CHAPTER 145 - mother's day

a/n - please voteeee

olivia's pov
i place the baby monitor camera facing jada, kissing her goodnight and walking out of the room. i close the door, and walk to our bedroom.

i smile as y/n looks up, smiling too. she gets off the bed as i close the door, walking over to me. i wrap my arms around her neck, kissing her. y/n kisses back, hands going to my ass as i jump onto her, wrapping my legs around her.

she leads us over to the bed, and i chuckle as she falls on top of me, taking my shirt off. it falls off the bed, and i take her shirt off too. we get each other undressed, and i place the device on her.

y/n moans against my lips as my hand wraps around her dick, slowly jerking her off as y/n sucks on my neck, definitely leaving hickeys. i close my eyes, letting my mouth slightly part. y/n places a few sweet kisses on my neck before she starts kissing down my body. i let go of her dick as y/n does a long lick up my core and clit, pressing a kiss.

i smile as y/n slides a finger in, pressing my feet on her back as she licks my clit, adding another finger after a few minutes. "y/n," i whisper, getting close. "i know, babe," y/n whispers, taking her fingers out. i sigh, watching as she licks her fingers. 

my mouth drops as y/n pushes in slowly. "tell me when you want me to m-" "now, y/n," i say quickly. y/n chuckles, "okay." we both moan as y/n pushes in deeper. y/n kisses my cheek as she does so, and i smile, closing my eyes as i savour the moment.

"fuck, y/n!" i try not to tell as i release onto her dick. "jesus, liv," y/n breathes out, "i'm... i'm close." i trail my hand down, rubbing my clit. y/n looks down at the sight, letting out one more mona as she pushes herself as deep as she can go, releasing into me. i smile at the warm feeling, y/n kissing my lips. she lets out a hum, pulling away.

i lay there as y/n wipes me down with a slightly cold, refreshing towel. "tired?" y/n asks, falling beside me. "yeah," i smile. "take a nap," y/n suggests. "sorry, i know i didn't do anything," i say. "that's okay," y/n says, "i honestly don't mind if you don't. as long as you feel good." "i do," i smile, wrapping my arms around y/n after laying on top of her. 

olivia and i look at the one line on the pregnancy test. "maybe another?" y/n asks, handing me a new box. "you think?" i ask. "yeah," she smiles, "why not just give it a go anyways."

we look at the new pregnancy test with the same result. i was a little disappointed, but at least it's not impossible. "well," i chuckle, "that was fun." "it was fun," y/n nods, "but... maybe next time?" "yeah, we gotta plan it again," i laugh, kissing y/n.

y/n's pov , mother's day
i wake up, looking over at the time. 7:32am. "mommy," jada whispers. i look at her crib, smiling as i see her standing up, holding the top bar. i sit up slowly, pulling her out. "it's mother's day today," i whisper, "should we get mama some flowers and decorate the house before she wakes up?" jada smiles, and i smile too, kissing olivia's forehead twice before carrying jada downstairs.

i feed jada, then we head to the local flower shop. i hold jada as we look at the flowers, walking around. "which one do you think, jada?" i ask, looking at her. jada looks at me, looking at the flowers as i walk slowly.

i see a bouquet of pink, white and purple flowers. "i think this screams mama," i say, picking it up. i pay for it, and we head to the grocery store.

i place jada in the shopping cart baby seat, starting to push the cart as i shop for breakfast. i feel a sneeze coming on, quickly sneezing into my arm. i smile as jada laughs. i look at jada as she shows her gums with a few teeth coming in as she smiles. i feel another sneeze, sneezing again.

we get home, and i carry the groceries and decorations, jada following behind me.

i make breakfast, setting up streamers and balloons that said 'mother's day!'. "like it, my jada?" i ask, getting down to her level as we look at the decorations. i look at jada, smiling, "should we wake up mama now?"

i place jada on the bed, and she crawls over to olivia. jada sits on top of olivia, and liv wakes up. "happy mother's day, pretty girl!" i exclaim. olivia looks at me, laughing as she hugs jada. "thank you, my love!" she exclaims, "happy mother's day to you too!"

olivia holds jada, and she gets out of bed. "thank you," olivia whispers to me, pressing her lips against mine. i laugh against olivia's lips as i feel jada's hands on my cheek. i pull away, looking at jada. "someone's got fomo, huh?" i chuckle, pressing my lips on jada's cheek.

i hold my camera as we walk downstairs. "wait," i say, stopping olivia after she steps down the last step. i put a blind fold around olivia as she laughs. "this is scary," olivia says as i start recording. "okay," i smile, "ready, pretty girl?" 

i face the camera towards olivia and i take jada and put her down as we walk to the kitchen. i smile, "okay... lift it up in three, two, one." olivia lifts her blindfold up, mouth dropping. immediately, she starts tearing up, "are you serious?!" "happy mother's day, my liv," i grin. olivia squeals, hugging me tight. i close my eyes, hugging her just as tight. 

i look at olivia as she eats, then at jada. "jada," i laugh, seeing her have egg yolk around her mouth. jada looks at me, and i pick up a napkin, wiping her face.

jada sits and watches liv and i exchange presents. "the flowers are so beautiful, by the way," olivia smiles. "well, i think the red roses you got me are just as good," i grin, "we'll put them in a vase after this." "okay," olivia laughs.

i had gotten olivia a new wallet as the main gift for her, with small little things around the house that she wanted. we both got jada books, i got jada a blanket with her name in cursive on it, and olivia had given me a necklace with the letter 'j', 'o', and my first letter on it on pendants. she had also got me chocolate (which she was probably gonna eat majority of it), and a small picture keychain of jada, liv and i.

"first mother's day with you being here in this world," olivia smiles, pulling jada on her lap, "thank you for making me a mother." "well, it was actually me," i intervene with a smile. olivia looks at me, laughing, "thank you too, my love." 

we decide not to go out to dinner as we knew paparazzi would probably ruin our night, not taking jada either as she would get really overwhelmed with the yelling and flashing lights. plus, homemade stuff was always great too.

i look over at olivia as she decorates her pizza. "wanna help me, my jada?" i ask, lifting her up. i hand her the cheese packet, and she puts her hand in. she brings the handful of cheese to her mouth, and i laugh, quickly pulling it away.

i look at the pizza, guiding her hand on top of it, "put it on the pizza, baby." i look at jada as she keeps her hand hovered on top of it, not moving.

olivia and i laugh, and i wave my hand in front of her face. "jada?" i say, making her look at me. "you put the cheese on the pizza," i laugh, "not in your mouth." i look back at the pizza, helping her spread it around as she finally decides to drop it. 

olivia, jada and i sit at the table, and i place a piece of my pizza on jada's plate. "cheers, love," olivia says as we clink wine.