𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴𝟰 - 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲

a/n - vote rn

i take a front seat, beside olivia as we watch the lakers against the oklahoma city thunders. i take a sip of my water, passing my cup to olivia as she takes a few gulps, handing it back with a thanks. "are you sure you don't want me to get you a cup?" i ask, adjusting my glasses on my nose. she looks at me, smiling. "i'll grab one," i say, "i'll be back." i stand up, walking to the drinks section.

i get 2 cups of water, walking to the water machine. "my my gosh, y/n?" i turn around, chuckling as i see gwen and peter. "hey guys!" i exclaim, "didn't know you guys were basketball fans." "hey y/n," peter smiles. "peter is. didn't know you were either," she laughs, "did you come with liv?" "yeah, just getting a drink for us," i say. we talk for a few minutes, before saying bye. i fill the cups with water, heading back to liv.

"guess who i just saw," i sit back next to liv. "uh... who?" she asks, taking the cup i gave, "and thank you." "gwen and peter," i say. "no way! are they watching the game?" she asks, smiling. "yeah," i laugh, taking a sip. "speaking of... it's starting."

olivia and i talk as it was half time. i smile as i hear olivia's song to 'good 4 u'. i look up at the big tv that wrapped around the center of the stadium, seeing olivia's music video for good 4 u showing. "who's that?" i ask, then reading olivia's name under the music video, followed by 'pop singer'. olivia laughs, hitting my shoulder, "no idea. pretty cute though." "pretty cute," i agree.

i laugh as they show a roughly ten second video of spider-woman swinging around, and i read the banner underneath. it read, 'y/n l/n,' followed by 'spider-woman'. it was nice they put my name first, olivia and i's smiling faces as the screen changes to us. we laugh and wave at the camera, keeping our eyes on the screen. it got to the few seconds where it started to get awkward, so i lean over to olivia. "why're they showing us for so long?" i whisper into her ear, covering my hand so that the camera didn't know what i was saying. olivia laughs, turning and whispering into my ear. "they do this all the time. just smile and wave, dork." i laugh, and we both look at the screen again. she lays her head on my shoulder, waving. 

olivia and i get up to leave, and i put my hand down. olivia takes my hand, and i pull her up. she keeps our hands together, and i see gwen and peter. "oh, there they are!" i exclaim. "where?" olivia asks, moving closer to me to see where i'm looking, "oh! i see." "should we say hi?" i ask. "why not?" olivia smiles, and we start to walk to them.

olivia and i meet gwen and peter in the middle. we all exchange greetings, standing back. "how good was the game?!" peter exclaims. we all laugh, and olivia says, "so good!" "did you guys wanna grab dinner?" gwen asks. olivia looks at me with a smile. "yeah, why not?" i say.

olivia and i get into our car, buckling up. "gwen just sent me the restaurant," liv says. "can you put it into the gps, please?" i ask, placing my glasses back in the case. "sure," she says, starting to tap the address into the gps.

we get out of the car, seeing gwen and peter waiting at the front of the restaurant. we get a table for 4, and olivia sits next to me, gwen sitting opposite me. i hand out the menus as everyone starts to talk about the basketball game. 

i look at olivia as she starts to talk about the game too. "for the first half of the game, whenever someone would shoot the ball, y/n would calculate whether it would go in or not," olivia explains, smiling, "practically was spoiling the game like someone would spoil a movie." "okay, i wasn't," i say, "plus, some of them were so obvious they were gonna miss!" "well i didn't know that!" 

after we have dinner, we say goodbye, walking opposite ways. "that was fun," olivia holds my hand as we walk to the car. "it was," i agree. "double date," she laughs, and i take out my car keys. 

olivia's pov
i walk downstairs, looking out the floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door and seeing y/n in the backyard. i smile as she swings the axe over her head, slicing the wood in half. feeling my face go red as she swipes the sweat off her forehead, i slide open the door. "hey, dimples!" i yell. "yeah?" y/n yells back, looking at me. "you look really hot right now!" i hear y/n laugh, "thank you! i'm splitting the wood for you since you always want the fireplace on!" "yeah, thanks! it's the last month of winter, gotta make it count!" "that's right!" y/n exclaims, placing another piece of wood and cutting it.

i sit on the couch, going on my phone as i wait for y/n to come in. "okay," y/n says, closing the sliding door behind her. i watch the video i had of y/n outside splitting wood, and she laughs. "did you take a video?" she asks, sitting beside me. "too hot not to," i smile. "you're so weird," she says, "are you cold?" "not right now," i answer. "surprised," she smiles. i smile too, pressing my finger in her right cheek's dimple and standing up. "you've got work soon. come on," she says, taking my hands and pulling me up.

y/n's pov
i walk into the staff room, seeing jess and emma sitting next to each other at the table, food in front of them. i smile, placing my keys in my tray. "hey, jess and emma," i say. "hey," they both say at the same time. they look at each other, laughing. i laugh too, "have a good dinner, you guys." 

i walk into the house, hearing the tv on. i walk to the living room, smiling as olivia was laying the back of her neck on the couch, rest of her body on the floor. i walk up to her, olivia's neck to the side, almost on her shoulder. "liv," i whisper. olivia doesn't move an inch, so i turn off the tv, placing the remote on the table.

i slide my hands under olivia's thighs, pulling her up as my other hand holds her back.

i walk upstairs, placing olivia down on the bed. i tuck her in, moving her hair out of her face before walking to the control panel for the air conditioning. i turn the heated air on for the bedroom, adjusting the temperature.

i close the door quietly, jumping down the set of stairs.

after i clean downstairs, i get ready for bed, getting in beside olivia. i pick up my phone, scrolling on it. i stick my phone to my hand as i watch it from above my face. i look over at olivia as she sighs through her nose, rolling over to me subconsciously. i help olivia on top of me, putting my free hand around her waist as i scroll on instagram.

i turn off my phone, placing it beside me. i close my eyes, placing my hands on olivia's waist and pulling her a little more up. i wrap my arms around her, falling asleep after placing two kisses on her head.