CHAPTER 126 - beautiful

a/n - please vote!

i walk into the bathroom, glancing at olivia looking at herself in the mirror as i go to the other sink. "wanna go out to dinner tonight, my liv?" "yeah, i'd like that," olivia smiles. i look at olivia's smile in the reflection of her mirror, smiling myself. 

i hold olivia's hand as we walk down the streets. i look up at the sky, seeing it clear, dark blue. i look down at our hands, seeing olivia's ring shining bright with every small swing of our hands, despite the sun almost set. 

we walk up to the table, and the waitress looks up at me. she smiles warmly with a smile of recognition and nervousness. "hey," i smile, "um, reservation for jade blackett." i always felt stupid reading out the fake reservation name, especially when the worker recognises me, but it was better than getting swarmed by random people with cameras shoved up olivia and i's face after a nice, calming dinner.

the girl understandably nods, and i look at olivia as the waitress looks down for our reservation. olivia looks at me, and we both smile at the same time. "just this way," the waitress says, pulling us away from our little moment. i guide olivia's hand as i follow the waitress.

i let go of olivia's hand, pulling the chair open. "thank you," olivia says, her hands pressing down the back of her skirt before she sits down. "no problem," i say, pushing her gently in before sitting down myself.

i look at olivia's hand that was laying on the table, in the middle of us as she reads the menu. i feel the silent invitation to place my hand on hers, so i do. i scoop her fingertips up, leaving her wrist on the table. 

i smile at the ring as i run my thumb over olivia's fingers. i look up as i fall out of the day dream that lasted god knows how long. "have you figured out what you're eating, my y/n?" olivia says, sending warm chills down my spine. "i have," i answered, "a while ago, actually." olivia asks what i was getting, and i tell her. 

i feel olivia's shoe on top of mine after we order, and i laugh at her as she caresses her shoe on top of mine. "are you good?" i ask, chuckling as i look down at our shoes. "as good as ever," olivia grins.

1 month later
i walk downstairs, jumping off half of them before walking to the kitchen. i see olivia sitting on the kitchen bench, strawberry in hand and phone in the other. i walk to her, standing in front of her. olivia looks up from her phone, smiling. with a click, her phone turns off, and she places it beside her, eating the late small bite of the strawberry. 

liv's legs wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. "excited for tour, my liv?" i ask, reminding her that her 'SWEET' tour was tomorrow. "so excited, my y/n," olivia grins at the thought, "are you excited?" i smile too, remembering i was going with her. for every single one of her 90 shows across the world. "so excited."

i let olivia take the window seat, sitting beside her. "don't fall asleep just yet," olivia grins. i smile, looking out the small window at the workers that were on the ground. 

olivia's pov
i look at my phone, doing a thumbs up as i take a selfie of y/n and i, y/n sleeping on my shoulder. man... it was getting hot in here. i look down at my jumper, then at y/n. i wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"y/n," i whisper, tapping her head. she sits up with a small inhale, looking at me tiredly, "sorry." "no, it's okay," i say, "just wait."

i take off my jumper, folding it up roughly and placing it on top of my pillow that was on my lap. i look at y/n, trying not to laugh as her fluttered her eyes open, trying not to fall asleep. "my love," i whisper. y/n looks at me, and i pat the jacket and pillow with my hand. y/n smiles tiredly, leaning down to me and placing her head on my jacket. "is this comfortable?" i ask. "really comfortable," y/n whispers. "okay, goodnight, y/n," i say, "i love you infinity." "i love you infinity, olivia," y/n whispers once more, "goodnight."

i look down at y/n, bringing my hand to her cheek. i rub little patterns onto her soft skin, feeling the exhale from her nose onto my fingers.

bringing my hand to wrap over her mouth, i squish y/n's cheek. i smile as her eyebrows furrow. "we're here, dimples," i whisper quietly. "five more minutes," she whispers. i chuckle softly, "we're on a plane, now in arizona, remember?" this causes y/n to slowly lift her head off my lap. 

the next day
after practising 'infinity' on the stage, y/n looked from the floor she was sitting on, with a wide smile as she took in the song that was about her. us. "beautiful!" she exclaims, "b-e-u- wait, b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!" i laugh into the microphone, blowing y/n a kiss.

y/n's pov
i look around the sold out stadium, being eternally grateful i got to witness this first hand... with almost 100 more to go. i watch the big screens as her intro comes on, eyes widening.

there was a soothing, romantic instrumental of olivia's song 'always and forever' in the background, off her album called 'SWEET'. on the big screen, was collages of us.

"smile, y/n!" olivia said from the screen. i smile myself as olivia's hand go to my jaw. everyone aww's as i smile widely, olivia's smile widening as she opens her mouth slightly. 

i laugh, covering my mouth as a video of conan videoing us comes on, quite literally minutes after i proposed to her. "we are now... fiancees!" olivia exclaimed, wrapping one arm around me. "how're you feeling, pretty girl?" i asked. "so... thrilled. excited. happy," olivia answered, grinning, "how about you, my love?" i then let out a happy sigh, "i feel... really completed." the crowd aww's again, and the next clip shows of me holding the phone up as i swung olivia around. i wipe the tear from my cheek, smiling widely.

i bite the inside of my lip as the screen fades to black, laughing as the crowd cheers as i hear my voice on a voicemail i've left olivia when she was staying in new york.

"hey pretty girl! i know you're probably busy doing... musician things in new york, but i just wanted to say i went out to dinner with your mom and had a really weird dish from a menu with the really weird names today and thought of you... and that you should probably come home and have them with me. just kidding... but not really. but for real, those dish names were so funny. i sent you a picture of it. anyways, call- or facetime, even better- me back when you can! hope you're having fun. i love you infinity."

and with that, 'infinity' started playing as i wipe my tears. god... was that an intro.

i smile as the fourth song starts playing. i tear up at the pictures that faded in and out of the big screen of olivia and i throughout the years as olivia sings.

as olivia finished the two and a half hour concert, she took this moment to look at the crowd. every single one of these person were here for her. she takes heavy sighs, smiling at the crowd. her eyes find mine from the vip tent, and she blows a big kiss.

i feel a lot of people turn their head as the crowd cheers, but i keep my eyes on olivia. i bring my hand to my lips, kissing it and blowing it to olivia. "thank you, arizona for the first night of this tour! welcome to the 'SWEET TOUR'! you guys were amazing, i love you guys! as well as you guys, i wanna thank my wife for all of this. i wouldn't be here without you, y/n. thank you again, arizona! goodnight!"

i bring my hands to my mouth, cupping it and cheering.

i walk around backstage, finally finding olivia's room. i knock on it, and olivia tells me to come in. i walk in, quickly running to her and wrapping my arms around her. "you were... so fucking amazing," i breathe out, digging my head into her shoulder. olivia laughs, "how was the intro?" "perfect. i cried- of joy. tears of joy."

olivia and i start to walk back to the tour bus, linking arms. we both hear the excited screams of people, looking to the right. olivia and i chuckle as we see fans behind the gate that separated us. "do you wanna go talk to them for a bit?" olivia asks. "if you want to," i smile. "okay, let's go," olivia grins.

we walk up to the gate, greeting olivia's fans. we take pictures with them for about ten minutes, before olivia's team calls us inside. we say bye, before i let olivia into the bus first. i step on, and we walk to her room at the back of the bus.

olivia falls onto the bed, back first. i lay on top of her, smiling, "you were so amazing." "i was nervous," olivia chuckles. "really? you didn't seem nervous up there. you seemed like you were confident as hell," i say. "fake it 'till you make it," olivia giggles.