𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬𝟳 - 𝗰𝗮𝗿

the next day
olivia and i walk out of the cafe after i close down, and i open the door for her. "thank you," olivia smiles.

we get in the car, and olivia connects her phone to the car. she starts to play 'she' by harry styles, and pulls me closer to her, bringing her lips to mine. i smile into the kiss, and olivia deepens it. she pulls away for a second to catch her breath before reconnecting her lips.

i hold olivia's waist as she guides herself on top of me. "what're we doing?" i chuckle breathlessly. "nothing," olivia smiles innocently before kissing me again.

olivia reaches to the bottom of her shirt, taking it off. she drops it onto her passenger seat, looking out the windows. "are we... doing it in here?" i ask. "if you want to," olivia smiles. "but i didn't bring the device thing," i say. olivia takes something out of her back pocket, showing me the case to it.

i laugh as she taps it with her fingers. "came prepared," she says, "always wanted to have car sex." "well," i say, "what's stopping us?" "the fact that someone could be watching us right now," olivia checks the windows as she smiles. "no one comes here at eleven," i say, "luckily the car park's at the back." "you're right," olivia says, "so... you gonna take your shirt off or should i do it?" i smile, putting my arms up as olivia takes my shirt off.

she takes off my pants, but i decide to leave her skirt on, taking her underwear off. olivia opens the case, placing the small device on me. olivia kisses me as we wait for it to expand, before her hand goes around my dick, slowly pumping her hand up and down.

olivia smiles against my lip as my lips part, letting out a soft moan. olivia uses this to slip her tongue in, her tongue wandering around my mouth.

my hand goes under olivia's skirt, rubbing my fingers against her now wet core. "y/n..." olivia whispers, moaning as two fingers slip in. "still... so tight," i smile, olivia speeding her hands up on my dick. "it's been a long time since we've done it," olivia says. "i know," i say.

i chuckle as 'false god' by taylor swift comes on. "is... this your sex... playlist?" i ask, smiling. "how'd you know?" olivia smiles too. "because the songs are sex songs," i say, "'false god' is literally playing." olivia laughs, nodding.

halfway through false god, olivia takes her hand off my dick and i pull my fingers out of olivia. i bring my fingers to her lips and she turns away, laughing. "no thank you!" she exclaims. i laugh, licking my fingers. olivia looks back at me as i do so, and we keep strict eye contact.

olivia lets out a shaky breath, and i place my hands on olivia's waist as she hovers above me, looking down. she holds my dick, finding her entrance. "are you sure you wanna do this?" i ask. "yeah, of course," olivia says. i don't even get to respond as olivia starts to slowly sink down onto me, both of us moaning.

i lean my head back as olivia puts all of me in her. my hand goes to her breast, playing with it as olivia adjusts herself, getting used to the feeling we both haven't felt in months.

'dress' by taylor swift starts playing.

olivia starts to move herself up and down as she holds onto my shoulders for support. "fuck, liv," i moan, watching her. i hold her skirt up, my eyes falling down as i watch.

olivia starts to slow down after about five minutes, starting to rock back and forth. "missed this so much... missed you so much, love," olivia moans, kissing my neck. "me too," i smile, placing my hand on her waist again, "need help?" "please," she chuckles.

i guide olivia up and down, holding her hips. after about ten minutes, i feel olivia's walls start to tighten up. "y/n, i'm gonna cum!" olivia yells, pressing her head on my shoulder as i continue to move her up and down. "cum on my dick liv," i grunt, letting olivia fall on top of me as she releases with a loud moan in my ear.

after a few seconds, i start to move again, but slower. olivia rocks forward as i bring her down, hitting her g-spot every time. "liv..." i moan, "i'm so close. just keep doing that." olivia speeds up a little, desperate to make me release.

"where... do you wan-" "in me," olivia says, "just fill me up. please. i need you." "okay," i whisper, gripping her ass as olivia moves as fast as she can. i moan loudly as i do one more thrust up into olivia, releasing inside her. "so... warm," she gasps as she stops moving, slowly rocking in a circle.

olivia pulls out after a few minutes, my dick still half hard. i watch olivia and i's juice drip out of her and onto my lap. "back... seat?" olivia breathes out.

i hover above olivia after she lays down across the backseat of the car. olivia jerks me for a few seconds, before guiding me into her. i place my hands on the side of olivia's waist, pressing down into the seat as i start to thrust into her.

olivia moves one of her legs on top of my shoulder, leaving it there as i start to slow down, but deepening every thrust.

olivia's hand goes to her clit as she rubs small circles, adding more pleasure. "y/n," olivia moans, "i'm gonna cum again." "wait for me," i breathe out, starting to move faster, "i'm... really close." olivia moans as she moves her legs around my waist, pulling me closer.

i moan into olivia's ear, "liv... cum with me." olivia lets out one last moan for the night, and we both release. i pull out and fall on top of olivia, both of us breathless. olivia wraps her arms around me, and i kiss her cheek. we lay like this for around half an hour, before driving home.

i get into the shower with olivia, and i pump the shampoo onto my hands. olivia closes her eyes as i run my hands through her scalp, massaging the shampoo in. "are you feeling okay?" i ask her. "just tired," olivia smiles, "are you okay?" "i'm good," i say, "i could use a sleep, though." "me too," olivia says, wrapping her arms around my neck.

i smile as her body presses against mine, and i start to massage the back of olivia's head.

i fall onto the bed next to olivia, laying on top of her. "i love you," olivia whispers, "so, so much." "i love you more," i smile, kissing all over olivia's face, "you're perfect." olivia laughs, and i lay back on her. "not even," she says. "yes even," i say, "to me, you are." "well, same to you, my love," olivia smiles. "your birthday's in three days," i grin. "excited?" "sort of," she says, "excited to spend it with you and my family." "well... your gift is gonna be amazing," i say, "already got it a week or so ago." "was it expensive?" olivia asks, "i hope not." "you'll see," i say. "y/n," olivia groans.

another a/n - GUTS IS OUT WHAT DO WE THINK?!?!? she was not kidding when she said it was really angsty lol. rock wasn't my genre but the way olivia interpreted it makes me listen to it!! although i do wish she had a few more sad ballads bc that's where she really thrives imo. but so good!