hug. "it's nice to meet you," i chuckle, hugging for a few short seconds and pulling away. "i'm jenna, olivia's aunt," she says, "it's nice to meet you too. i feel like we should've met a lot earlier." "yeah, your family's really welcoming," i smile, feeling olivia hold my hand and placing our hands into her jacket pocket. she looks at olivia, "how are you, liv?" "i'm great," olivia responds, "how are you?" "amazing."

after olivia and i spend about half an hour talking to all the adults, olivia pulls me aside. "that went great! now you gotta meet the kids," olivia smiles, "i have a big family, there's around... nine kids." "nothing i can't handle," i grin. "okay, let's go," olivia laughs, "they're probably in the guest room." olivia leads me to the guest room.

she twists open the door, and i laugh as i see a lot of kids. they all look at us, their voices getting louder than what it was already. they all start to yell my name, some yelling 'spider-woman' too. "yeah, nice to see you guys too," olivia says sarcastically with a smile. i look at olivia, smiling and squeezing her hand before letting go. olivia and i burst out laughing as all the kids run into us, wrapping their arms around my legs and hips.