𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝟱 - 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁

a/n - please vote

i walk into the house, holding a matcha donut and matcha iced latte. i watch olivia walk downstairs, wrapping her arms around me. she leans in for a deep kiss, and we pull away. "i got you a donut and a drink," i say, handing it to her. "thank you," she smiles, taking it, "how was work?" we start to walk upstairs. "work was good," i say, "jess messaged emma and she responded." "no way! what was it?" liv asks, pushing the door open with her shoulder. "they're just having small talk now," i say. "it's giving me deja vu," olivia says, "like, with the whole cafe barista and customer." "oh yeah! who was it again?" i ask, thinking as i look up. olivia laughs, "funny." "well it's a little different. emma didn't get stood up, did she?" "she didn't," olivia says, taking a sip of her drink, "would've been really weird if she did." "yeah," i smile. olivia puts her drink out to me, and i take a sip, walking to the closet.

i pick up comfortable clothes. "hey, i was gonna go to a small party with the hsmtmts cast," olivia spells out the acronym, "wanna come with me as my plus one?" "i'm drained, liv," i chuckle, getting changed as olivia stands beside me, "i'm sorry. maybe next time?" "okay," olivia smiles, "i'll try and be home reasonably early." "all good," i say, putting on a new shirt. "help me pick out something to wear?" olivia smiles. "yeah, no problem," i say, "wanna wear something of mine?" "i'd like to," olivia says, "it's like you're there with me." "we can put it that way," i laugh, looking at my clothing selection.

we pick out a black crop top and a red plaid skirt, black fluffy jacket over. olivia gets changed, and i fix the collars on the jacket, stepping back. "you look pretty," i smile, "i mean, you always do." "thanks," olivia smiles, "you do too." "are you gonna do makeup?" i ask. "yeah," she says. i follow her to the makeup desk. "wanna do my makeup?" she asks, smiling at me.

i hold olivia's chin up as i start to do her eyeliner on the second eye. "stay still, baby," i whisper. "that was hot," olivia whispers back. i smile, leaning back to see, "pretty even." olivia turns to the mirror, "that's pretty much perfect." "not perfect," i correct, "now turn so i can put lip gloss on you."

olivia turns back to me, and i unscrew the lipgloss cap. i hold the small wand, facing it to olivia. i start to spread it on her bottom lip, her lip turning a little darker red. "press together," i say. olivia presses her lips together, looking at me. i chuckle, using my thumb to wipe a part that went out of her lip. "you look perfect," i say. "thank you y/n," olivia smiles. "that was fun," i smile back, "we should do that more often." "we should," she agrees, "i have to go now, though." 

i walk olivia to her car, "let me know when you're there safely." "okay," olivia says, getting in and starting her car up. she places the matcha drink in the cup holder as she finished the donut in the house. i close the door, leaning my head through the frame, "have fun." "take a rest," olivia tells me, kissing me. "you ruined the lip gloss!" i tell her as she starts to reverse. "i'll fix it when i'm there, i'm sorry!"

i lay in bed, getting a text from olivia.

'got here safely love!! be back later get some rest in the meantime mwah'

i start to type back, turning my pone off after sending:

'okay have fun oliveeee <3'

i get the notification that olivia had loved the message.

i pick up my phone again, going onto the messages app, texting olivia a few messages.

'guess who made BUFFALO WINGS!!!!'

'want me to save u some? they'll still be great as leftovers'

'btw hope you're having fun!!'

olivia's pov

i hold my hand up with my phone, doing a peace sign. i feel my phone vibrate slightly, feeling it was a notification. i smile for the picture, leaning closer to sofia.

after taking the pictures, we chat for a bit, before sofia goes to get a drink. i look at my phone, smiling at y/n's message. i start to type quickly.

'OMG WHY DID YOU MAKE THEM WHEN I WASN'T THEREEEE'

'U KNOW THEYRE MY FAVVV'

'YES PLEASE'

'and yeah just catching up w everyone so far, enjoy the wings love!!!!!'

i sit on the couch, watching everyone talk. "hey again." i look up, seeing josh. "hi," i say. he sits beside me, "you never uh, checked if we could hang out." "right," i sigh, "i've just been really busy, sorry. it's lucky i get to even be here without my managers needing me to do something." "all good," he smiles, "liking the party?" "yeah, it's nice to be doing something with the cast," i smile, looking at everyone. "that's what i'm saying!" he laughs. i chuckle softly, looking at my drink in my hand. my eyes widen as lips smash against mine.

"oh my god!" i pull away, pushing josh away in the process. everyone goes silent, looking at us. "i have a girlfriend! i stand up, wiping my lips. "oh... shit," he whispers, eyes widened. "you didn't know that, josh?" sofia intervenes. "no! obviously not!" he yells back. "oh, her girlfriend posted them two on liv's story," julia says, stressed. "everyone knew but they didn't tell me?" as everyone starts to argue, my eyes start to tear up. is y/n gonna get mad? did i just cheat on her?

i clear my throat, "i'm gonna go home, everyone."

i walk to my car, opening it. "hey, wait!" matt yells. i turn around, and he tights me tight. "josh seriously didn't know," he says, "i'm so sorry." "it's fine, i just really gotta get home," i get into my car. "get home safe," he says. "i'll text you later," i tell him, "bye matt."

y/n's pov
i hear the garage door go up, and i walk out the door, going downstairs. before i can get to the door, it opens quickly, and olivia closes the door as she walks. she walks to me, and before i can see her face, she hugs me tight. "how was it?" i ask, "how came home pretty early." olivia doesn't respond, hugging me tighter. "olive?" i ask. "he kissed me," she whispers. i pull away, looking at olivia, "what do you mean?" "josh kissed me. just... out of the sudden. i was just sitting an- and he just leaned forward and kissed me," olivia rambles, starting to cry, "i didn't kiss him back, i swear. i swear, y/n." "calm down, liv," i say, holding her hand, "come upstairs. we can talk as you take your makeup off."

we walk into the bathroom, and i let go of olivia's hand after turning on the light. she turns to me with mascara down her cheeks. i place my hands on her waist, pulling her up on her counter. we stay silent as i take out the makeup removing wipes. i take one out, looking at olivia, "okay, tell me about it." olivia starts to tell me what happens, and i nod as she goes along, starting to wipe her makeup off.

i drop the wipe into the bin. "i didn't kiss him back," olivia tells me for the fifteenth time in a minute. "i know olive, i trust you," i smile, placing my hands on her thighs as i lean in between her legs. "you're not mad?" she asks. "no," i chuckle, "why would i be mad? you didn't kiss him back, he kissed you. there's nothing you can do about that." "okay," olivia sighs, relieved. "don't stress, okay?" i say, "it's not your fault." "i know," olivia says. "now go and wash your face properly," i lift olivia off the counter, "and put your lips in bleach." olivia chuckles sadly, turning the tap on.

olivia gets changed, and we walk to bed together. i help olivia in, putting the blanket over her. she picks up her phone and scrolls through her notifications, "everyone's texting me." i lay next to her, putting the blanket over me, "who's everyone?" "sofia, matt, larry, julia, frankie, joe," olivia tells me. "the cast?" "yeah, and josh." "what did they say?" "i don't wanna read them now," she turns off her phone, looking at me. she moves closer, laying her head on my chest, "i just wanna stay with you now." "cheesy," i smile. "deal with it," i hear olivia chuckle, hugging me tight.