𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝟭 - 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

a/n - please voteeee

____________________

⚪️oliviarodrigo

liked by irisapatow, julienhart and 3,212,616 others

oliviarodrigo   vf🖤🖤🖤

view all 10,915 comments

y/nl/n   i loveee that pic where you're in a dress
oliviarodrigo   oh yeah?
y/nl/n   yep!! call me when you can pretty

jessangelie   so pretty olivia!

irisapatow   AHHHH

user103   IDK WHO I WANNA BE Y/N OR LIV

user8   why one post when you can have 9

tatemcrae   my gawshhh

livieshq   OUR QUEEN LOOKIN GOOD

____________________

i answer olivia's incoming call on my mask as i connect a web to a building. "hey baby," i say. "hey love!" olivia says, on the other line. "how was the vanity fair party?" i ask, starting to walk up a building. "it was good," olivia says, "what're you doing?" "just swinging," i say. "how're your knuckles?" she asks. "it's okay. i didn't do anything," i answer, "i'm just swinging around." "good," olivia says, and i hear a car door close. "uh, you coming home any time soon?" i ask. "yeah, soon," olivia says, "you?" "i'll be home before you," i say. "okay, see you soon."

i walk inside the bedroom as olivia opens the door. she wore another dress that wasn't the cheetah print one. "technically i got home before you," olivia smiles. "but i walked in the room first," i smile back, closing the balcony door. "yeah, but it takes me time to get up into the bedroom, and you said 'home', not 'room'." i take off my mask, chuckling, "okay, i get it." "sure hope you do," olivia laughs. i softly chuckle again, and olivia clears her throat. 

i look up at her. "so, tate's having a party tonight." "tonight? it's already nine," i say. "well yeah, in half an hour," olivia says. "okay," i say. "i want you to come," she says, her face already knowing the answer.

i sigh, "i can't." "you can't, or you don't feel like it?" she asks. "uh... both." "why can't you?" she asks, walking up to me. "because it's weird," i answer. "how's it weird?" she chuckles. "because i don't... you know, belong there. in a room full of celebrities," i shrug. "elaborate," olivia says. "you wouldn't understand," i dismissively chuckle, starting to walk past her, not getting two steps far as she holds my hand. "so help me understand," olivia asks, repositioning herself in front of me, "you always decline when i ask you to come to a party with me." "i don't know, i just feel, like, so out of place," i explain, looking at olivia, "every time i'm by myself i don't even know what to do." "you... talk to people," olivia says. "yeah, i do." "so what's the problem? i know everyone loves you. i get text messages when we go home from people saying you're sweet." "people can think i'm sweet but i still feel weird there, liv. people at those parties... all just know me as 'olivia's girlfriend' or no one at all," i say, "when i introduce who i am, they all give me. aconfused look until i mention you're my girlfriend. i swear their face like... lifts." "i didn't know being known as my girlfriend was such a bad thing," olivia scoffs slightly.

"it's not a bad thing, but it's not a good thing when that's all they know me as. 'hey! you're olivia's girlfriend, right?' 'what's it like with her?' 'can't believe you're dating her!' they all make it seem so... condescending. like they can't believe we're dating since you should be dating a hollywood star or an a-list celebrity," i tell her. "that's not true," olivia says, "no-one says anything like that to me." "yeah, because you're olivia. it'd be nice for people to know me as y/n l/n. hell, or even spider-woman. now that i think of it, it wasn't so bad when everyone knew me as that cafe girl now, everyone just thinks of me as the girl who got lucky she's dating olivia rodrigo." "no one thinks that," olivia tries. "olivia, i can hear every single conversation that goes around those parties. i try not to eavesdrop, but i can't help it when they're saying how you would be better off with someone in your industry. i wouldn't be surprised if you're embarrassed to say that your girlfriend works a-" "no, i'm gonna stop you there. you're... no, i'm not embarrassed, y/n. i could never be embarrassed to be with you. now, what do you want me to do about it?" she asks. "nothing. there's nothing you can do," i say. olivia opens her mouth, but her phone starts ringing, replacing the sound that would've came out of olivia's mouth.

olivia answers the phone, bringing it to her ear, "hey, tate." i take a deep sigh as i wait for olivia's response to whatever tate said. "yeah, yeah. that's fine.  i'll be there soon... bye," she hangs up, looking at me, "i have to go, i'm already late. they need me for some reason." "okay," i nod. "we'll talk about this later," she says. "okay," i say again. i watch as olivia presses her lips together, looking down as an attempt to smile. next second, she was out the door.

i take a deep breath, putting my mask back on and walking out to the balcony.

olivia's pov
i sit on the couch with iris next to me. "i don't know what to do," i sigh, after telling iris. "did it seem like she was trying to break up with you?" iris asks. "i mean, i don't think so. i really hope not," i say, "i feel so bad. i've asked her to every party i've been invited to, and i can tell she always feels guilty when she says no. do you think this is a fight?" "no, she's just telling you how she feels. just talk to her," iris says. "i will, when i get home. i'm just scared she doesn't wanna talk to me." "well, only one way to find out. for now," iris stands up, "it's tate's party, come on. have some fun."

i nervously open the bedroom door, looking in. the bed was neatly made, but empty. "y/n?" i whisper. no response. i look around the house, figuring out she wasn't home.

y/n's pov
i land on the balcony, looking inside and seeing olivia in bed. relieved, i slide open the door quietly, taking off my mask. i glance at olivia as i go to walk in the bathroom, focusing on her heartbeat and her breathing pattern and realize she was sleeping.

i kneel on the bed, laying down. i get under the blankets, looking at the ceiling. i turn my face to the back of olivia's head. after a few seconds, i move closer, putting an arm over her waist. my shoulders drop as olivia moves closer to me, pressing her back against my body. her hand goes over my hand, intertwining her fingers over mine. "y/n, i-" i cut olivia off, "we'll talk in the morning."