𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳𝟭 - 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝘁

a/n - please votttee

i stack the chairs on each other, then bringing them inside. i place them in the store room, repeating the process until all the chairs outside were tucked away. "hey, did you want me to take down the fairy lights down?" i ask kaizen as i walk into the staff room. "yes please," he smiles. "alright," i walk outside, to the nearest tree. 

i walk to the tree, placing my hands on it. i start to climb on it, sticking to the tree. i unwrap the cord of the fairy lights, placing it on the floor.

before i swing home, kaizen stops me. "thanks for all this," he says. "no problem," i smile, "we should do it again sometime." "yeah, definitely," he says, "we raised more than ten thousand last night for feeding america!" "oh my god, that's insane!" i laugh. "yeah, all thanks to you," he says, "don't worry about coming to work tomorrow. you've done a lot this past week." "really?" i ask. "yeah." "thank you," i smile.

________________________

⚪️oliviarodrigo

liked by conangray, irisapatow and 16,239,686 others

oliviarodrigo   🖤💗🕷️

view all 197,495 comments

y/nl/n   you are the prettiest girl in the universe
spiderwoman  i agree!
y/nl/n   see even spider-woman agrees!
oliviarodrigo   you are such a dork😭
y/nl/n   me or spider-woman?
oliviarodrigo   both of u but it's okay i'm into dorks

y/nl/n   GUYS OLIVIA KNITTED THIS TOP BY HERSELF AND IT HAS MY SPIDER LOGO ON IT IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE!!!!! EVERYONE TELL HER SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!

user3   the shirt is so cuteee

user9   OLIVIA IS SO PRETTY

user103   y/n being olivia's hype person IN EVERY POST is the cutest

user78   i love y/n and olivia

___________________________

i smile as i open the garage door, olivia waiting. "hey pretty," i smile, kissing olivia before closing the door. "hey love," olivia says. i look at the shirt olivia knitted, "that shirt is really pretty, the post you posted looked amazing. you just... look amazing in general. you always do, in everything." olivia laughs, "have you told me i look amazing?" i laugh at olivia's sarcasm, "i don't think i have."

i look at liv as she sits at the piano in our room. keeping my eye on her, i sit on the end of the bed. i listen to olivia sing a few words as she plays, figuring out the lyrics as her squeaky pedal would squeak a few seconds at a time. "have i told you that you sound amazing too?" i ask. olivia laughs, turning her head ninety degrees to look at me, "you haven't yet." "well, you sound amazing," i smile. "thanks," olivia laughs, "just give me a few more minutes, then we can go out." "you can take your time, liv," i say, "i don't mind." "thank you," olivia says.

i end up laying down, falling asleep as olivia plays the piano.

i open my eyes as i feel olivia's lips on mine. i start to sit up, kissing olivia back. olivia hums against my lips, pulling away, "we can go now." "are you sure?" i ask, standing up. "i'm sure," she says, "lyrically burnt out for tonight." "the musical gears are always running in your head olive," i laugh, picking up my phone. i put it in my pocket, walking downstairs with olivia. "you're right," olivia giggles. we almost get to the last step, and i look at olivia. "don't trip," i smile. "oh shut up," olivia laughs, pushing me. i stumble, jumping off the last three steps. i land on my feet, waiting for olivia, "almost killed me." "wish i did," olivia smiles. "thanks," i smile, putting a hand out to olivia as she reaches the second step. olivia goes to put her hand on top of mine, put i move my hands to her waist, lifting her off the steps.

she giggles as she puts her hands on top of mine. i put olivia on the floor, "just in case." "so cute," olivia smiles. i let go of olivia's waist, hearing the doorbell ring.

olivia furrows her eyebrows and i smile, walking to one of the screens. i see the mail guy walk away, and olivia taps me on the shoulder. "did you order something?" she asks. "i did," i say, walking to the door. "what?" olivia asks.. "you'll see," i open the door, picking up the small package.

we walk to the kitchen, and i take out a knife, unboxing it. "this is for you," i say. "what?" olivia asks, confused. i take out the piano pedal, and olivia laughs. "seriously?" she asks, taking it. "yeah, the little squeaks were driving me insane," i laugh. "thank you," olivia says, "i was too lazy to order one myself." "i know," i say, "that's all, should we go now?" "thank you, y/n," olivia thanks again, "i love you." "i love you more," i smile, "now let's go."

we go to iris' new house, and i smile, looking around the outside. i knock on the door, and olivia laughs. "doorbell here," she says. "right," i laugh. olivia presses the doorbell, and you could hear the doorbell ring from inside.

i hug iris, conan and madison, and we all settle into iris' lounge. i sit at the end, olivia sitting beside me. she bumps into me as she sits, and i smile, bumping her back with my shoulder. 

olivia's arms wrap around mine as we watch avatar, and i look at her. she smiles at me, kissing my shoulder quietly before laying her head on my shoulder.

after the movie, we head up to iris' room. i cover my mouth with my arm, yawning as i walk up the stairs. "we're not boring you, are we?" olivia asks, walking up with me. "no," i smile. 

i lay on iris' bed, conan and iris on the bed too, but they were sitting. i feel a bit of weight behind me, then feeling a small tap above my ear. "put your head up," olivia tells me as iris and conan talk.

i pull my head up, and olivia sits where my head was, crossing her legs. "okay," she says and i rest my head on olivia's lap.

i close my eyes, listening to conan, madison, iris and olivia's conversation as liv massages my head to my face. 

olivia's pov
i look down at y/n, combing my nails through her hair. i fall into my own world, drowning out conan, madison and iris' probably unimportant conversation as i look at (most likely sleeping) y/n.

i look down at her hair, feeling how soft it was as i felt it. i tuck y/n's hair behind her ears, then run my fingers down to y/n's face. i hover my fingers above her lips, settling them down. i move my fingers over her lips, feeling how soft they were. i smile, suddenly looking up at conan as he calls my name.

"earth to olivia!" conan snaps me out of my gaze. "yes! yes, i'm here," i say. "you are y/n are really cute, but we need your opinion on this," iris says. "what's the opinion?" i ask. "what would you do if you got bit by a spider and became spider-woman?" madison asks. i chuckle, trying not to laugh too loud to wake y/n up.

y/n had told conan, iris and madison how she got her 'powers' as conan calls it. "uh... i don't know, it's weird to think that maybe other people could have y/n's abilities other than y/n, you know?" i say. "that's true," iris nods understandably.

y/n's pov
i walk tiredly to the car, taking out the car keys. "i'm gonna drive us home," olivia says. "are you sure?" i ask. "yeah, it looks like you're gonna fall asleep as soon as you hit the chair," olivia smiles, taking the keys.

i open the door for her, and she kisses my cheek, getting in.

i lay in bed, closing my eyes. i hear olivia quietly chuckle, then feeling my shirt roll up. "arms up, my love," olivia whispers. i put my arms up and olivia pulls my shirt off, then taking off my pants. "do you want your bra off?" olivia asks quietly. "that'd be great," i say. i arch my back as olivia reaches behind, starting to unhook it as she kisses my cheek. she rolls it off my arm, letting it drop on the floor. "i'll pick that up tomorrow," olivia whispers. "yeah, just leave it," i whisper too. "okay," olivia lays on top of me, turning off the bedside lamp.