𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴𝟬 - 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰

a/n - plz vote

i look up at olivia as i wait for the coffee to fill the cup. almost sensing like i was there, olivia looks up at me from her conversation with conan. olivia smiles, flashing me her middle finger. my mouth drops in a smile, and i hand the customer their coffee, walking over to her.

 i stop in between their table. "i saw that," i tell olivia. "saw what?" she asks, smiling innocently. "you put the middle finger up at me," i say, turning to conan, "you saw that, right?" "i didn't see anything," conan shrugs, "you sure you saw something?""the gaslighting is insane," i laugh, "anyways, how'd you find your food?" "oh, i basically looked down and my food was here," olivia says, looking at her plate, then back up me. i chuckle, "that was pretty funny, actually." "i know," olivia smiles proudly. "wait, i don't get it," conan says. "'how'd you find your food?' as in how was your food, but i joked and said that my food was right in front of me," olivia explain. "oh!" conan laughs, "that is funny." "you're so slow," olivia laughs at conan. "so, how was the food?" i ask. "so terrible," olivia rolls her eyes, smiling. "great to know. i'll put a special note in to make your fries cold," i say. "yeah, i love them when they're cold for about half an hour, then served," she laughs.

i go to hand olivia her coffee, "do you like your coffee cold too?" "yeah, frozen cold," olivia answers. "did you want me to put it in the freezer? you can come back in a few hours," i smile. "nah, it's alright," olivia giggles. i hand her the drink, and olivia takes it. "thanks, dork," she says, "i'm gonna go home now." "okay, see you soon," i answer. "bye," olivia smiles, leaning over the counter and pecks my lips.

i watch olivia and conan walk out, and olivia turns around, showing me her cup. i laugh, seeing what i wrote.

'olivia aka GASLIGHTER!!!!!!'

olivia laughs too, shaking her head and turning back around.

i kiss olivia after i get home. 'this came in for you," she says, handing me a package. i smile widely, "newest spider-woman comic." 

a few months after i revealed i was spider-woman, a comic book writer, stan lee, asked if he could basically turn me into one of his comic book superheroes. after skimming through his work and being amazed at the characters he created such as captain america, thor, and iron man, i had to agree. from then on, stan has been sending me every comic he's made of me for free, even though i begged to pay for them. he even offered to tell me which idea he had next for the next comic book, but i didn't wanna be spoiled for when i do read it. the idea was amazing, both of us benefitting as spider-woman was the most profitable comic book ever.

i tear the packaging open, looking at the comic book cover. amazing as always. "new comic?" olivia asks. "new comic," i smile, "let's go upstairs."

"wow," i say, looking at a lot cups stacked in columns olivia opens the bedroom door.  "what's all this?" i ask, closing the door with my foot. "this... is my life," olivia introduces, "it's all the cafe cups you've given me. all of them, to the very first one. i go home and write the date on the bottom of them, but they're all in order." "no fucking way," i chuckle, "are you serious?" "yep," olivia laughs, "do you wanna go through them with me?" "yes, of course," i sit beside olivia, placing the book beside me. she picks up the first one i gave olivia, handing it to me. 

i smile, reading olivia's name, followed by a heart.

olivia and i spend an hour going through them all, and i look at her. "i can't believe you kept all of them," i say. "i had to wash them obviously," olivia chuckles, "but they're all here." "i need to find a place to put these all on display," i smile. "that'd be cute," she answers. 

olivia goes to shower, and i pick up a cup from the third stack. i smile, looking at olivia as she walks into the bathroom. i place the cup in its stack, walking to the bathroom.

i close the bathroom door behind me, looking at olivia as she takes off her pants. she looks up at me, smiling with her teeth, "you showering with me?" "if that's okay with you," i say. "obviously," she laughs, rolling her underwear down. i take off my jacket, then my shirt. i look at olivia again, walking closer to her. 

i move my arms to her back, unclipping her bra. "thanks," olivia says into my ear. "no problem," i pull her bra off, letting it fall to the ground. 

a week later
my mouth drops open as i read the email. "what happened?" olivia asks. "stan's in hospital," i say. "what? why?" olivia looks shocked, picking up her drink. "shortness of breath and irregular heartbeat," i say. "shit, i hope he'll be okay," olivia answers. "i'm gonna go visit him after work tomorrow," i say, "just need to email his team to see where he's staying at." "okay," olivia smiles.

i get out of my car, looking at the hospital name before walking in. i get walked to stan's private hospital room, knocking on the door as the doctor walks away. "is that you, y/n?" stan asks. "it's me," i smile. "oh, come in," he says, using his hand to beckon over to me.

i walk over to him, sitting down on the seat beside his bed after placing the flowers on the bedside table. "thank you for the flowers," he smiles. "of course. first time we've seen each other in person," i chuckle, putting a hand out to him, "it's really great to see you in person, although this isn't the ideal meet-up." his delicate hand shakes mine, lets go as it falls onto his bed, "yes, it's great to see you. i didn't know you were coming!" "yeah, i heard the news so i wanted to come in and check on you," i answer, "how're you feeling?" "ah, i'm feeling okay. just needed a check-up," he answers. "whole world's worried about you," i smile as he does. "didn't know they were," he chuckles slowly, "well, i'll be okay. someone's gotta write your comics, huh?" i laugh, shaking my head, "i never got to thank you in person for that. i'm really glad that you chose to make a whole comic book on me." "no, thank you. without you, i wouldn't be where i am now- well, maybe not the hospital, but in general. it's really been a pleasure writing about you. do you still read them?" "yeah, i actually got issue ninety in the mail yesterday," i smile. we talk about the comic books and spider-woman for a little, before joan, stan's wife, walks in. "i should go now," i say. "it was a pleasure meeting you," he says, "have a safe trip home." "thank you, i hope you have a speedy recovery," i answer, standing up. "already recovered," he grins.

i get home, opening the door. "how was it?" olivia asks, walking up to me. "good," i say, "he seems to be fine, making a lot of jokes." olivia laughs, "that's good." we walk upstairs, olivia bumping me to the side. "don't make me push you down these stairs," i say. "i think one fall is enough," olivia admits.