Crashing

Enjoy another update.

We captured our first meta-human and have him safely in the Pipeline. Barry was even able to save Joe from sudden death through an antidote that we conjured up in the last minute. Now it's time to test Barry's abilities. "This isn't even remotely anatomically correct." Caitlin is finding it difficult to beat the simple game of Operation. She keeps hitting the sides of the fake patient.

"Hey, don't whine Cait. You can't win at everything."

"Says the woman who is beating Barry at ping pong!" Even with his super speed, he's still too slow to beat my ping pong skills.

"Come on how are you even keeping up with me?" Barry calls our frustrated. Even Cisco has teamed up with Barry to try and beat me, but even with their two idiot brains put together, I'm still showing up their asses.

"It's not my fault you have no game." I throw back as I backhand a serve and Barry misses it.

"Hey, I have game."

"Then show it!" I taunt as I pick the ball up again and prepare to serve.

"Come on man we can take her."

"Cisco, this is game five and you two haven't made a point on me. That's two against one and you have the superhero on your side. So, trust me it's not gonna happen." I watch as the ball flies right towards Cisco's head and he ducks not even trying to block it. Barry races over to Caitlin's station and picks out the plastic organ with ease.

"That's not the point Dr. Snow." He whooshes away to Dr. Wells for chess.

"Then what is the point?" She calls out.

"To have fun." Barry says coming back to assist Cisco.

"And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask." Barry goes back in forth from all three stations seemingly crushing it all even with him not making a point on me he was still able to keep up.

"I'm waiting on you, Dr. Wells." Barry teases.

"Checkmate." Dr. Wells calls out bringing Barry's gloating down.

"Wait, checkmate?"

"Checkmate. I guess we still have a few things left to learn, don't we Mr. Allen?" Our alarm goes off signaling a police scanner going off.

"Armed robbery at..."

"4th and Collins." I finish for Cisco.

"For the record, I crushed it in Operation and maintained integrity during ping pong." He whooshes out and in an instant, goes to do what he does best. Save the day. One armed robber at a time. What can't Barry do? He is one of the most down to Earth guys I've ever met with the biggest heart and always willing to help those in need.

__________________________________
Barry's POV

"Iris seems very nice. And really pretty. Like, super pretty. Congratulations." I don't even process what Felicity is getting out until she says congratulations.

"Well, Iris isn't my girlfriend. She's just a friend. Who actually has a boyfriend."

"Oh, that's...interesting, I guess. So, whose Anna?"

"What?"

"Iris mentioned that you've been spending a lot of time with a girl named Anna that helped you when you were in a coma."

"Uh yeah, she's uh a friend who um...If I'm going, to be honest, she's someone who is very challenging to start a friendship with. Caitlin and Cisco have worked with her for a while and she rarely tells them personal things about herself and barely talks about her past. But she's generous and kind and always seems to know the right thing to say.