𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝟰 - 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

a/n - please vote !! just wrote chapter 100 :)))

i let everyone in, and we all walk to my bedroom. "hey olivia," jess says, everyone saying hi too. "hi guys," olivia smiles from the middle of our bed. "so, what's up?" julien asks. "wait, before you talk," jess says, "i got emma chamberlain's number." "for real?!" i ask. "no way!" scarlett laughs. "yes! yesterday," jess smiles widely. "she's been crushing over emma chamberlain for years," i explain to olivia as i sit beside her. "oh, i see," olivia smiles, "congrats!" "have you texted her?" mateo asks. "no.... not yet," jess says, "should i wait for her to text me first?" there's a mixture of yes and no's. "i think you should text her first," olivia tells her. "yeah, gonna have to agree," i say, "just text her." "okay, i'll do it later," jess says, "what did you wanna tell us?" "right..." i look at olivia, and she smiles.

i look back at everyone else, "there's no way to sugar coat this." "so say," julien gets impatient. "um... i'm spider-woman," i say. mateo bursts out laughing, everyone else following. i look at olivia, and she chuckles. "no guys, i'm serious!" i stand up, walking to the closet. i take out my suit, showing them. "how much was that?!" scarlett asks. "i made it myself!" i say. "guys, she's literally spider-woman," olivia laughs from the bed. "thank you!" i say, "i'm not kidding!" "prove it," jess says. "one second."

i come out of the bathroom with my suit, leaving the mask on the counter. "wow, that fits well," julien says, crossing his arms. "i'm gonna kill you, julien," i say. i shoot a web to the wall, watching everyone's face go into shock. "i told you," i sigh. "you're really spider-woman," mateo whispers. "yes," i say. "why didn't you just tell us?!" scarlett laughs. olivia covers her mouth, trying not to laugh. "you guys are driving me insane," i say. "how long has olivia known?" julien asks. "for ages," i say. "before hawaii?" "yeah, ages ago," i say, "she was the first person i told." "thanks," jess says jokingly.

"so, have you ever been shot?" scarlett asks, everyone now sitting on the bed. "yeah, i have, actually," i say. "you have?!" olivia hits my arm. "it was before i told you," i tell olivia, "i got shot in the stomach, so i just disinfected it and wrapped a bandage around it. turns out it heals in like, two days." "that's crazy," mateo says. "so you're invincible?" jess asks. "what? no," i laugh, "far from." "would be kinda sick though," jess smiles. "is your best friend being spider-woman not enough?" i smile back. "close enough," she chuckles.

i walk back outside after taking off my suit, "did you guys wanna go out for lunch?" after everyone says yes, we get into our cars. i open the door for olivia as she gets in. "thank you," she says, smiling. "no problem," i say, closing the door.

as everyone else had gone into mateo's car, it was just liv and i in my car. "are you okay?" i ask. "i'm good," olivia says, "are you good?" "i'm good," i smile. "can't believe they reacted like that," olivia laughs, leaning her head on the headrest. "i know right?!" i laugh too, "but then again, i kinda expected it. they barely ever take things seriously unless it's a pretty serious topic." "confessing you're a superhero isn't?" olivia asks. "it is, but obviously they didn't think so," i say. "can't stop laughing about it," olivia chuckles again as i stop at a red light, "you had to pull out the suit and everything!" i look at olivia, smiling widely as she laughs. my heart jumps at the sight of olivia, and i lean towards her, catching her lips against mine.

olivia lets out a pleased hum, placing her hand on my left cheek. i pull away, but olivia leans closer, connecting her lips with mine one more time, pulling away after a few seconds. we both chuckle at the same time, and olivia's thumb rubs against my cheek before trailing down. she holds my hand, and i place my other hand on the wheel. "i love you," she says. i press my foot on the pedal as the light goes green, "i love you."

20th february , olivia's birthday
after handing olivia her presents, we lay in bed. "i'm gonna post for you now," i say. "yeah, i gotta post too," olivia laughs, laying her head on my shoulder.