CHAPTER 138 - coffee line

a/n - please vote!!!

i smile widely, y/n gasping.

'girl!'

i laugh, standing up. y/n does too, and she wraps her arms around me. "a girl," y/n whispers, "we're gonna have a girl, olivia!"

a day later
y/n and i stand in front of my mom and dad, y/n's mom beside them. "okay," i smile, "we... we found out the sex of our baby yesterday." "what?!" mom yells. dad's mouth drops open, and andrea smiles widely. 

i look at y/n, and she hands me the same envelope we opened. i hand it to mom, who was in the middle of both of them. "this is it?" she asks. "it is," i smile, "open it." 

"A GIRL?!"

third trimester , y/n's pov
olivia sits beside me, rubbing her stomach as i play the piano softly. "i heard this is good for the baby," i smile, "it contributes to a healthy and happy baby later in life." "lucky baby," olivia smiles at me, resting her head on my shoulder. 

i frown, watching olivia walk up the stairs slowly. "are you okay?" i ask. "i'm okay," olivia smiles, "just... back ache." i open the bedroom door, letting olivia in. "just one more month, pretty girl," i say, closing the door. "as much as she's a pain in the ass, i'm gonna miss carrying her," olivia says, walking to the bed. "hey, wait," i say, walking to olivia. she turns around, and i smile. "you're so perfect," i chuckle, "i just... can't wait to see her." "me too," olivia whispers.

olivia lays on her back, staring at the ceiling. she chuckles as i lift her shirt up. i smile at the big bump, pressing a kiss onto her stomach. 

olivia's pov
"can't wait to see you," y/n whispers, looking at my stomach, "so, so fuck- i shouldn't swear, should i?" i laugh, shaking my head, "just to be safe." "so... much," she corrects, "you're gonna be the most beautiful girl ever. i can already tell. i mean, tying with your mom, of course." y/n looks up at me, and i keep a smile on her face. "good save, my love," i whisper. this was all i've ever wanted in life.

y/n's pov , 1 month later , mother's day
i walk into the house, holding a big bouquet of flowers and olivia's presents. i walk upstairs, and olivia sits up as i open the door. "happy mother's day," i smile, "first mother's day, how's it feel?" "so good," olivia laughs, getting out of bed. i wrap my arms around her, and she smiles. "happy mother's day to you, too, my love," she says, "i've got your presents too!"

1 month later
i wait in the coffee line, getting a drink for me and herbal tea for olivia as she waits at home. i take my phone out of my pocket, accepting the call from olivia, "he-" "y/n! my water broke!"

my eyes widen, and i freeze. "what?!" i yell, not caring if the whole cafe heard me. "please come home!" she exclaims quickly. "i'll- two minutes!" i say, quickly hanging up. i leave the line, running out of the cafe.

THWIP! i shoot a web to the building, swinging home as fast as i can.

my leg bumps up and down as i look at olivia in the hospital bed. "are you okay?" i ask for the hundredth time ever since we got here. "ugh... everything hurts," she groans. "i feel so bad," i whisper, leaning over and wiping olivia's tears from the pain. 

"y/n, this is not the time to film," olivia sighs as i point the camera at her. "but i have to!" i say, "you'll thank me later. anyways, olivia's suffering in the hospital bed right now, so this is gonna be really short, but..."

i hold the bucket as olivia throws up into it. "i feel your pain, olivia," sofia says. i can't help but chuckle. "me too," mom sighs. "same," ronald says. i laugh, and olivia laughs, groaning.

i sit into the birthing pool, olivia sitting in front of me as she leans back. "are you okay?" i ask. "fuck no," she groans, "but the warm water helps a lot." "that's good," i whisper, fixing olivia's bikini bra.

olivia shifts around, "i don't like this position." "you can change, move around. feel comfortable," one of the doctors, dr leto, says. 

olivia finds a position in which she was facing me, arms around my neck as she kneels forward, digging her head in my neck as she groans. 

i rub olivia's back, wincing as she curses as she pushes. "fuck!" she yells, pushing her head into my collarbone. she squeezes her nails down on my shoulder, but i know wasn't gonna hurt half as much as her literally giving birth.

"you're doing so well," i say, as olivia lightly bites onto my neck, "babe, part of her body is out of you. that's how close you are." after a total of twenty minutes, dr leto says, "olivia, sit up and meet your baby."

8:23am
olivia's body jerks forward and she gasps, sitting up. i smile widely as jada was placed into her hands.

jada screams as olivia cries, and i move over to olivia, taking the first look at our baby. it was the best feeling in the world.

olivia, jada and i cry, and i look at olivia. "she's so beautiful," olivia whispers, "she's already got so much hair." i look back at jada, wiping my tears as i nod. "what color?" olivia asks, looking at me. "pardon?" i ask. "what color... is her voice?" olivia looks back at jada. i smile, "lavender."

olivia and i lay on the hospital bed, and olivia hands jada over to me. "isn't she the most beautiful thing you've seen?" olivia whispers, fixing the purple bow on her head. "tied with you," i whisper back, jaw hurting from smiling so much.

olivia places her head on my shoulder as we smile for the camera mom was holding. 

we spend about four hours in the hospital, before driving home. olivia sits in the middle back seat as jada was in the capsule beside her. i start the engine up. "my love, please drive slow," olivia says. "i know, liv!" i chuckle, "obviously i will." i reach a hand back, and olivia holds my hand for the drive home.

"um... what do we do now?" i ask, looking at olivia after we set the capsule on the bed. "um..." olivia looks at jada, "well, she's sleeping right now." "oh really?" i add sarcasm. liv laughs, pushing me. i smile, walking back to her. i wrap my arms around olivia, closing my eyes, "i'm so proud of you." 

i hold jada as we give her a house tour. we make it to her room beside ours. "welcome to your room," i say as we walk into jada's room. olivia smiles and filmas i talk to jada as i holds her pacifier, knowing damn well she was asleep. "this is your crib with a cool butterfly crib mobile- your mama chose that... your name on the wall... this is your dresser," i stand in front of the dresser, looking at the cute design and toys, "your toys for when you're older..." i then stand in front of the small shelves with books on them, "and your reading section! which book would you want us to read to you first?" we both look at jada, whose eyes were still closed. "okay," i nod, looking at the books.

olivia laughs, and i smile at me. liv smiles back, and she leans forward, pressing a kiss to my lips.

we place jada in the capsule, olivia sitting on the couch beside her as liv pumps her breast milk.

i wash the storage bottles for the breast milk as olivia does so. after washing them, i walk to the living room, seeing olivia still pumping. "how long, pretty girl?" i ask. "two minutes," she says. "would you be mad if i called you cow girl?" i ask. "what?!" olivia laughs. "you know, with the milk," i say, sitting beside her. "um... i'd prefer if you didn't," she smiles.

olivia brings the bottle to her eyes, "three ounces on the right side." she hands me the bottle, and i hold it as she checks the other. "and three on the left," she smiles proudly. "wow," i smile, "that's amazing." "thank you," olivia smiles, "can't believe this came from my boob."

olivia watches as i pour the milk into the storage bottle. "please don't spill any," she says. "i won't," i say, "i promise. i'm being super careful right now." without a drop spilt, i place the bottles in the fridge. "see that?" i smile, looking at olivia. "saw that," she smiles back. "i'm so proud," i laugh, hugging olivia again, "like... you literally gave birth."

another a/n - i kinda rushed the whole pregnant era bc i have no idea wtf actually happens. if you looked at my search history you'd think i'm having a baby i googled so much and watched so many vids for the upcoming chapters HAHAH