𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝟯 - 𝗲𝗴𝗴

a/n - vote!!

"y/n, wake up," olivia shakes my shoulders. i open my eyes, seeing the bedside lamp on, the clock showing almost 3am. "what's wrong?" "i think i heard someone," olivia whispers. "think?" i say, "the alarm would've gone off. retinal scan, remember?" "well there's no eye locks on your windows," olivia says. i sit up, closing my eyes. i focus on my surroundings with my senses, opening my eyes. "there's no one here," i tell her, "are you sure it wasn't a dream?" olivia thinks for a second, "um... i don't know." i chuckle, reaching over and taking my glasses out.

i wait for the retinal scan to be complete, "FRIDAY, scan the house." seconds later, the house gets scanned with a holographic blue outline of everything in the house this second. i look around, seeing no one. "there's no one, liv," i tell her. "y/n, i swear," olivia sighs. "FRIDAY, i'm giving olivia the glasses." i take off the glasses, putting it on olivia, "look around. that's everything in the house right now." she looks around, taking the glasses off and handing it back, "i don't know." "olivia, you can't not trust that," i chuckle, "i can go check for you." i start to stand up on the bed, but olivia pulls me down. "you can't leave me," she says. "then come with me," i say. "but i'm scared," olivia frowns. "then i won't go," i chuckle, putting the blanket back over me, "i think it was a dream, olive." "i hope it was," she says. i reach over and put my web shooters on just in case, laying back down. olivia hesitantly lays back down too, resting her head on my chest. "it's okay, olivia," i say, "no one's here." "okay," olivia whispers, "i'm sorry for waking you up." "it's okay," i smile, "better safe than sorry." "i just don't wanna wake up dead," olivia says. "well... you can't really wake up dead," i say. "shut up," olivia laughs, "you get what i mean." "i know," i laugh, "don't worry. i'll protect you, damsel in distress." "not even," olivia lets out a small giggle, "can we keep the bedside lamp on?" "no problem," i smile, "now sleep." "yes ma'am," olivia says as i wrap my arms around olivia tightly. i stay awake for the half of the night. just in case.

i feel olivia's head shift on my chest, moving her whole body to lay on me. "good morning," she smiles, "we're not dead." "good morning," i say, "good observation. by the way, you looked really gorgeous last night," i tell her again, even though i said it when she sent me the pictures of her outfit. olivia smiles, sitting up as she sits on my waist, "thank you." "i've seen the pictures of you and joshua," i tell her. olivia's shoulders drop, "i know, i'm sorry." "for?" "it must be uncomfortable for you, seeing pictures of your girlfriend with her ex." "no, it's okay." "you don't have to semi-lie," olivia says, "it's everywhere." "i've seen a lot of posts," i chuckle. "i knew everyone was gonna make things weird between josh and i again," olivia says, leaning down as she massages my shoulders, "i tried to tell the team not to go forward with it, but they didn't listen." "it's okay." "um, speaking of him," olivia starts.

i wait for olivia to continue. "he asked to hang out again," olivia says. "oh," i raise my eyebrows. "i know it sounds bad," olivia says, "and it might be, i don't know." "are you saying you don't trust yourself around him?" i ask. olivia's face flashes with panic, "oh god, no. that's not what i'm saying." i wait for her to talk again. "i don't like him like that anymore, i swear," she says, "i'm saying i don't know if i can trust him around me. i know it's been years, but we'll never know." "you can do whatever," i say, closing my eyes. "y/n. look at me," olivia says, stopping her massage on my shoulders. i open my eyes again at how stern olivia's voice was.

olivia says, "sit up." i do what she says, and she places her hands on my shoulders, adjusting herself on my lap. "i get it," she says, "i promise you i don't like him, there's a reason i'm with you, because i love you." "okay," i whisper. "i'm not gonna hang out with him," olivia shakes her head. "i don't mind if you do," i say, "i don't wanna be controlling." "you aren't," olivia assures, "i just don't wanna hang out with him, alright?" "alright," i say, "i love you." "i love you too. now let's go have breakfast," olivia says. "how's eggs with bacon?" i ask. "perfect," olivia smiles, kissing me happily.

i smile at olivia instagram story from last night, which was a picture of her ring finger, showing my initial on her nail.

olivia places the egg carton on the table, and i take out four, turning around and placing two on the table as i crack the first two into the pan. i turn down the heat, "hey olive, do you-" i stop talking, quickly turning around as my spine tingles. i feel something hard splatter onto my chest.

i turn around, looking down as i see messed up egg fall on the floor from my shirt. i look up at olivia blankly, and she olivia looks at me too, trying not to laugh. we say nothing, and i turn around, picking up one of the eggs. i aim it at her, and i throw it. olivia quickly turns around with a squeal and it hits her back, egg dripping down from her t-shirt. "what was that for?" i burst out laughing, watching olivia as she laughs too. "my intrusive thoughts," she sighs out loud, putting her hands on her hips as she looks at her chest. "you wanna play that game?" i laugh. "not with eggs," she laughs, getting paper towels. 

we sit at the dining table with new shirts on. "you filmed it?" i laugh, leaning over to see the video. "yes," olivia laughs too, leaning her phone slightly towards me as we watch. after the video ends, olivia and i laugh. "can i post that on my tiktok?" "your tiktok?" "yeah," olivia smiles. "yeah, go for it," i chuckle, picking up my fork. i watch olivia go to post it on her tiktok, cropping it before i start talking, "i'm not gonna put a caption." "nothing?" "nothing." "alright, post it then," i laugh.

olivia and i scroll through the comments after eating, the tiktok already at 800k likes.

'the silence is so loud HAHAHA'

'why did y/n swing around just before the egg hit her?'

'y/n calling olivia olive is so cute'

'i love them so much'

'THEY'RE SO SILENT HAHAH'

'y/n not even being fazed by it shows how fun their friendship is'

'more y/nlivia content please olivia'

'y/n never even got to ask olivia her question</3'

'THE OLIVE NICKNAME'

'i just wanna hang out with them for a day'

'eggs in this economical state??? yall rich'

'u guys are def dating'

'u cant tell me they arent a thing'

'olivias RING nail being y/ns initial? theyre dating, just haven't announced.'

olivia smiles at me, and i look away from her phone, smiling at her. "i feel like we should address something," i say. "yeah," olivia chuckles, turning her phone off. "how 'bout i do it for my instagram post for your birthday?" i ask. "sounds great," olivia smiles. "speaking off announcing, i also need to tell my friends that i'm spider-woman. that sounds really weird to say out loud," i say. "it sounds weird to hear," olivia laughs. "actually," i pick up my phone, checking the date, "today's the day where they're all available." "now or never," olivia says. "right, i'll text them to come now," i say. olivia gives me a nod, "good luck."